Tariffs DO raise prices: That is the point!

“Better” is a subjective term...thus making it an opinion and not fact.

Word mincing is no substitute for reasoned debate. The Bailout effectively placed the UAW ahead of what would have been superior creditors in a bankruptcy proceeding.

P.S. The term "better" is normative, not subjective.

Basic trade practices....tariffs are paid by whomever picks up the product on the docks. Let that sink in, prog morons. Okay....so now what happens? The importer can pass the cost along to his retailers or not. Let's say he doesn't because he has contracts he doesn't want to jeopardize...so who pays the tariff? think hard, prog morons....this is hard I know but try. Okay, let's say the importers do pass along the tariff to his retailers. Does the retailer follow suit and risk alienating his customers in the age of Amazon where he is fighting tooth and nail to stay open? Or do the importer and retailer have enough profit margin built into their price to weather a trade war without the consumer paying more? Look at the inflation index....flat as a starlet before the implants. That's all for today or maybe forever....I ain't getting paid for these little life lessons you know.

No. They raise prices. The first rule of business is to play your own game.

So the retailers are benefiting from the tariffs?

No. They are paying more for the stuff on their shelves.

It is cute you think that Amazon already wasn’t under cutting the figment of your imagination

Inflation rate stays FLAT....listen candyass...you're a fool. You have no business experience or background, you have no sources proving your claims, all you have are opinions from other fools in the same boat you're in. Prices ain't going up....believe me, if they were, AARP would be screaming for a SS COLA increase. Wholesalers are not passing along the tariff taxes...it's as simple as that...If you want to know why, go back though my posts on the subject. But you won't....instead you'll keep making your stupid little claims and we'll keep laughing at you.

It is cute you think that Amazon already wasn’t under cutting the figment of your imagination

Inflation rate stays FLAT....listen candyass...you're a fool. You have no business experience or background, you have no sources proving your claims, all you have are opinions from other fools in the same boat you're in. Prices ain't going up....believe me, if they were, AARP would be screaming for a SS COLA increase. Wholesalers are not passing along the tariff taxes...it's as simple as that...If you want to know why, go back though my posts on the subject. But you won't....instead you'll keep making your stupid little claims and we'll keep laughing at you.

And your sources are where exactly? LOL

Forum List

Back