Target Sales Drop Sends Execs Scrambling

Really makes you want to take the family shopping at Target.
image.jpeg

Target decided to make a political statement with their "toilet" decision.

I think a lot of people decided to not patronize the store because of it.

Next!!

>>Foot traffic in stores is down 2.2%. Comparable store sales fell 1.1% during the May-July period<<

There's two distinct groups of people operating here. There are the elites, who control absolutely every institution in America, who have decreed that men can go into women's restrooms simply by announcing they think they're women.

And then there's the rest of us, who when something like this happens, responds with a boycott that can knock a business like Target flat on its ass.

This is the same thing that happened with the "Christmas War" -- the corporations listened to the elites at first, and stopped using the word "Christmas" but then they got wise that the majority of the American people were pro-Christmas and they reversed course, and now they use the word "Christmas" again.

We need to keep reminding corporate America that even though the elites are louder and control everything, we regular Americans can put you out of business if you renounce our values.

I try to stick with retail like target since I read about how amazon abuses it's workers.

That wasn't the wisest decision in the history of businesses
Says a lot when you consider the lines around the block at Chick-Fil-A.

We don't shop at target any longer . We used to go there fairly often.... But we have two small girls and there is no way we are taking a chance. Not when we can shop at several other places.

love Chick-Fil-A For breakfast.

I like Target's excuse the drop in sales wasn't the change in policy it was due to a drop in Apple product sales....then explain Walmart's spike in sales, morons
What spike would that be?

For the first time ever -- or at least since the company went public some 45 years ago -- Walmart's revenues shrank from the year before, according to its annual financial filing released Wednesday.

Walmart is clearly having trouble adapting its gigantic stores to the Internet age. To be sure, it is a retail juggernaut that brings in half a trillion dollars (yes, that's right, trillion) in sales every year. And with more than 11,500 stores in 28 countries, there's no way it will disappear anytime soon.

The End of an Era At Walmart

This one, dope.

Walmart shares jump, beats on earnings and sales
Ok, you got me there. Walmart has been aggressive on online sales and groceries. Target has not.

Says a lot when you consider the lines around the block at Chick-Fil-A.

We don't shop at target any longer . We used to go there fairly often.... But we have two small girls and there is no way we are taking a chance. Not when we can shop at several other places.

love Chick-Fil-A For breakfast.

I like Target's excuse the drop in sales wasn't the change in policy it was due to a drop in Apple product sales....then explain Walmart's spike in sales, morons
What spike would that be?

For the first time ever -- or at least since the company went public some 45 years ago -- Walmart's revenues shrank from the year before, according to its annual financial filing released Wednesday.

Walmart is clearly having trouble adapting its gigantic stores to the Internet age. To be sure, it is a retail juggernaut that brings in half a trillion dollars (yes, that's right, trillion) in sales every year. And with more than 11,500 stores in 28 countries, there's no way it will disappear anytime soon.

The End of an Era At Walmart

This one, dope.

Walmart shares jump, beats on earnings and sales
Ok, you got me there. Walmart has been aggressive on online sales and groceries. Target has not.

Walmart didn't make a really stupid business decision

Walmart won't state its bathroom policy, lol.

I don't care what it is. I don't go to Walmart because it morphed into Kmart. Dirty, lame, and badly laid out.

Walmart hires people that no one else will give a second glance to, like retired folks. It is nearly impossible for retired folks to get a job, but Walmart will give them a job. Some retired folks are hired just to stand at the front of the store as "Greeters" to make customers feel welcome. There is no other store that does that.

Walmart hires people that no one else will give a second glance to, like retired folks. It is nearly impossible for retired folks to get a job, but Walmart will give them a job. Some retired folks are hired just to stand at the front of the store as "Greeters" to make customers feel welcome. There is no other store that does that.
Publix hires them and pays them better. And they aren't surly or smelly. Maybe it's a south Florida thing but Walmart employees are nasty as fuck.

Well at least Wallmart doesn't allow demented nasty as fuck men into its women's restrooms... Poor Target. Miscacluated the true sentiments the American public has for the LGBT cult. And WOW are they paying the price for buying those smoke and mirrors..

Walmart won't state its bathroom policy, lol.

I don't care what it is. I don't go to Walmart because it morphed into Kmart. Dirty, lame, and badly laid out.

>>
The company added transgender employees to its non-discrimination policy in 2011, a move Walmart said was designed to protect workers against discrimination and harassment based on gender identity and gender expression. That hasn't stopped LGBT-rights groups from criticizing the retailer, however, citing instances of intolerance against gay and transgender employees.

Walmart denies those claims, pointing to the formation of its Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Associate Resource Groups.<<

>>
The company added transgender employees to its non-discrimination policy in 2011, a move Walmart said was designed to protect workers against discrimination and harassment based on gender identity and gender expression. That hasn't stopped LGBT-rights groups from criticizing the retailer, however, citing instances of intolerance against gay and transgender employees.

Walmart denies those claims, pointing to the formation of its Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Associate Resource Groups.<<

But Walmart drew the line at letting demented men in its women's restrooms. And that has made all the difference between their net worth and Target's..

Forum List

Back