Taxes: 1%ers -> PAY UP!!!

Hey assholes what was the tax burden on these people during Reagans term?

There were 2 Reagans?
Hell, there was barely ONE Reagan.​

reaganDOH.gif

"Like most people in Washington, Clinton understood that Ronald Reagan was a figurehead and that it was really the Bush Cabal, which was running things for all of those 12 years. He also understood that the Bush Cabal had perpetrated the greatest fraud ever committed against the American people and that the Bush Cabal had essentially destroyed the economy of the United States - which in fact they had."

And who decides what their fair share is?

The people of this country get to decide.

You see we are a democracy and when these assholes Fuck us all to up their bottom line and in doing crash the economy we can take back what they took through slimey means (republican butt licking) we vote and take their power away.

I dont care if the assholes leave this country because of it, I have faith in the rest of the American people to fill their jobs and do them better.

I dont consider these Americans irreplaceable if they chose to move out of the country because they cant make 400% profit anymore.

I know alot of Americans who would be just fine with a mere 100% profit.

Who got to decide that we should cut what their "fair share" is? Our elected representatives.

Since we cut their "fair share" of taxes we have had to borrow $2 trillion to pay for it while we saw none of the "trickle down" jobs and surging economy that was promised.

We just can't afford to continue to borrow money to give tax breaks to the top 1%

You see we are a democracy and when these assholes Fuck us all to up their bottom line and in doing crash the economy we can take back what they took through slimey means (republican butt licking) we vote and take their power away.

I dont care if the assholes leave this country because of it, I have faith in the rest of the American people to fill their jobs and do them better.

I dont consider these Americans irreplaceable if they chose to move out of the country because they cant make 400% profit anymore.

Who got to decide that we should cut what their "fair share" is? Our elected representatives.

Since we cut their "fair share" of taxes we have had to borrow $2 trillion to pay for it while we saw none of the "trickle down" jobs and surging economy that was promised.

We just can't afford to continue to borrow money to give tax breaks to the top 1%
So, by your logic 1% is paying $2 trillion in taxes in a $3 trillion economy?

yep.. that's fair.

Fair to them is the more you make the more you pay in taxes. I still don't understand how that fits any defintion of fair. How does being more succesfull somehow obligate one to shoulder more of the tax of burden?
323.png

Have you ever considered READING what you've entered.....before you post it????

:confused:

Fucking hillarious.

Here's an idea... why don't you children get off your asses and take care of yourselves and stop demanding that the rest of us fork over our money so you can get EIC checks every April?

God knows, I don't want a dime from you.

Nah...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Bingooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

So, by your logic 1% is paying $2 trillion in taxes in a $3 trillion economy?

yep.. that's fair.

Over the ten year period of the tax cut

Still waiting for all those jobs they promised. Trickle down anyone?

Even funnier, the pro-tax crowd are the most vocal in demanding the most free stuff from the "1 per-centers"

But, we're greedy.
Yeah.....you're a 1%er.

490.gif
528.gif

Not even sure what a 1 percenter is anymore... But I will say this, at the heart of your argument is the tired old "From each according to his means, to each according to his needs" bullshit.

Marxist dogma through and through. Again, go become a 1 percenter and quit being so bitter towards those that have accomplished something.

And Sheman... say what you will... your ideology depends on people accomplishing great hings and yes, great wealth.. God knows none of this wil lbe funded by taxes on the likes of you.... Mr. 40 percenter.

And your welcome for that fat tax refund you get every year.

Fucking hillarious.

Here's an idea... why don't you children get off your asses and take care of yourselves and stop demanding that the rest of us fork over our money so you can get EIC checks every April?

God knows, I don't want a dime from you.
Aluminum+bicycle+collector.JPG

Yeah.....I've heard that aluminum-collection is quite the growth-industry for you.

:cuckoo:

Marxist dogma through and through. Again, go become a 1 percenter and quit being so bitter towards those that have accomplished something.

