Tax Return Preparation Outsourced to India

People, people, people!

The fucking point is that our fucking taxes shouldn't be so fucking hard that We, The People have to spend $250-$300 billion each year doing fucking paperwork!!
Tax preparation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are the rest of you not fucking OUTRAGED at the fucking cost to do the fucking yearly paperwork it takes to earn a fucking living in this fucking country?!?!?

It's all because the corporations that are raking in that $250 - $300 BILLION per YEAR can afford better representation in congress than the average American can!

Is there a place for accountants and lawyers in the American market? Of course there is, but the average American working stiff should be required to send in no more than a post card and he / she should feel like he / she paid a fair and understandable amount.

Exactly. Sure it's easy when you just have a straight W-2 to file on, but many people's returns are far more complicated. To sum up my position, it isn't that many people need a tax attorney to help them file their taxes every year, it is better to say that all of these people need to be tax attorneys in order to pay their taxes.

If I had a nickel for every person that I know personally who had to let their small business go tits up because they were overwhelmed by the paperwork, I'd have about 30 cents.

If I had a nickel for every person in America who had to let their small business go tits up because they were overwhelmed by the paperwork, I'd retire with a LOT of toys.

You want jobs in this country? Quit overwhelming the creative entrepreneur with competition squelching paperwork!

There are sinister forces at work whose goal is to make sure that your small business idea does not get off the ground and you are forced to sell your creativity to them at bargain prices.

:beer: To the day when Mercenary Lobbying* is a capital crime!

*Mercenary Lobbying: Being paid by someone to try and influence elected representatives.

Isnt it more like predatory lobbying , They are to stupid to resist they deal.

Hell, we might as well outsource Homeland Security also, and while were at it, maybe build a new White House in Calcutta.

Hell, we might as well outsource Homeland Security also, and while were at it, maybe build a new White House in Calcutta.

The sad thing is that we outsource maintenance on our aircraft. Go figure. Anything run by the private sector these days that can be done cheaper in another country is the way to go. Yessiree Bob. And we spend an entire week hand-wringing over some guy who snuck on a plane with a bomb in his underwear? I worry every time I see that map with all little dots representing aircraft over the US at any given time. We've just been damned lucky, as far as I can tell.

Forum List

Back