Trump The idiot on steroids

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Trump jokes about congressman Gianforte assaulting reporter: 'Any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy' - CNNPolitics

We don't have a President; we have a white nationalist thug in the oval office. This fool is about as Presidential as Kanye West! Bigly!

58.png

Trump jokes about congressman Gianforte assaulting reporter: 'Any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy' - CNNPolitics

We don't have a President; we have a white nationalist thug in the oval office. This fool is about as Presidential as Kanye West! Bigly!

View attachment 223473

I have to admit I like the cartoon and think it funny though I have no problem with Trump himself. Personally, I'd love it if he took a couple of those snotty, ignorant, persistent protesters or press reporters and punched them right in the face or threw them down.

I hated Obama with a hot white burning hate but I still had respect for him as the office of the president. The Left has absolutely no respect and thinks that just because they don't like Trump or the things he says or does, that excuses anything they say or do as well.

Forum List

Back