Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

I guess it would have just been too much work for the cops to pull up at a safe distance, exit their squad cars, take cover, aim their guns and ask Tamir to put his gun down.

That would have taken all of 3-5 minutes, so think of all the time they saved by snuffing the boy in less than 2 seconds.

Seems like these Colorado cops would know what I'm talking about.

cnn-co-shooting-photo-4.jpg

I guess it would have been too much to expect someone to not point what looked like the real thing after having taken off the main item that would have made it distinguishable as a toy.

He was 12. It was a toy. A 12-year-old is not supposed to be an expert on deadly weapons or the law, you phucking idiot.

He took off the part that distinguished it as a toy. Ignorance of the law is no excuse even for a 12 year old. I have a daughter not much older than Tamir. She knows not to do stupid shit like that. Apparently his baby mama and whomever his baby daddy be didn't teach him any better.

PROVE IT. Prove that he was the one who removed the part.
You can't, you ignorant stupid bigoted pig.

You should put your money where your pie hole is and start running all the juvie convictions through court as adult crimes. Put 'em in jail. Throw away the key.

He doesn't have to. The court clearly showed that was done. You lose.

I guess it would have just been too much work for the cops to pull up at a safe distance, exit their squad cars, take cover, aim their guns and ask Tamir to put his gun down.

That would have taken all of 3-5 minutes, so think of all the time they saved by snuffing the boy in less than 2 seconds.

Seems like these Colorado cops would know what I'm talking about.

cnn-co-shooting-photo-4.jpg

I guess it would have been too much to expect someone to not point what looked like the real thing after having taken off the main item that would have made it distinguishable as a toy.

He was 12. It was a toy. A 12-year-old is not supposed to be an expert on deadly weapons or the law, you phucking idiot.

He took off the part that distinguished it as a toy. Ignorance of the law is no excuse even for a 12 year old. I have a daughter not much older than Tamir. She knows not to do stupid shit like that. Apparently his baby mama and whomever his baby daddy be didn't teach him any better.

PROVE IT. Prove that he was the one who removed the part.
You can't, you ignorant stupid bigoted pig.

You should put your money where your pie hole is and start running all the juvie convictions through court as adult crimes. Put 'em in jail. Throw away the key.

Don't have to. All I need to show is that he was showing it as if it were a real gun. I don't care whether or not he did. You don't seem to care that he presented something that looked like the real thing.

Someone pointing a gun at police is hardly innocent.
The video doesn't show Rice pointing his gun at the police. It shows him lifting his shirt to expose the gun.

Yes he was reaching for it. Grand Jury says enhanced video "clearly" shows his hand going for the gun.

Now....once it's pointed at you...bullets can fly. When someone is going for a gun....it's best to get your shot off BEFORE they can. Kinda like Old West duels. First to shoot usually wins a gunfight.

Now...in hindsight....this is tragic. Lesson is when cops arrive....SURRENDER WITH YOUR HANDS UP. Don't fight. Don't reach for a weapon.

There was a similar incident several years ago close to where I live. At 3 AM, some idiot assaulted police officers in the parking lot of the local law enforcement center, the place where police have their offices. He brandished what was made to look like a Glock. In the end, it was a glue gun that had black electrical tape on it. The police shot and killed the idiot. No charges were filed based solely on the fact that the idiot presented something he intended to look like the real thing.

In my State, if you go into a bank with your finger in your pocket and make it appear as if you have a gun, it's armed robbery whether it was a gun or not. Too many morons think the police should potentially put themselves in a more dangerous situation because a fool makes a bad choice.

It was just a tragedy. You have to be a real cynical mother fucker to believe those cops intentionally murdered a 12 boy because he was black.

The video doesn't show Rice pointing his gun at the police. It shows him lifting his shirt to expose the gun.

Yes he was reaching for it. Grand Jury says enhanced video "clearly" shows his hand going for the gun.

Now....once it's pointed at you...bullets can fly. When someone is going for a gun....it's best to get your shot off BEFORE they can. Kinda like Old West duels. First to shoot usually wins a gunfight.

Now...in hindsight....this is tragic. Lesson is when cops arrive....SURRENDER WITH YOUR HANDS UP. Don't fight. Don't reach for a weapon.

They didn't give him time to surrender, nor ask him to, now did they, Einstein?

No communication can take place in less than 2 seconds. Again, cops should have placed themselves 75 feet away, aimed their weapons and asked him to drop his toy. They never gave him a chance.

