Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

I'm not OK with a 12 year old being killed. What I have no sympathy for is an idiot, regardless of age, doing something then others expecting me to feel sorry because an idiot made a bad choice.

I damn sure am not scared of a pussy like you. You are so pro thug you'd be happy to see a cop shot because he didn't act when the situation involved a real gun.

Try going into a bank in my State and pretending you have a gun in your pocket. Whether you actually have it makes no difference. That you present that you do does. Same here.

But Tamir was not in a bank he was in a park so please stop doing this

moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

So you missed the point I see. My point really has nothing to do with the location but what is being presented. The bank was an example only.

If you come walking down my street PRESENTING yourself as having a gun, don't be shocked if you get the same treatment as Tamir.

Wow so you are ok with shooting a 12 year old. I mean even if Tamir was a gang banger or whatever don't you think that he could be redeemed or that kid is forever lost to the darkside. Oh and here's another thing if a kid does have a loaded gun don't you think you want an officer who can calm a kid down and talk to them get through to them to give them the gun in a peaceful way instead of the shoot 1st ask questions never.

I'm OK with shooting someone that is PRESENTING himself as having the real thing.

I want an officer that's going to protect those of us that don't wave things around that have been made to appear to look like the real thing. There was an easy solution. Tamir shouldn't have been waving around what he did. HE made the choice. HE paid the price for a bad one. That he was 12 is irrelevant. I suspect you would say the same things had he been 22, 32, 42, or 102. Are you claiming that a 12 year old doesn't know doing that is wrong? If you are, you're as big of a problem as people who do things like he did.

For the record, if a 12 year old came into my yard doing the same thing, I'd shoot them and have, under the laws of my State, the legal right to do so if I believe me or my family is in harm's way. While you may be stupid enough to wait around and find out the hard way, I'm not.

Did you watch the Video man Tamir was not a threat and the cops blew him away you heartless prick

I saw someone old enough to know better waving something that looked exactly like the real thing.

Have you seen the comparison photos of the real vs. the fake?

Were you there? Since you weren't, you're not on the list of those that can make a statement of whether or not a threat was evident.

The GJ reviewed the GPS/time stamped data recovered from the recording device in the patrol car. It proved conclusively the patrol car came to a stop 15 yards from the gazebo and remaining stopped for three minutes. During this time the officers were looking for Rice. The gazebo side obscured the officer's view of Rice. Rice was laying on the table in the Gazebo. When he sat up the officers saw him and rolled the car up to stop Rice from running.
The officer who was the passenger immediately ordered Rice to stop where he was and put his hands on top of his head. The GJ heard the recording.
Instead of complying with the officer's command Rice walked towards the officer and moved his hand to his waistband while lifting up his T-shirt with the other hand. The officer immediately saw the butt of the gun. The officer shot Rice at that moment.
End of fucking story!
The GJ didn't even recommend the LEO's be charged with picking their nose in public.
All you stupid LIB cop-hating assholes can go wait in your mommy's basements and wait for the next time to make yourselves look like the assholes you know and we all know you are.
Oh and don't forget to put on your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' T-shirt and your hoodie with Trayvon's photo screen printed on it when Trayvon was ten years old.
Fucking idiots!

Forum List

Back