Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

So Conservative65 and bucs90 are so scared and pro cop that they are okay with a 12 year old being killed. You know these are the same people would be just fine with killing the Jews in Nazi Germany, or the people 60+ million Stalin and Mao killed in their communist purges.

I'm not OK with a 12 year old being killed. What I have no sympathy for is an idiot, regardless of age, doing something then others expecting me to feel sorry because an idiot made a bad choice.

I damn sure am not scared of a pussy like you. You are so pro thug you'd be happy to see a cop shot because he didn't act when the situation involved a real gun.

Yes keep flexing those interweb muscles that is going to get you real far in life. But if you must know I don't fall into the whole BLM movement as it doomed to fail like occupy wall st. and they don't go after real solutions that would end police brutality for all races. For Example ending the war on drugs would not only save lives but also save money

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/opinion/branson-end-war-on-drugs/

And hey Portugal did it and its still standing

How Portugal Brilliantly Ended its War on DrugsHow Portugal Brilliantly Ended its War on Drugs

so why can we.

But back to the main issue here the cops should've went to jail Tamir was not doing anything illegal and if he was I don't think shooting a 12 year old should be the 1st step

Hopefully they won't gun down any more innocent people

Once he began pointing a possible gun at people he was no longer "innocent". When he reached for that can in the cops presence....he may as well have killed himself.
Yeah every kid who's ever pointed a toy gun at someone is guilty and belongs in the ground :rolleyes:
You are ever the idiot. Why don't you go point your toy gun at a police officer and see what happens?

Tamir showed what he presented as a real gun. Same with the idiot close to where I live. The assault in my example was with a rock, ball, or something of the type designed to get the officer's attention. You assumed I meant the person put their hands on the cops?

Both are exactly the same. Once the idiot close to where I live got the attention of the cops, he presented what appeared to be a real gun. Tamir already had the attention of the cops when people called. You focus on how the cops knew and ignore that in both situations, the retard that was killed did the same thing.
Rice raised his jacket to expose what appeared to be a real gun. That alone should not have provoked the use of deadly force against him. Under the circumstances those cops should not have behaved so recklessly. They should have responded to that radio run more cautiously rather than making what should be the last resort their first and only action.

Keep in mind if Rice was more than a playful twelve year-old, a serious gang-banger for example, and if he had a real .45 or a Tec-9 instead of a toy and he knew how to use it, those cops recklessly (stupidly) put themselves in a position where he could easily have killed them both right through the windows of their car the moment they pulled up.

Tamir showed what he presented as a real gun. Same with the idiot close to where I live. The assault in my example was with a rock, ball, or something of the type designed to get the officer's attention. You assumed I meant the person put their hands on the cops?

Both are exactly the same. Once the idiot close to where I live got the attention of the cops, he presented what appeared to be a real gun. Tamir already had the attention of the cops when people called. You focus on how the cops knew and ignore that in both situations, the retard that was killed did the same thing.
Rice raised his jacket to expose what appeared to be a real gun. That alone should not have provoked the use of deadly force against him. Under the circumstances those cops should not have behaved so recklessly. They should have responded to that radio run more cautiously rather than making what should be the last resort their first and only action.

Keep in mind if Rice was more than a playful twelve year-old, a serious gang-banger for example, and if he had a real .45 or a Tec-9 instead of a toy and he knew how to use it, those cops recklessly (stupidly) put themselves in a position where he could easily have killed them both right through the windows of their car the moment they pulled up.

If you make something appear as the real thing, don't be shocked if people treat it as the real thing.

Are you a cop? Have you been trained as one? I would say no. That means STFU about what cops should do.

So Conservative65 and bucs90 are so scared and pro cop that they are okay with a 12 year old being killed. You know these are the same people would be just fine with killing the Jews in Nazi Germany, or the people 60+ million Stalin and Mao killed in their communist purges.

I'm not OK with a 12 year old being killed. What I have no sympathy for is an idiot, regardless of age, doing something then others expecting me to feel sorry because an idiot made a bad choice.

I damn sure am not scared of a pussy like you. You are so pro thug you'd be happy to see a cop shot because he didn't act when the situation involved a real gun.

Yes keep flexing those interweb muscles that is going to get you real far in life. But if you must know I don't fall into the whole BLM movement as it doomed to fail like occupy wall st. and they don't go after real solutions that would end police brutality for all races. For Example ending the war on drugs would not only save lives but also save money

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/opinion/branson-end-war-on-drugs/

How Portugal Brilliantly Ended its War on DrugsHow Portugal Brilliantly Ended its War on Drugs

so why can we.

But back to the main issue here the cops should've went to jail Tamir was not doing anything illegal and if he was I don't think shooting a 12 year old should be the 1st step

Try going into a bank in my State and pretending you have a gun in your pocket. Whether you actually have it makes no difference. That you present that you do does. Same here.

War on drugs a trillion-dollar failure - CNN.com

so why can we.

Try going into a bank in my State and pretending you have a gun in your pocket. Whether you actually have it makes no difference. That you present that you do does. Same here.

