Taxes: 1%ers -> PAY UP!!!

It's HER money you silly bastard, she doesn't have to justify SHIT to you, but the dumb bitch does have television shows, music, clothes, different ad campaigns, etc etc that she has gotten because of her WEALTH, and all of those things have provided JOBS to pepole who needed them.

She's a waste of a human being. Soggy was waxing poetic about how wealthy people deserve the lavish praise because the accomplish so many great things. I had to set the story straight so that I wouldn't have to get out my violin and hanky. Her grandfather owned hotels. Boy, what would mankind have done without him!!! Funny thing is, have you noticed that people who do truly great things seldom get any material gain from it? Only stupid crap seems to pay big. The only people I can thing of who deserve that kind of wealth are those who MAKE something... like music.

So.. the only people who deserve the wealth they create are musicians?

Are you high or just stupid?

What the fuck is it to you what Paris Hilton is doing? So, her family has a lot of money, somehow, magically, you're now entitled to it?

Do you realize how pathetic that is?

And personally, I think 5 minutes of air time is way to much for the likes of Paris Hilton, The Kardashians, etc. But hey, obviously there are a lot of people watching. And my guess is, they're not 1 percenters; probably 40 percenters. Maybe they should turn on Wall Street Week or Neil Kavuto or something.

Last edited:

That was just one example. And no, many people do not actually deserve the wealth they have, but that is an entirely different philosophical discussion.

That was just one example. And no, many people do not actually deserve the wealth they have, but that is an entirely different philosophical discussion.

If it is yours, you deserve it. End of story. Take your Marxist claptrap down the road Karl.

What the fuck is it to you what Paris Hilton is doing? So, her family has a lot of money, somehow, magically, you're now entitled to it?

Um, did I say that I or anyone else is entitled to it? No I did not.

What, using her as an example of an idle rich asshole?

And personally, I think 5 minutes of air time is way to much for the likes of Paris Hilton, The Kardashians, etc. But hey, obviously there are a lot of people watching. And my guess is, they're not 1 percenters; probably 40 percenters. Maybe they should turn on Wall Street Week or Neil Kavuto or something.

Anyone who watches that crap and keeps these nitwits in the public eye for no discernable reason that I can tell, should have their voting privileges revoked. I agree with you here.

It's HER money you silly bastard, she doesn't have to justify SHIT to you, but the dumb bitch does have television shows, music, clothes, different ad campaigns, etc etc that she has gotten because of her WEALTH, and all of those things have provided JOBS to pepole who needed them.

She's a waste of a human being. Soggy was waxing poetic about how wealthy people deserve the lavish praise because the accomplish so many great things. I had to set the story straight so that I wouldn't have to get out my violin and hanky. Her grandfather owned hotels. Boy, what would mankind have done without him!!! Funny thing is, have you noticed that people who do truly great things seldom get any material gain from it? Only stupid crap seems to pay big. The only people I can thing of who deserve that kind of wealth are those who MAKE something... like music.

How is that relevant? Other than the fact that you just announced to USMB that you think that you and you alone should be the sole arbitrator of how much someone is worth.

What good did her grandfather do? Well he founded a company that employes roughly 105,000 people today

Hilton Worldwide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But hey, that's not important because YOU don't like him.

What size jackboot should I order you?

How is that relevant? Other than the fact that you just announced to USMB that you think that you and you alone should be the sole arbitrator of how much someone is worth.

What good did her grandfather do? Well he founded a company that employes roughly 105,000 people today

He's just another Marxist dipshit who thinks we should all be dragged down to the same level. The stupidity of it is, everyhthing they profess depends on achievers to accomplish.

US Wealth Distribution

One way to ‘see’ the distribution of wealth in the U.S. is to imagine a group of 100 people who have a $100 between them. Evenly distributed each would have one dollar of wealth. Alas, that is far from the actual distribution. According to the most recent study, Currents and Undercurrents, by the Survey of Consumer Finance (Federal Reserve, Department of Treasury, 2006) wealth is distributed accordingly:

50 individuals at the bottom have a nickel. ($0.05 times 50 = $2.50)

The next 40 each have $0.70 of wealth (40 times $0.70 - $28.00).

The next 9 each have $4.00 of wealth (nine times $4.00 = $36.00)

The last richest individual has $33.40 (one time $33.40).

Read more: See the Distribution of Wealth in US (McCain, Obama, cost) - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - City-Data Forum

Whatever. I was just commenting on the fact that people who really do contribute to the betterment of society often seem to go uncompensated while people who own a bunch of hotels have more money that god. Just an observation, you can unclench now.

