Taxes

A 10% sales tax on a family of 4 that spends ever cent just to survive would be a huge burden. The same tax on the multimillionaire would be a tax break.

Our tax policy of cutting taxes on the wealthy has brought rates down from 90% to 70% to 35%. At the same time,the average net worth of the richest 1 percent of Americans has doubled (to $18.5 million), while that of the poorest 40 percent has fallen by 63 percent (to $2,200). Do we really want to see an even greater disparity between the rich and the poor?

America has no power people, certainly there are some folk on the street but they have so many opportunity its a matter of much more than simply calling them poor, in the best of times we have always had the supposed poor. Some of these people most likely should be in a mental hospital, rumour has it they were at one time and somebody shut down the program that kept them there.

You want to see poor you should go to China or Brazil.

Much of the "poor" in the USA has Microwaves, color television and a car.

Even the poor on the streets has shelters and food.

I know poor, I live right on the edge of a Favela. Ramshackle homes you never see in the USA, as far as I can see, or where I am at, to the top of the hills.

The poor, food stamps are not taxed. Everyone qualifies who is poor.

Working poor, eliminate all the tax but one sales tax and they now will never lose a house because of not having money for property tax, further the money spent on property tax can be spent on food, of course they are food stamps so they could use that money for clothes.
a single mother with 2 kids making minimum wage has a yearly income of about 14.5 a year. Yet, with American government subsidies, she has over 34k in disposable income a year, which is greater than a family of 4 earning 60k a year.

How the fuck does that happen? Where's the fairness in that? Talk about subsidizing the poor to get more of it? Shit, why should I work except to keep the benefits flowing!

Have you a link to these statistics?

What a fucking sob story

Guess what dumbass, I'm working poor and I don't pay a god damn dime in taxes.

As a matter of fact I MADE $230 dollars profit last year in by doing my taxes.

I, me, are not paying our fair share to live in the country.

If that whiney bitch wants to help, tell that asshole to pay his people more or hire more people to do whatever he can think of.

Are you familiar with the concept of the STOCKHOLM syndrome?

You got it big time, amigo.

America has no power people, certainly there are some folk on the street but they have so many opportunity its a matter of much more than simply calling them poor, in the best of times we have always had the supposed poor. Some of these people most likely should be in a mental hospital, rumour has it they were at one time and somebody shut down the program that kept them there.

You want to see poor you should go to China or Brazil.

Much of the "poor" in the USA has Microwaves, color television and a car.

Even the poor on the streets has shelters and food.

I know poor, I live right on the edge of a Favela. Ramshackle homes you never see in the USA, as far as I can see, or where I am at, to the top of the hills.

The poor, food stamps are not taxed. Everyone qualifies who is poor.

Working poor, eliminate all the tax but one sales tax and they now will never lose a house because of not having money for property tax, further the money spent on property tax can be spent on food, of course they are food stamps so they could use that money for clothes.
a single mother with 2 kids making minimum wage has a yearly income of about 14.5 a year. Yet, with American government subsidies, she has over 34k in disposable income a year, which is greater than a family of 4 earning 60k a year.

How the fuck does that happen? Where's the fairness in that? Talk about subsidizing the poor to get more of it? Shit, why should I work except to keep the benefits flowing!

Have you a link to these statistics?
Posted by someone else earlier in the thread, AND you can go to the Mark Levin show from 2weeks ago sometime and do your own research there. That's who I heard reporting it.

What a fucking sob story

Guess what dumbass, I'm working poor and I don't pay a god damn dime in taxes.

As a matter of fact I MADE $230 dollars profit last year in by doing my taxes.

I, me, are not paying our fair share to live in the country.

If that whiney bitch wants to help, tell that asshole to pay his people more or hire more people to do whatever he can think of.

Are you familiar with the concept of the STOCKHOLM syndrome?

You got it big time, amigo.

damn what a dumb thing to say

I don't want to be the governments bitch, so you think I have stockholm?

You might want to google that yourself

Or give a real good reason why I shouldn't want to pay my fair share in taxes.

Forum List

Back