Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

Hopefully they won't gun down any more innocent people

Once he began pointing a possible gun at people he was no longer "innocent". When he reached for that can in the cops presence....he may as well have killed himself.

I probably would have shot too..
A while back, in a town not too far away(about 30 miles or so) a sheriff got a call that 2 black juveniles were threatening people with a gun.
The cop pulled up and was telling them to drop their guns. Then he got shot.. Instead of shooting back, he continued to plead for them to drop their weapons, then he got shot again...
Cops have a right to life just like any other citizen.
Their job is to protect the common good, not individual good..

Once he began pointing a possible gun at people he was no longer "innocent". When he reached for that can in the cops presence....he may as well have killed himself.
Yeah every kid who's ever pointed a toy gun at someone is guilty and belongs in the ground :rolleyes:

If I was a cop, I would quit.
Hell, they are black activist groups that call for cops to just stay out of black neighborhoods. Can you believe that shit?

Yeah every kid who's ever pointed a toy gun at someone is guilty and belongs in the ground :rolleyes:
Who wouldn't teach their kids not to point their toy guns at people?
If they do then it's justifiable to murder them?

He was innocent, but shit happens. As with Zimmerman, self-preservation means a lot in law. Although with Zimmerman the assault was plain, with Rice it was clearly a matter of preemption.

I think that if a person has the audacity to point a weapon at a person that has a weapon, they deserve what is coming to them.
That kids parents should have been parents.

Don't be a dingbat. There is no such thing as justifiable murder.

I think that if a person has the audacity to point a weapon at a person that has a weapon, they deserve what is coming to them.
That kids parents should have been parents.
You could've just typed "yes"

Theres a lot of mannerless assholes out there.

Most kids by the age of twelve are well aware of the potential consequences of pointing what looks exactly like a real firearm at an armed police officer. At the age of twelve I knew that armed police officers were sanctioned by the state (in my case the Home Office) to neutralise an armed threat to themselves and the public with lethal force.

To be fair, Tamir Rice is a victim of a culture that represents a danger to cops. Despite his innocence, I have no idea what others expect.

The family should get a bundle from the city for its negligence.

Some one called it and told dispatch that there was a child in the park waving what looked like it might be a toy gun.

This information was not passed on to the responding officers. Rice's death wasn't the cops fault but it sure was someone's fault.

Forum List

Back