Tariffs Worked. China Forced to Make a Trade Deal

You couldn’t link to an article because you can’t link to your Soros email.
You sound like a moron. You know less than nothing about this trade deal, save for a headline you copy pasted.

It is clear he has not bothered to read it for himself.
Which part? This part?

The centerpiece of the initial trade dealis a pledge by China to purchase an additional $200 billion worth of U.S. goods.

Thanks for proving me correct.

If the tariffs had worked, there would be a real deal, not this dog and pony show “truce”, and China would not be able to pull out so easily.

This is a farce to give cover for the fact that all of Trumps tariffs have failed to get you a better deal.

China has two years to get trade back to 2017 levels.

It's a start, that's what it is.

The rest is to be filled in after Trump's re-election.

And i have to say : not bad, Trump.
Just stick to the IP transfer issues and let the Chinese have their wishes well heard as well, and you should be able to come up with a beautiful deal in the end.

Haha...never read a word of that article, did ya?
You sound like a moron. You know less than nothing about this trade deal, save for a headline you copy pasted.

Which part? This part?

The centerpiece of the initial trade dealis a pledge by China to purchase an additional $200 billion worth of U.S. goods.

Hilarious that all you Leftards can rebut with is bullshit lies.

We’re all being told by the news that things are better than ever, but they don’t feel better than ever

There’s so much money in the economy, yet so much stress and depression, so many drug overdoses and mental-health problems, and a life expectancy that is decreasing for the first time since the Spanish Flu.

Which part? This part?

you prove you have not read it as you just keep posting articles about it. you cannot say anything about it except what the media tells you.

Though it is close to 90 pages so I guess that would take you a week or two to read if you were to try

Which part? This part?

you prove you have not read it as you just keep posting articles about it. you cannot say anything about it except what the media tells you.

Though it is close to 90 pages so I guess that would take you a week or two to read if you were to try
upload_2020-1-18_14-27-55.gif

And yet again you can’t quote anything. Just bitch about Trump, bitch bitch bitch.

And yet again you can’t quote anything. Just bitch about Trump, bitch bitch bitch.

and all you can do is quote sources that 99% of the time you tell us are fake news...now you trust them like they were handed down by Moses himself....why is that?

Which part? This part?

You left out the part about not this year but AFTER the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back