Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

So what I'm hearing is that you guys would like a shoot/action 1st police style right I mean what could possibly go wrong

Fullerton cops aquitted in homeless man's death

No! I want the cop to actually get shot, then return fire. There oughta be quality personal standing in line for that job.

You do realise that one being a cop is not that dangerous hell its not even in the top ten of dangerous jobs here in the US

The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs In The US | Bankrate.com

In fact Crime in the US is declining

What's Behind The Decline In Crime?

So why is that you want the police to be so gun happy?

Are you a cop?

Liberals are total fuckheads and this thread proves it.

Let's keep the Mexicans, if they want to work.

Hell, let's keep the Syrians, if they can prove they want to be good Americans.

What we need to do is deport liberals, especially asshole liberals who want cops to die rather than defend themselves.

So what I'm hearing is that you guys would like a shoot/action 1st police style right I mean what could possibly go wrong

No! I want the cop to actually get shot, then return fire. There oughta be quality personal standing in line for that job.

You do realise that one being a cop is not that dangerous hell its not even in the top ten of dangerous jobs here in the US

Are you a cop?

No but I am a 31 year old black man who is sick and tired of people like you giving the police carte blanche.I mean Tamir was shot in the stomach and left dying on the ground. His sister tackled, shackled, and shoved in a police car for trying to run to him. Forced to sit and watch her brother dying, a process that would take until the next day, while the cops stood there. Cops who either had no first aid training or no first aid items nearby and felt the only thing they really needed to do was call in the incident.

Four minutes. No help. A gutshot bullet wound. An FBI detective working a nearby detail was the first person to try and help. Three minutes before the EMS arrived. Without the FBI detective, it wouldn't have been four minutes, but seven unattended.

He was big. He was scary. The gun looked real (even though they never saw it). How does that excuse the aftermath of letting someone just bleed on the ground? He died the next day. Every moment counts. Every single one. And they wasted 240 seconds.

How can there be absolutely nothing done? How? Even with these garbage excuses for executing a human being, how does it justify then just standing there and watching them dying. The threat was handled. The threat was shot. The threat was dying.

And they did nothing to help beyond the barest of minimums.

I just don't get it. Was he still scary while bleeding on the ground?

What we need to do is deport liberals, especially asshole liberals who want cops to die rather than defend themselves.

Listen up you conservative piece of shit, just because we're not co signing onto this senseless murder of this kid, does not mean we're against fuckin cops....you neo nut fucks need to step back and stop making every fuckin thing so fuckin personal. The cop that killed this kid, is a liar and a murderer and he'll have to answer to a higher court someday.

Are you a cop?

No but I am a 31 year old black man who is sick and tired of people like you giving the police carte blanche.I mean Tamir was shot in the stomach and left dying on the ground. His sister tackled, shackled, and shoved in a police car for trying to run to him. Forced to sit and watch her brother dying, a process that would take until the next day, while the cops stood there. Cops who either had no first aid training or no first aid items nearby and felt the only thing they really needed to do was call in the incident.

Four minutes. No help. A gutshot bullet wound. An FBI detective working a nearby detail was the first person to try and help. Three minutes before the EMS arrived. Without the FBI detective, it wouldn't have been four minutes, but seven unattended.

He was big. He was scary. The gun looked real (even though they never saw it). How does that excuse the aftermath of letting someone just bleed on the ground? He died the next day. Every moment counts. Every single one. And they wasted 240 seconds.

How can there be absolutely nothing done? How? Even with these garbage excuses for executing a human being, how does it justify then just standing there and watching them dying. The threat was handled. The threat was shot. The threat was dying.

The jury found no wrong doing. Deal with it.

Are you a cop?

The jury found no wrong doing. Deal with it.

The jury got it wrong and AvgGuyIA looks seeing 12 years old getting killed thanks for tell us that

Are you a cop?

It's easy to judge, when you're not the one taking the chances, everyday.

You demand someone else wait before he acts. Afterall, it's his life, not yours.

Listen up you conservative piece of shit, just because we're not co signing onto this senseless murder of this kid, does not mean we're against fuckin cops....you neo nut fucks need to step back and stop making every fuckin thing so fuckin personal. The cop that killed this kid, is a liar and a murderer and he'll have to answer to a higher court someday.

Did the cop show up and say, "I'm going to kill this kid!"?

Or, did his instinct of self preservation take over, in a charged situation, which resulted in the tragic death of this child?

And just how do you propose to tell if the gun is fake? Oh wait I know I know! It's like the old water test for witches. Hold her ass under water for 20 minutes and if she lives, she's a witch, right? So by your demented unrealistic logic, the cop should have let him shoot him, IF the gun had been real.
The way to not make that determination is to drive right up a few feet from the subject and get out of your car close enough for him to shoot you if he has a gun.

If you have cable TV I recommend you look for a popular documentary called, COPS, which is a "ride-along" series in which a tv cameraman rides in a police car and films the activities during a routine tour of duty. If you watch it often enough (as I do) one of the things you eventually will see is how someone who is suspected of being armed is properly approached.

First, the cops remain an appreciable distance from the subject. Remaining shielded by the open doors of their car, and with their spotlight and guns trained on him, they issue the following commands:

"Hands up - fingers spread!"

"Turn around!"

"Drop to your knees!"

"Lie face down with your arms spread wide and don't move or you will be shot!"

After the subject has complied and is incapacitated the cops cautiously approach, pull the subject's hands behind and handcuff him. Then they stand him up and search him.

This is standard police procedure. It is intended to avoid such lethal situations as the one being discussed here. I don't know why the cops who killed Tamir Rice didn't follow this procedure but I am sure the Rice family's lawyer will make very productive use of it. Because if the cops had followed the procedure Rice would still be alive.

Any questions?

Or, did his instinct of self preservation take over, in a charged situation, which resulted in the tragic death of this child?

No, it wasn't instinct - it was fucking stupidity...maybe even racism. How many white kids get murdered under similar conditions?

No, it wasn't instinct - it was fucking stupidity...maybe even racism. How many white kids get murdered under similar conditions?

A six year old white kid was killed in Louisiana a couple months ago.

Maybe you could post a link to the thread you started expressing your outrage about that?

You're on LSD, because you are paying more attention to your fantasies rather the real world.

I saw the kid's gun which is shown in the video. I suggest you look at it. Only a close inspection would reveal that it was a BB gun. The gun was black, without any safety colors like orange, which is put on the tip of toy guns.

This dumbass kid was approached by two cops, and he pulled out his weapon. That is a very stupid reaction, and he has saved our genepool because now he will never have kids to spread his stupidity to the next generation.

tiggered, let me ask you a very simple question. Why are black people the only people having problems with the cops? Maybe you should ask what blacks are doing wrong, instead of insisting that the cops are to blame.

And it would really, really, really, really help if black leaders would tell their people not to break the law and make an effort to fit in to American society. I never see that happening, except Bill Cosby, who was then destroyed (coincidence?).

A six year old white kid was killed in Louisiana a couple months ago.

Maybe you could post a link to the thread you started expressing your outrage about that?

Did the cops also swoop in beside him (like they were parking at a meter) and shoot within a couple seconds before evaluating the situation?

Forum List

Back