Target stocks down 15 billion since promoting transgender agenda

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TARGET STOCKS DOWN $15 BILLION SINCE PROMOTING TRANSGENDER AGENDA
Value down 30% while WalMart gains 3% in same period
The stock value of transgender-champion Target Corp. crashed by 13.5 percent this week after the company’s sales again fell below investors’ expectations.

Target’s stock value is now down by 30 percent since it sparked a consumer boycott by embracing the transgender political agenda. That 30 percent drop has slashed investors’ wealth by roughly $15 billion.

On Tuesday, the stock fell to $58.78, down from its April 19 high of $83.98.
Target Stocks Down $15 Billion Since Promoting Transgender Agenda
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good may the traitors of the people sink to the bottom of the barrel and never rise up. Go against he majority and all you loser companies pay the price keeping phucking over the ppl . This is what happens.

You were corrected forcibly on this the last time you posted it.

You have failed to make the connection between the agenda and the poor results.

Target is unable to compete with online sales.

Let the trans-genders only shop in Target and we'll see how long they will stay with their idiotic trans-gender agenda.

• Banned
Let the trans-genders only shop in Target and we'll see how long they will stay with their idiotic trans-gender agenda.

Now that actually sounds like a plan, which would also prove there are not as many of them as the msm tries to make ppl believe there are. How might you ask , their stocks would continues to sink , and they couldn't profit off anything lol.

Now that actually sounds like a plan, which would also prove there are not as many of them as the msm tries to make ppl believe there are. How might you ask , their stocks would continues to sink , and they couldn't profit off anything lol.

It's time for [the normal] American people to show what they really think about idiotic Obama's reforms.

Yeah, just keep running with that.

I told you why I haven't been back to Target. Others have said the same thing. Multiply that by TENS OF MILLIONS.

But keep telling yourself what makes you happy.

Yeah, just keep running with that. I told you why I haven't been back to Target. Others have said the same thing. Multiply that by TENS OF MILLIONS. But keep telling yourself what makes you happy.
Thank you for admitting you can't make the connection. Now let it ago.

I haven't been to target in a long time. I used to go there at least once a month to grab a few things I would need. Now I drive the extra 8th of a mile and do my shopping at a different store

That was such a strategic mistake by Target. Why bother getting into the transgender debate? My guess is 99.8% of their customer base is not transgender and 90% of those don't want someone of the opposite sex in their restroom.

Target is too expensive. If you can get the same items anywhere else cheaper including the mall...you need to rethink your business model.

^^^ Amen to this. I only buy from Target when its the only place to get whatever I am looking for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I buy from their website because the closest Target building where I am is an hour away and they most definitely are not worth the drive.

Forum List

Back