Talk about not getting it! Gov. Strickland says Kasich win no mandate!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
If ever there was a sore loser! :lol::lol::lol:

COLUMBUS, Ohio (CGE) - Noting in a published article Tuesday that Ohio Gov.-elect John Kasich beat him by only 97,000 votes - fewer people than it takes to fill Ohio State University's football stadium - and that he didn't even win 50 percent of the vote, out-going Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland warned President Obama in particular and Democrats in general that the song they sung this year should not remain the same in two years, when winning the nation's premier battleground state is possible but will be difficult given that Republicans once again control all statewide offices and the General Assembly.

Gov. Strickland warns Obama of taking Ohio in 2012, says Kasich win no mandate - Columbus Government | Examiner.com

All well and true but HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dear EX Gov Strickland, YOU WEREN'T THE ONLY DEMOCRAT THAT LOST IN OHIO ON TUESDAY.

I mean Ohio went from Blue to Red in one fell swoop. And then Strickland acts like the day was only about him!

I'm sorry Dear EX Gov Strickland, but the LAST thing that election was about, was YOU.

Yes, you lost by a thin margin, but you weren't the only Democrat that lost that day. That's a big bigger margin that JUST your election loss.

So, sorry Obama is going to have a greater challenge to take Ohio as he did the last time. A really BIG challenge.

Especially when Kasich and the new legislature gets done with the districting. :eusa_whistle:

Strickland still doesn't get it, and that's another reason, he lost.

Don't let the Gov Mansion's door hit you on the way out, Ted. I sure as hell won't miss you. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm happy. The Dums still don't get it. If they keep this up they will be permanent minority party for the next 10 years.

Do you feel better since you got that off your chest?

Apparently you don't! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But um, DUH! It's a political news story, that I'm posting in a political forum.

But the absolute ARROGANT HUBRIS of the article is just too funny, not to comment on.

I mean the arrogant so and so (Strickland) STILL thinks it is about him.

He went along with everything Obama did and helped run this economy into the ground and he thinks Obama could still take the state?

I mean that's beyond delusional thinking.

I mean no one knows what will happen in two years, BUT as things stand right now? Those elections results DO NOT translate into encouraging news for Obama, whether Strickland lost by a slim margin or a landslide.

As the state goes it's still a landslide against Democrats that sided with Obama.

The only reason, (I think personally) that election was so close with Strickland was the lying ads that Strickland put out on Kasich and Kasich didn't really fight back.

I think if Kasich had address the ridiculous nature of those ads, it wouldn't have been so close, but that's neither here or there. Kasich still won and Strickland still lost.

There's a reason why Ohio is back to being a red state after being a blue state for four years and it's not because prospects look good for Obama.

Anyone that says otherwise is reading the tea leaves wrong. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's very rare for any POTUS candidate to win without carrying Ohio. Strickland was commenting on the best strategy for the President to use in seeking re-election in 2012. It may salve his wounds to think the margin was small -- and it was -- but nonetheless, out he is.

Why this created so much hysteria in TPS escapes me; seems like pretty commonplace Monday morning quarterbacking to me.

Forum List

Back