Tariffs Worked. China Forced to Make a Trade Deal

Trumpy knew those Chinamen would start stressing after going without soy beans for a couple months. He played them like a fiddle. He even emboldened the great kids in Hong Kong to demand their rights. He also opened up our alleged allies eyes, exposing China as an evil empire that nobody should ever have to answer to. Trump is getting things done that other failed Presidents had been promising for the last 50 years.

There are plenty of places China can get soybeans. They even grow them in China. They only bought them from the US to at least buy something from us. They do not need us for soy beans.

Brazil will produce more soybeans than the US this year, that is good for China, bad for our farmers.

China is also helping to build infrastructure in Brazil to get the beans from the growing regions to the ports cheaper...once that happens we will be out of the soybean exporting business.
Then our farmers have a little time to make adjustments concerning their future crops. That's a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't think we can ever get China, Iran or NoKo to follow any treaty. They'll try to get over every chance they get. But at least Trump has their attention and they know he isn't afraid to act if they revert back to the cheating ways they used on every previous President since Kennedy. It's good to finally have a leader in charge.

Trumpy knew those Chinamen would start stressing after going without soy beans for a couple months. He played them like a fiddle. He even emboldened the great kids in Hong Kong to demand their rights. He also opened up our alleged allies eyes, exposing China as an evil empire that nobody should ever have to answer to. Trump is getting things done that other failed Presidents had been promising for the last 50 years.

There are plenty of places China can get soybeans. They even grow them in China. They only bought them from the US to at least buy something from us. They do not need us for soy beans.

Brazil will produce more soybeans than the US this year, that is good for China, bad for our farmers.

China is also helping to build infrastructure in Brazil to get the beans from the growing regions to the ports cheaper...once that happens we will be out of the soybean exporting business.
Then our farmers have a little time to make adjustments concerning their future crops. That's a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't think we can ever get China, Iran or NoKo to follow any treaty. They'll try to get over every chance they get. But at least Trump has their attention and they know he isn't afraid to act if they revert back to the cheating ways they used on every previous President since Kennedy. It's good to finally have a leader in charge.

I guess they could switch to industrial hemp! :113:

Strange, I was told by my moral and intellectual superiors he was a childish buffoon who didn’t know what he was doing and was going to start WW3.

Cramer says 'tariffs worked,' Trump's strategy forced China to agree to a trade deal

Say it ain't so...your findings must be "FAKE NEWS".....You see, our three smartest guys in the room.... Golfing Gator Mac1958 and g5000 have told us not to look past our nose on this issue...they promised us that Trump's imposition of tarriffs would never work.

Strange, I was told by my moral and intellectual superiors he was a childish buffoon who didn’t know what he was doing and was going to start WW3.

Cramer says 'tariffs worked,' Trump's strategy forced China to agree to a trade deal

Say it ain't so...your findings must be "FAKE NEWS".....You see, our three smartest guys in the room.... Golfing Gator Mac1958 and g5000 have told us not to look past our nose on this issue...they promised us that Trump's imposition of tarriffs would never work.
I did?

Wow, thanks for letting me know!
:booze:

Which, to any informed person, is retarded and makes no sense. The trade deal gets us about halfway back to where we were before the idiot president started his little reality show stunt. Any rational analysis reveals Trump as the big loser trying to clean up some of his mess ahead of the election to salvage some votes from people he harmed economically with his stunt.

Which, to any informed person, is retarded and makes no sense. The trade deal gets us about halfway back to where we were before the idiot president started his little reality show stunt. Any rational analysis reveals Trump as the big loser trying to clean up some of his mess ahead of the election to salvage some votes from people he harmed economically with his stunt.
All you Leftards have are lies.

I did?

Wow, thanks for letting me know!
:booze:
Yes, you did, Leftard. You do nothing but take potshots at everything Trump does.

It is MSNBC so of course it is fake news. we are told that daily.

Haha...never read a word of that article, did ya?

Poor Leftard. :itsok:

You couldn’t link to an article because you can’t link to your Soros email.

Poor Leftard. :itsok:

So, are you now saying that MSNBC is a reliable source for news and information?

If the tariffs had worked, there would be a real deal, not this dog and pony show “truce”, and China would not be able to pull out so easily.

This is a farce to give cover for the fact that all of Trumps tariffs have failed to get you a better deal.

China has two years to get trade back to 2017 levels.

You should worry more about Canada passing the USMCA than what the US is doing with China...

You sound like a moron. You know less than nothing about this trade deal, save for a headline you copy pasted.

You sound like a moron. You know less than nothing about this trade deal, save for a headline you copy pasted.

It is clear he has not bothered to read it for himself.

It is clear he has not bothered to read it for himself.
Which part? This part?

The centerpiece of the initial trade dealis a pledge by China to purchase an additional $200 billion worth of U.S. goods.

Says shitforbrains who doesn’t even know which bathroom to use.

Forum List

Back