'Go Woke, Go Broke' Tracking - Latest On Success / Failure of 'Woke' Compaines

ROY G BIV
.That's how I learned it too.

Here are a few similar brain-teasing acronyms:
  1. S/PDIF.
  2. TRSBMLS.

Answers:
  1. Sony / Philips Digital Interface Format.
  2. Time Reference Scanning Beam Microwave Landing System (the old system for guiding planes to the landing strip).
I'm a veritable encyclopaedia of worthless trivia! :SMILEW~130:

1. S/PDIF.
  2. TRSBMLS.

Answers:
  2. Time Reference Scanning Beam Microwave Landing System (the old system for guiding planes to the landing strip).

Most of the ones I learned were militaty:

HUAH

SNAFU

FUBAR

MFWIC

Heads Up A-Hole
Situation Normal, All F*ed Up
F*ed Up Beyond All Recognition
M*er F*er Who's In Charge

:laugh:

ROY G BIV always, stuck with me, though...God bless Mrs Walker's heart (1st Grade Teacher)

1. S/PDIF.
  2. TRSBMLS.

Answers:

We learned some great ones in pre-med.

Six F's for remembering the risk factors for gallbladder disease. Can you figure them out?

347391548_208734945378594_6904980953395676510_n.jpg

Bud Light, Target, North Face, etc... News / Updates

Target losses swell to $12.4B, shares at lowest since 2020

'Shares fell another 3.66% Tuesday, marking the eighth straight decline and lopping off another $2.4 billion in market cap, as tracked by Dow Jones Market Data Group.

Since the backlash, Target's market value has fallen over $12 billion to $61.77 billion as of Tuesday's closing price. Mid-month the market value was over $74 billion.'

View attachment 791083
META just hit another 52 week high--they've been doing it for a month or so.

How are "non-woke" companies doing? Not too good.

Most of the ones I learned were militaty:

HUAH

SNAFU

FUBAR

MFWIC

Heads Up A-Hole
Situation Normal, All F*ed Up
F*ed Up Beyond All Recognition
M*er F*er Who's In Charge

:laugh:

ROY G BIV always, stuck with me, though...God bless Mrs Walker's heart (1st Grade Teacher)
As a republcan; you should learn BOHICA.

Bend
Over
Here
It
Comes
Again

Biden '24

There is a line that the LGBT crossed. And, it sounds like a large part of the gay and lesbians are also saying the same thing. It's the new transgender issues that the "woke" are producing that is a problem. When you can't even define what a woman is, you have some serious mental issues. I have coworkers and friends who are gay or lesbian and they too believe it's gone too far. So far that their specific issues are being drowned out by the transgender issues. The fact that companies have to lose this kind of revenue because of the DEI rules concerning mainly transgenders is ridiculous. How does one-tenth of one percent get to rule the entire country?

I agree that gender issues (gender fluid, trans, non-binary) have been pushed to the point of ridiculous and it is time for them to back off a little and try to see it from the other side and create workable solutions.

But there is also a darker line being crossed, and that is an almost fanatical demonization of transgender people and drag queens that lacks only the requisite torches and pitchforks. It is as if they’ve now been given tacit permission to erase

Somewhere in the middle is sanity, safety and I would hope coexistence over hate.

I agree that gender issues (gender fluid, trans, non-binary) have been pushed to the point of ridiculous and it is time for them to back off a little and try to see it from the other side and create workable solutions.

But there is also a darker line being crossed, and that is an almost fanatical demonization of transgender people and drag queens that lacks only the requisite torches and pitchforks. It is as if they’ve now been given tacit permission to erase

Somewhere in the middle is sanity, safety and I would hope coexistence over hate.
They have brought that on themselves by pushing for indoctrination of children pushing for mutilation of children. By pushing for normalizing something that isn’t normal to a functioning society. See, there have been cross dressers for decades. Victor Victoria comes to mind as a highly successful movie. In 1974, our neighbors were trans. We got a long with them. They have to back way off. Leave business and politics alone. Leave children alone. To those there is no middle ground for the majority is still somewhat sane.

They have brought that on themselves by pushing for indoctrination of children pushing for mutilation of children. By pushing for normalizing something that isn’t normal to a functioning society. See, there have been cross dressers for decades. Victor Victoria comes to mind as a highly successful movie. In 1974, our neighbors were trans. We got a long with them. They have to back way off. Leave business and politics alone. Leave children alone. To those there is no middle ground for the majority is still somewhat sane.
Why should they politics and business alone? No one else does.

Why should they politics and business alone? No one else does.
Diversity, equity and inclusion guidelines are hurting businesses and politics as well. It’s all based on trans only. Being gay is much different than the trans issue. Even most Democrats don’t go along with pushing it at children. Biden is at odds with his own party on this issue.

And those on this board who play-act as if they are "supporting them" only do so in order to piss off conservatives. We all know who they are.

They are the children who grew up being bullied in school and have now found a safe way to bully back without getting their scrawny asses kicked.

Sad little lives.

Bud Light, Target, North Face, etc... News / Updates

Target losses swell to $12.4B, shares at lowest since 2020

'Shares fell another 3.66% Tuesday, marking the eighth straight decline and lopping off another $2.4 billion in market cap, as tracked by Dow Jones Market Data Group.

Since the backlash, Target's market value has fallen over $12 billion to $61.77 billion as of Tuesday's closing price. Mid-month the market value was over $74 billion.'

View attachment 791083
Explain woke.

Forum List

Back