Tea Part advice for women and contraception

Good forbid anyone use Common Sense.

Jesus. No sex? Or demand that your partner wear a condom??

How far out there is that??

People in this country are now used the Govt, i.e. the taxpayers, providing for em. God forbid they provide for themselves.

The bible does not mention if Jesus had sex or not.

What in the flying fuck are you talking about? God and Jesus?

Good grief... you're all batshit crazy, you really are.

Notice where Statist minds wander? They have no reverence for anything but thier agenda.

Odd how all this moral turpitude seems to continuously erupt from those sorts who would normally do the 'screen door in a hiurricane' stint with anything having north of a a pulse.....~S~

Ironically, that made as much sense as a screen door on a submarie.

What's sad about this is there are countless people on the left who can't do this but instead insist that the government must force people to provide birth control for free. Nevermind the fact that you can already get affordable bc just about anywhere. And if you are really strapped for cash, you dont have to engage in sexual relations.

Can you provide a link that shows that Cons never get birth control provided by health departments or insurance companies?

Thought not. :doubt:

Why would I provide a link for something completely irrelevant to what I was saying?

You lefties are really worrying me lately. You are being even more irrational than usual.

It IS relevant. The very ones that cry about things like this are in the same lines with their hands out saying "gimme, gimme, gimme". The only difference is that they are hypocrites about it.

The same thing goes with taxes. The cons puff their chests out and shout about how "self sufficient" they are yet it's the red states that take more than they pay in.

And if Social Security is a "ponzi scheme" then I have a simple solution. No Cons who bitch about it should sign up when their time comes. They should simply shut the fuck up and let those of us who believe in it sign up. Then there will be plenty of money to go around.

But no. They'll be fucking hypocrites when their time comes and get in line with their hands out. :up:

Forum List

Back