There was a similar incident several years ago close to where I live. At 3 AM, some idiot assaulted police officers in the parking lot of the local law enforcement center, the place where police have their offices. He brandished what was made to look like a Glock. In the end, it was a glue gun that had black electrical tape on it. The police shot and killed the idiot. No charges were filed based solely on the fact that the idiot presented something he intended to look like the real thing.

In my State, if you go into a bank with your finger in your pocket and make it appear as if you have a gun, it's armed robbery whether it was a gun or not. Too many morons think the police should potentially put themselves in a more dangerous situation because a fool makes a bad choice.

Yep. Greenville SC right? Local lawyers whined about that one too.

You're shooting yourself in the foot with this analogy. (Pun intended) Tamir Rice didn't assault anyone much less a police officer. No similarity at all.

How many of these people would still be alive had they:

A) Not run
B) Not fought the police
C) Followed police instructions
D) Used common sense

99%?

No communication can take place in less than 2 seconds. Again, cops should have placed themselves 75 feet away, aimed their weapons and asked him to drop his toy. They never gave him a chance.

Hey moron....he was reaching for his gun. That's not the time to bargain with someone.

And....he's pointing a gun at innocent bystanders. At 75 feet away....what if he shoots at bystanders? You'd say "Why were cops so far away!!? The guy could still shoot at people!! Those cowards!!"

Getting close was how they protected OTHERS.

You're shooting yourself in the foot with this analogy. (Pun intended) Tamir Rice didn't assault anyone much less a police officer. No similarity at all.

Pointing a gun at someone IS AN ASSUALT.

Hey moron....he was reaching for his gun. That's not the time to bargain with someone.

And....he's pointing a gun at innocent bystanders. At 75 feet away....what if he shoots at bystanders? You'd say "Why were cops so far away!!? The guy could still shoot at people!! Those cowards!!"

Are you a police officer? Have you ever put yourself in harms way when someone presents himself as having what looks like a real gun? When you have, then you can play cop.

No Tea Party is the kind that if his/her house was being robbed and the police stayed 10 houses away, he/she would whine because they didn't come close enough.

How many of these people would still be alive had they:

A) Not run
B) Not fought the police
C) Followed police instructions
D) Used common sense

99%?

That's the only lesson to be learned from all these cases, yet nobody seems to address that.

Tamir showed what he presented as a real gun. Same with the idiot close to where I live. The assault in my example was with a rock, ball, or something of the type designed to get the officer's attention. You assumed I meant the person put their hands on the cops?

Both are exactly the same. Once the idiot close to where I live got the attention of the cops, he presented what appeared to be a real gun. Tamir already had the attention of the cops when people called. You focus on how the cops knew and ignore that in both situations, the retard that was killed did the same thing.

Are you a police officer? Have you ever put yourself in harms way when someone presents himself as having what looks like a real gun? When you have, then you can play cop.

No Tea Party is the kind that if his/her house was being robbed and the police stayed 10 houses away, he/she would whine because they didn't come close enough.

Yes I was actually. 8 years with Atlanta PD, zone 3. Got shot at several times too. You wanna discuss tactics???

That question was for No Tea Party not you. He/She seems to think they know tactics.

The family should get a bundle from the city for its negligence.

Some one called it and told dispatch that there was a child in the park waving what looked like it might be a toy gun.

This information was not passed on to the responding officers. Rice's death wasn't the cops fault but it sure was someone's fault.

Correction the caller was not sure whether the gun was real or not. The cops in this case had no other choice other than to act as if the gun was real.

Last edited:
So Conservative65 and bucs90 are so scared and pro cop that they are okay with a 12 year old being killed. You know these are the same people would be just fine with killing the Jews in Nazi Germany, or the people 60+ million Stalin and Mao killed in their communist purges.

So Conservative65 and bucs90 are so scared and pro cop that they are okay with a 12 year old being killed. You know these are the same people would be just fine with killing the Jews in Nazi Germany, or the people 60+ million Stalin and Mao killed in their communist purges.

I'm not OK with a 12 year old being killed. What I have no sympathy for is an idiot, regardless of age, doing something then others expecting me to feel sorry because an idiot made a bad choice.

I damn sure am not scared of a pussy like you. You are so pro thug you'd be happy to see a cop shot because he didn't act when the situation involved a real gun.

Forum List

Back