Tea Party activist confronts Obama on Biden calling them terrorists.

I thought liberal's were into this "lowering the rhetoric" thing? What happened to the "kum ba ya" after the congressman got shot? Oh, that's right, it's just for the conservatives.

I followed tacihiliberal's link and read only the section's labeled "ENERGY". I still can't stop laughing. If you knew ANYTHING about the oil business and what is happening with coal, you'd laugh. Either that or you'd cry. More like weep.

Hope and Change...

And here we have yet another neocon/teabagger clod blowing smoke with nothing of substance. Note that he IGNORED the part of my link relevent to the subject of this thread....typical attempt of intellectually dishonest neocon/teabagger wonks to change the subject when they can't defend their latest false accusation or statement.

Seems the OldUSASniper just shot himself in the foot.

No question that after November, 2012, He is dogmeat. Only question is whether USDA would allow that use. There are, after all, standards which must be upheld.

Ahhh, yet another neocon/teabagger toadie who doesn't have the courage to admit that NO ONE on this thread has factually proven that Biden uttered the phrase beyond hearsay and supposition. So Henry just spews hopeful mantras.

Not to mention: All the shit the lot of them sling at the president on a daily basis? They better be able to take it. Awww, somebody hurt their itto tater peelings? Man the fuck up.

Losers.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back