But Tamir was not in a bank he was in a park so please stop doing this

moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

so why can we.

So you missed the point I see. My point really has nothing to do with the location but what is being presented. The bank was an example only.

If you come walking down my street PRESENTING yourself as having a gun, don't be shocked if you get the same treatment as Tamir.

Hopefully they won't gun down any more innocent people

Once he began pointing a possible gun at people he was no longer "innocent". When he reached for that can in the cops presence....he may as well have killed himself.
Yeah every kid who's ever pointed a toy gun at someone is guilty and belongs in the ground :rolleyes:

Heck
I was playing with toy guns at age 3 and I knew better than to point it at a cop, let alone any other grown up that was around.

If you make something appear as the real thing, don't be shocked if people treat it as the real thing.

Are you a cop? Have you been trained as one? I would say no. That means STFU about what cops should do.
Prior to the early 1970s, New York City police were not authorized to fire defensively unless they actually saw a weapon in a menacing subject's hands. The presently common,". . . reaching for his waistband," routine was not acceptable, nor was, "I thought he was reaching for a gun." Back then, when a cop shot someone he needed to have a positive and plainly identifiable justification

The presently flexible, virtually autonomous justification for using the gun came about as the result of intensive urging by the FOP and the combined efforts of local police unions in the interest of "officer safety," which has become the primary concern and the mantra of all American police agencies. It is reaching the point where cops will soon be shooting subjects whom they have a hunch might have a gun, maybe, I thought, perhaps.

My feeling about this is if safety is a cop's primary concern he/she obviously has chosen the wrong occupation.

Last edited:

so why can we.

So you missed the point I see. My point really has nothing to do with the location but what is being presented. The bank was an example only.

If you come walking down my street PRESENTING yourself as having a gun, don't be shocked if you get the same treatment as Tamir.

Wow so you are ok with shooting a 12 year old. I mean even if Tamir was a gang banger or whatever don't you think that he could be redeemed or that kid is forever lost to the darkside. Oh and here's another thing if a kid does have a loaded gun don't you think you want an officer who can calm a kid down and talk to them get through to them to give them the gun in a peaceful way instead of the shoot 1st ask questions never.

so why can we.

Wow so you are ok with shooting a 12 year old. I mean even if Tamir was a gang banger or whatever don't you think that he could be redeemed or that kid is forever lost to the darkside. Oh and here's another thing if a kid does have a loaded gun don't you think you want an officer who can calm a kid down and talk to them get through to them to give them the gun in a peaceful way instead of the shoot 1st ask questions never.

Do you think that if that kid had a real gun he would not have used it?
I think he would have. He sure was trying to make that toy into a real gun by the way he was using it.
I think that if he had gotten a real run, people would have been killed before the cops got there.

Your reasoning is essentially sensible.

I agree -- even if not for the same humanistic reason. I believe Rice should have been approached more carefully and punished appropriately rather than killed if only to prevent the lawsuit and protests which are sure to come.

Your reasoning is essentially sensible.

I agree -- even if not for the same humanistic reason. I believe Rice should have been approached more carefully and punished appropriately rather than killed if only to prevent the lawsuit and protests which are sure to come.

And just how do you propose to tell if the gun is fake? Oh wait I know I know! It's like the old water test for witches. Hold her ass under water for 20 minutes and if she lives, she's a witch, right? So by your demented unrealistic logic, the cop should have let him shoot him, IF the gun had been real.

So what I'm hearing is that you guys would like a shoot/action 1st police style right I mean what could possibly go wrong

Fullerton cops aquitted in homeless man's death

No! I want the cop to actually get shot, then return fire. There oughta be quality personal standing in line for that job.

You do realise that one being a cop is not that dangerous hell its not even in the top ten of dangerous jobs here in the US

The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs In The US | Bankrate.com

In fact Crime in the US is declining

What's Behind The Decline In Crime?

So why is that you want the police to be so gun happy?

If I was a cop, I would quit. Hell, they are black activist groups that call for cops to just stay out of black neighborhoods. Can you believe that shit?
Nahhhhhhh... time to start re-segregating... White cops patrol White neighborhoods, Black cops patrol Black neighborhoods, etc...

It will be a matter of mere months before Black community leaders are begging for Mixed policing again...

If it had been a white kid with a Yale sweatshirt on, someone would have just called the school to contact the parents.
The fact is that blacks have to be treated differently than whites. Tonight I walked in on 3 black youths about age 12 or 13 in the men's room of our local Walgreen's. They were peeling back the cover to A package of pills that they obviously shoplifted. When I asked they they were done using the facilities, they immediately exited. Because they were acting suspicious by what they were doing, I went to the manager to report their suspicious activity, he said they had left the store without buying anything. He was upset that he lost track of them in the store. Like it or not, black people, particularly young black males, need to be watched when they go into stores in groups. This isn't the first time I've caught blacks shoplifting at Walgreen's. One walked out with a TV under his coat.

Forum List

Back