Yeah! Maybe then you can be Paris Hilton's BFF and she can fill you in on what she accomplished. She can tell you all the good she does with her billions.

You people who are demanding that the rich pay more crack me the fuck up.

Let's forget for the moment the fact that rich people will just hide more of their income if tax rates go up, and focus instead on this.

How many people in this country actually get a tax refund every year that is more than what they paid in? That's not a refund, that's fucking welfare.It's one thing if you're income is so low that you qualify to pay no income tax, okay I can live with that, but NO ONE should be making money off the tax system. You pay in $500 then $500 should be your MAXIMUM refund. Why are none of you idiot liberals bitching about THAT?

Yeah! Maybe then you can be Paris Hilton's BFF and she can fill you in on what she accomplished. She can tell you all the good she does with her billions.

It's HER money you silly bastard, she doesn't have to justify SHIT to you, but the dumb bitch does have television shows, music, clothes, different ad campaigns, etc etc that she has gotten because of her WEALTH, and all of those things have provided JOBS to pepole who needed them.

You poor dumb bastard.

Let's forget for the moment the fact that rich people will just hide more of their income if tax rates go up, and focus instead on this.

How many people in this country actually get a tax refund every year that is more than what they paid in? That's not a refund, that's fucking welfare.It's one thing if you're income is so low that you qualify to pay no income tax, okay I can live with that, but NO ONE should be making money off the tax system. You pay in $500 then $500 should be your MAXIMUM refund. Why are none of you idiot liberals bitching about THAT?

I don't know...

How many people get tax refunds that exceed their payments?

I realize you clowns see your income as nothing-more than a "score" (when comparing-notes with other greedy-assholes)....and, you've got the "conservative"-based convinced God wants you to be so wealthy, but....it's time you PAY YOUR FAIR-SHARE....AGAIN!!!!!!

slap_3f.gif

"According to Fareed Zakaria, letting the Bush tax cuts expire at the end of this year would reduce the deficit by 30%."​

"With the George Bush tax cuts about expire, the issue of what tax rate the upper class should pay has been on a lot of peoples' minds. The current issue of BusinessWeek looks at the widsom and folly of the Bush cuts. For a while it looked certain that tax breaks put in place for couples earning $250,000 or more under Bush would disappear. The Obama administration has said that it is for extending the tax cuts for those making less than that. But lately, more and more lawmakers are saying that even the richest Americans should get their tax breaks too.

That's why I found James Surowiecki's column in this week's New Yorker timely and interesting. Surowiecki proposes not just reinstituting pre-Bush era tax rates on the rich, but going a step further and creating a super tax bracket for those making the mega buck$. Say 50% for those making $10 million or more. At a time when Washington and voters, if not the market, are growing increasingly worried about the deficit, I think the idea of a super tax rate for the super rich makes a lot of sense. Here's why:......http://curiouscapitalist.blogs.time.com/2010/08/10/time-for-super-taxes-for-the-super-rich/

Why don't you just pay a SHARE and then we'll talk fucktard.

It's HER money you silly bastard, she doesn't have to justify SHIT to you, but the dumb bitch does have television shows, music, clothes, different ad campaigns, etc etc that she has gotten because of her WEALTH, and all of those things have provided JOBS to pepole who needed them.

She's a waste of a human being. Soggy was waxing poetic about how wealthy people deserve the lavish praise because the accomplish so many great things. I had to set the story straight so that I wouldn't have to get out my violin and hanky. Her grandfather owned hotels. Boy, what would mankind have done without him!!! Funny thing is, have you noticed that people who do truly great things seldom get any material gain from it? Only stupid crap seems to pay big. The only people I can thing of who deserve that kind of wealth are those who MAKE something... like music.

I don't know...

How many people get tax refunds that exceed their payments?

A lot.

I can't fucking wait til we vote again.

Forum List

Back