Tan addict denies she's racist after Instagram users accuse her of ‘blacking up’

I couldn't find any nude photos of her. But they are probably some that are out there on the web.

1404201732001-Still0502-00022.jpg

Mercy!

What has she done to herself? I'm sure that can not be healthy!

I think she has a loose screw....that level of craziness can not be normal.
Shes truly nutty. In fact, thats one of Howard Sterns "Wack Pack" now and a regular on his show. They call her "Tan Mom".

Last edited:
There are two types of Liberals. One is the ones that wants to let everyone have the right to live freely as the way a person wants to live. But the others are not liberals at all. But mentally disturbed people, that is taking advantage of the spotlight that is being put on them by the Globalist. These mentally disturbed Liberals are psychotic. They are envy of others that are good looking and or living better than they are. The psychotic liberals are miserable. Like It says, "Misery loves company". They want to make everyone's lives miserable.

View attachment 267052 A tanning addict has denied she is racist after social media users accused her of "blacking up".

Chloe Wilson, from Newcastle, found herself at the centre of a row over her excessive use of tanning beds.

The make-up artist has amassed 296,000 followers on Instagram and Facebook with her pictures and beauty tips.

But some trolls left comments under her posts accusing her of trying to be black by making her complexion darker.

One person said: “Stick to ur original skin tone maybe ?? I get it to like get a little tan but to look like a WHOLE other race.”

And another added: “How many times do black people have to tell you to stop doing black face???”
Tan addict denies she's racist after Instagram users accuse her of ‘blacking up’

The old Liberals meets the new Globalist Liberals.

Need to see her nude to decide

I couldn't find any nude photos of her. But they are probably some that are out there on the web.

1404201732001-Still0502-00022.jpg

Wow, she’s a beaut!

Believe it or not the only other pic of a white person that dark I’ve ever seen was of my Mom with the actor George Hamilton from about the mid-70s. He was at some function she attended and she specifically asked a friend to take the pic because he was so dark so wanted to be able to show her friends. He wasn’t this bad but close to it.

Forum List

Back