Tea Part advice for women and contraception

Not half as funny as the shit you come up with.

Nothing more funny than seeing dumb asshats like you and other religiously facked Repugs trying to sneak their religion into politics by trying to say women getting birth control through health insurance isn't fiscally responsible, very funny when mostly religious groups and fundies are the main one protesting, :rolleyes:

Not half as funny as the shit you come up with.

Nothing more funny than seeing dumb asshats like you and other religiously facked Repugs trying to sneak their religion into politics by trying to say women getting birth control through health insurance isn't fiscally responsible, very funny when mostly religious groups and fundies are the main one protesting, :rolleyes:

Excuse me while I LMAO.

Your a hoot there Flylo and I find you impossible to take seriously.

As for religion?? Hell if I walked into a church the fucker would probably collapse. I find religion rather nauseating and I sure wouldn't live my live according to its mandates.

However, you can continue to post your drivel and I will continue to laugh at it.

Wow! Just look at all that smoke and misdirection attempting to divert our attention away from the Left being unable to figure out how to get birth control!

Amazing!

The whole blue states support red states thing has more to do with population not economy. Many Red states have way fewer people which makes the state take in less revenue not cuz they don't work but because there are simply less people.

Wow! Just look at all that smoke and misdirection attempting to divert our attention away from the Left being unable to figure out how to get birth control!

"The Left being unable to figure out how to get birth control" IS smoke and misdirection. Getting things back to the real issues instead of a red herring like that is not.

I'm a fiscal conservative and I dont' depend on anyone to bail me out of anything.

My house is payed for. The two cars in my driveway are payed for and I dont' owe anyone a dime.

I take care of my responsibilities and thats all that concerns me.

Your stats may be corrects. Don't know and really don't give a rats ass.

Liberal decision making just costs taxpayers more money as they have to carry those that don't pay for anything. Liberal Utopia. You can have it.

Did you write off the interest on your home loan on your taxes ?

Then you took a government handout, you obtuse hypocritical fucktard.

That's OK...I don't mind paying a bit extra on my taxes to help your stupid ass who would still be paying it off his house if it weren't for me and people like me who understand the value of COMMUNITY and WORKING TOGETHER!

Don't feel bad...you're not the ONLY obtuse hypocritical fuctardian who doesn't think he ever used a government program....

ScreenHunter_08Mar281420.jpg

It's a common mistake STUPID people often make.

Last edited:
Holy shit Decepticon....you were kinda hard on them, weren't you?

"It's the ONLY way they'll learn. Stupid bitches!"

What's sad about this is there are countless people on the left who can't do this but instead insist that the government must force people to provide birth control for free. Nevermind the fact that you can already get affordable bc just about anywhere. And if you are really strapped for cash, you dont have to engage in sexual relations.

Can you provide a link that shows that Cons never get birth control provided by health departments or insurance companies?

Thought not. :doubt:

I'm a fiscal conservative and I dont' depend on anyone to bail me out of anything.

My house is payed for. The two cars in my driveway are payed for and I dont' owe anyone a dime.

Liberal decision making just costs taxpayers more money as they have to carry those that don't pay for anything. Liberal Utopia. You can have it.

And I'm a Liberal that has his house, two cars, SUV and house all paid for. So what's your point?

If Liberal decision making "costs taxpayers more money" then why are the blue states supporting the red states as we see in Old Rocks links?

It seems to me you got it bass ackwards.

The hypocrisy of the Repugs is that they don't want government to get involved with shat but love to introduce religious inspired bullshat bills into government, if you're against government so damn much why use government to strike and attack people? Dumb asses

We don't use government to strike and attack anyone.

I do all the damn same things, my car and houses are paid off and I didn't ask anyone to do a damn thing for me, this is what most Americans do, left or right laning so don't pat yourself on the back for doing something that most people do and label it with some bullshat "fiscal conservative" political claptrap. I don't see liberals asking govt to pay off their houses and cars and liberal decisions isn't about making people pay for others, you're so damn koncked up jizzed with partisan jizz its pathetic.

You have houses? How exactly do you have multiple houses on a military salary?

Did you write off the interest on your home loan on your taxes ?

Then you took a government handout, you obtuse hypocritical fucktard.

That's OK...I don't mind paying a bit extra on my taxes to help your stupid ass who would still be paying it off his house if it weren't for me and people like me who understand the value of COMMUNITY and WORKING TOGETHER!

Don't feel bad...you're not the ONLY obtuse hypocritical fuctardian who doesn't think he ever used a government program....

ScreenHunter_08Mar281420.jpg

It's a common mistake STUPID people often make.

Not paying taxes you don't owe isn't a government handout.

Holy shit Decepticon....you were kinda hard on them, weren't you?

"It's the ONLY way they'll learn. Stupid bitches!"

First, talking to yourself is kind of disconcerting, you may want to talk to a professional about that. Just some free advice.

Second, trying to teach people with deception doesn't work. You can't lie or teach incorrect facts and expect others to benefit from it. And im using teach very liberally here, because I dont think you are teaching or trying to teach anyone anything.

What's sad about this is there are countless people on the left who can't do this but instead insist that the government must force people to provide birth control for free. Nevermind the fact that you can already get affordable bc just about anywhere. And if you are really strapped for cash, you dont have to engage in sexual relations.

Can you provide a link that shows that Cons never get birth control provided by health departments or insurance companies?

Thought not. :doubt:

Why would I provide a link for something completely irrelevant to what I was saying?

You lefties are really worrying me lately. You are being even more irrational than usual.

Good forbid anyone use Common Sense.

Jesus. No sex? Or demand that your partner wear a condom??

How far out there is that??

People in this country are now used the Govt, i.e. the taxpayers, providing for em. God forbid they provide for themselves.

The bible does not mention if Jesus had sex or not.

What in the flying fuck are you talking about? God and Jesus?

Good grief... you're all batshit crazy, you really are.

Odd how all this moral turpitude seems to continuously erupt from those sorts who would normally do the 'screen door in a hiurricane' stint with anything having north of a a pulse.....~S~

Last edited:

Forum List

Back