Trump Tax cut a'comin

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
And, it's a'comin next week! Or so says our deficit loving pres. With Dems hammering repubs. over the last tax cut, which was for the wealthy and top 1%, Dumpf saw the midterm handwriting on the wall and decided he needed a headline grabbing event.

But, in so doing, he has admitted that the last cut was just what the Dems said it was- a federal giveaway to the wealthy, which Dumpf and his loyal minions viciously denied. So this one is supposed to be for the middle class. Yeah, right!

After so many years, we now know the truth: Repubs love deficits. They absolutely adore them. No longer can they blame dems. No longer can they piss and moan about leaving tremendous deficits for their little kiddies to have to pay. It's a brave new world folks. And, btw, who was the last President to balance the budget? That's right, Bill Clinton! I love it.

And, it's a'comin next week! Or so says our deficit loving pres. With Dems hammering repubs. over the last tax cut, which was for the wealthy and top 1%, Dumpf saw the midterm handwriting on the wall and decided he needed a headline grabbing event.

But, in so doing, he has admitted that the last cut was just what the Dems said it was- a federal giveaway to the wealthy, which Dumpf and his loyal minions viciously denied. So this one is supposed to be for the middle class. Yeah, right!

After so many years, we now know the truth: Repubs love deficits. They absolutely adore them. No longer can they blame dems. No longer can they piss and moan about leaving tremendous deficits for their little kiddies to have to pay. It's a brave new world folks. And, btw, who was the last President to balance the budget? That's right, Bill Clinton! I love it.

I believe that is called VOTE BUYING in old skool terminology

Besides that, Trump claims that Congress will act on this issue.

How in HELL will Congress act on this "next week?"

Congress is NOT in session the NEXT THREE WEEKS? :21:

Forum List

Back