Tan addict denies she's racist after Instagram users accuse her of ‘blacking up’

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
There are two types of Liberals. One is the ones that wants to let everyone have the right to live freely as the way a person wants to live. But the others are not liberals at all. But mentally disturbed people, that is taking advantage of the spotlight that is being put on them by the Globalist. These mentally disturbed Liberals are psychotic. They are envy of others that are good looking and or living better than they are. The psychotic liberals are miserable. Like It says, "Misery loves company". They want to make everyone's lives miserable.

upload_2019-6-30_19-49-29.jpeg
A tanning addict has denied she is racist after social media users accused her of "blacking up".

Chloe Wilson, from Newcastle, found herself at the centre of a row over her excessive use of tanning beds.

The make-up artist has amassed 296,000 followers on Instagram and Facebook with her pictures and beauty tips.

But some trolls left comments under her posts accusing her of trying to be black by making her complexion darker.

One person said: “Stick to ur original skin tone maybe ?? I get it to like get a little tan but to look like a WHOLE other race.”

And another added: “How many times do black people have to tell you to stop doing black face???”
Tan addict denies she's racist after Instagram users accuse her of ‘blacking up’

The old Liberals meets the new Globalist Liberals.

There are two types of Liberals. One is the ones that wants to let everyone have the right to live freely as the way a person wants to live. But the others are not liberals at all. But mentally disturbed people, that is taking advantage of the spotlight that is being put on them by the Globalist. These mentally disturbed Liberals are psychotic. They are envy of others that are good looking and or living better than they are. The psychotic liberals are miserable. Like It says, "Misery loves company". They want to make everyone's lives miserable.

View attachment 267052 A tanning addict has denied she is racist after social media users accused her of "blacking up".

Chloe Wilson, from Newcastle, found herself at the centre of a row over her excessive use of tanning beds.

The make-up artist has amassed 296,000 followers on Instagram and Facebook with her pictures and beauty tips.

But some trolls left comments under her posts accusing her of trying to be black by making her complexion darker.

One person said: “Stick to ur original skin tone maybe ?? I get it to like get a little tan but to look like a WHOLE other race.”

And another added: “How many times do black people have to tell you to stop doing black face???”

Need to see her nude to decide

View attachment 267052 A tanning addict has denied she is racist after social media users accused her of "blacking up".

I couldn't find any nude photos of her. But they are probably some that are out there on the web.

1404201732001-Still0502-00022.jpg

One person said: “Stick to ur original skin tone maybe ??

But that IS a Caucasian's own skin tone if they get enough sun! Have you ever looked at an Italian, Sicilian or Greek on the Mediterranean? The only reason why Blacks are so dark is because they grew up for generations on the Equator. Put a Black person in Greenland long enough and generation by generation, slowly, their offspring would eventually lose their pigmentation too. It is natural for most white people to tan darkly as needed; what's sad is now you have to defend getting a tan against being called a racist.

She ain't "black." Way too pretty.

I couldn't find any nude photos of her. But they are probably some that are out there on the web.

NOOOO!!!!!!

I don't know why white women do this.

It's like pissing on Gods gift of making them white.

WYEHO?

Mercy!

What has she done to herself? I'm sure that can not be healthy!

I think she has a loose screw....that level of craziness can not be normal.

Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

No matter what the girl's intention are, I don't believe that tanning constantly enough will make a person turn black. A lady that has gone to my church is a tanning addict and so far, all that's been done to her body is just turn her skin really brown, but most definitely not black.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

I GUESS THEY ARE WHITE FK UPS WHEN THEY PUT ON WIGS THAT ARE WHITE PEOPLE HAIR TO FK U AND THAT BLACK UP BS GAWD U FKRS ARE REALLY RACIST PATHETIC FKN.............. ---------------TS YOUR PARENTS MUST BE TRUE BLUE BLACKS WHO HATE HATE HATE HATE AND DESPISE WHITES FK OFF MENTAL PRICKS!!

Stop whiting yourselves or ur a loser just like the pathetic skanks making that claim.

your signs of leftist mental illness

You are too white
you are to dark
you are not dark enough
you are to white

you are MENTALLY FKD IN THE HEAD

WHEN IS A BLACK GONNA GET WHITE ...

tans are natural you retard uneducated...

This is your leftist liberal antifa hating dumb fks who act like this.. sadly many are your PHD holders which is why you really are pathetically dumber than you even know.

lol blackness omfg!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back