He's just another Marxist dipshit who thinks we should all be dragged down to the same level. The stupidity of it is, everyhthing they profess depends on achievers to accomplish.

This guy is nuts, the sad thing is no other lefttie EVER comes out and says so about there extremists , even though you and I both know that most leties don't agree with Karl here that anyone should be saying "you're worthless so you don't deserve your money." It makes their whole agenda look ridiculous. Just once i'd like to see a reasonable left wing person come in and say "shut the fuck up" to these morons.

Um, did I say that I or anyone else is entitled to it? No I did not.

What, using her as an example of an idle rich asshole?

Anyone who watches that crap and keeps these nitwits in the public eye for no discernable reason that I can tell, should have their voting privileges revoked. I agree with you here.

i believe it was paris who said, "vote or die"

who did she want you to vote for?

wait, maybe that was diddy.

so i assume you are for a , what, 90% estate tax? why should anyone start off life rich because of something their parents did, right?

This guy is nuts, the sad thing is no other lefttie EVER comes out and says so about there extremists , even though you and I both know that most leties don't agree with Karl here that anyone should be saying "you're worthless so you don't deserve your money." It makes their whole agenda look ridiculous. Just once i'd like to see a reasonable left wing person come in and say "shut the fuck up" to these morons.

Wait, first you were defending rich people because the accomplish so much. I pointed one out that is pretty much useless - there are a lot more like her. Then you defend her for being useless because she's rich? Do you think she REALLY deserves her (grandfather's) money? No one is suggesting it be taken away, but it's not like she (or her father) worked for it. What you are saying, then is that the rich can do no wrong and deserve to control 90% of this country's wealth... just because they're already rich? Hmmm.

And who decides what their fair share is?

You tell me.......​

Okay. "The Rich" should pay 75% of their income. No tax shelters. Whatever comes in, three-quarters goes to Uncle Sam.

However...

The point at which one is classified as "rich" is $10 a year less than what you make. Note that is no set amount. It's tied to your personal income.

You okay with that? That's "fair", right?

And who decides what their fair share is?

The people of this country get to decide.

You see we are a democracy and when these assholes Fuck us all to up their bottom line and in doing crash the economy we can take back what they took through slimey means (republican butt licking) we vote and take their power away.

I dont care if the assholes leave this country because of it, I have faith in the rest of the American people to fill their jobs and do them better.

I dont consider these Americans irreplaceable if they chose to move out of the country because they cant make 400% profit anymore.

I know alot of Americans who would be just fine with a mere 100% profit.
So, theft is okay as long as the majority agrees with it. Got it. :clap2:

First off, I'm a she and I am not in any way a Marxist. I have actually studied Marx, and it's obvious that you have not. Who suggested anyone being dragged down? Did I suggest that someone take her money away? No, I did not. Here you are again with the "achievers". Many people work very hard and achieve great things, but they are not wealthy - you mean "the uber rich", I think. Oh, and how much you want to bet that miss Hilton pays less in taxes than I do? I can almost guarantee it. Do you think that is fair or right?

You idiot fucking troll...

What you and your ilk propose has nothing to do with fairness.. it has everything to do with someone else paying your share for you because.....blah.....blah.....blah.....blah....

GR2010081106717-thumb-454x592-23659.gif

'Nuff said....

826.gif

Wait...which one of you bozos is always saying liberals make more money than conservatives? Your chart doesn't agree with that.

Wait, first you were defending rich people because the accomplish so much. I pointed one out that is pretty much useless - there are a lot more like her. Then you defend her for being useless because she's rich? Do you think she REALLY deserves her (grandfather's) money? No one is suggesting it be taken away, but it's not like she (or her father) worked for it. What you are saying, then is that the rich can do no wrong and deserve to control 90% of this country's wealth... just because they're already rich? Hmmm.

No I am NOT defending Paris, Geez you're dishonest.

let's look at this way. Let's say your grandfather bought a 1957 chevy convertible brand new and he babied that car and kept it in like brand new condition. Now let's say he passed that car on to you, Now let's say your neighbor came down the road and said "you know mr peepers, That's a lovely 1957 chevy convertible you have sitting in your garage, and I see you have another car, 2 in fac,t sitting in your driveway, and well I have no car and seeings as how you didn't do anything to earn that 1957 chevy convertible anyway I think I'll take it. Besides you're worthless."

How would you react? I'd tell the guy to piss off.

Forum List

Back