Tea Party Activists Angry at G.O.P. Leaders

So...the Left are bitching about a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet...but still get their panties in a wad when anyone blames Obama for something, even though he's been in office for two years.

If a leftist didn't have double standards, he'd have no standards at all.

It's no more ridiculous than the Right blaming Obama before he was even elected!!!!!
Again, CON$ can dish it out but throw a temper tantrum when their own rationalizations bite them in their hypocritical asses. :rofl:
Yeah. I didn't blame him for anything. Your problem is you're incapable of seeing people as individuals.
Again, only CON$ can generalize about "THE LEFT" but no one can generalize about the Right! :cuckoo:

Again, to CON$ there's nothing hypocritical about that at all. :rofl:
Very well, I retract my statement in favor of:

Truthmatters and Synthaholic are bitching about a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet...but still get their panties in a wad when anyone blames Obama for something, even though he's been in office for two years.

:beer:

Did you thank Obama for the huge increase in the stock market? Or won't your hyper-partisanship allow it?

I'm sure you will weasel out of this, too.
No weaseling required. Obama's actions have slowed the recovery. If he hadn't forced his far-left agenda down our throats, we'd be a lot better off now.

Yet you can't help yourself.

Obama bad. Bush good.

Carry on. :lol:
Where did I say Bush was good?

Oh, yeah...that's more of your lies that insist I don't criticize GOPers.

Meanwhile, you're incapable of criticizing any liberal.

So...the Left are bitching about a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet...but still get their panties in a wad when anyone blames Obama for something, even though he's been in office for two years.

Yeah. I didn't blame him for anything. Your problem is you're incapable of seeing people as individuals.
Again, only CON$ can generalize about "THE LEFT" but no one can generalize about the Right! :cuckoo:

Damn - you're kicking daveman's ass all over the place! :lol:
Well, not really, but I understand your pathological lefty cheerleaderism tells you to feel that way.

Apologize for WHAT?!?
For being wrong, as usual.
TM is correct: Republican elites just held everything hostage to tax cuts for billionaires, adding $700 BILLION to the deficit, and teabaggers didn't say "boo".
Congratulations. You just added more proof to my claim: You're blaming a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet. :lol:
No, idiot. The teabaggers are angry that the Republicans have not learned this so-called lesson of the midterms. Never mind that they don't understand what the real message was. They are fools who have been suckered.
See? You keep doing it! :lol: Dumbass.

Truthmatters and Synthaholic are bitching about a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet...but still get their panties in a wad when anyone blames Obama for something, even though he's been in office for two years.

Retract again, idiot-boy. I'm not bitching about anything, and can't wait for the teasuckers to be made fools of by the Republican elites.

The sooner the better.

Retract again, idiot-boy. I'm not bitching about anything, and can't wait for the teasuckers to be made fools of by the Republican elites.

The sooner the better.

images

The sooner the better.

I don't retract truthful statements, even when those whose widdle feewings get hurt start pouting and stamping their feet.

Face it, boy: A conservative could find the cure for cancer and you'd bitch that he didn't do anything about gum disease.

Damn are they that stupid? blame people who haven't been swron in and allow obama a pass for two years of a fucked up economy? They aren't they stupid are they?

Damn are they that stupid? blame people who haven't been swron in and allow obama a pass for two years of a fucked up economy? They aren't they stupid are they?
Yes, sadly, they are.

Forum List

Back