Talk about Ironic: Wisconsin votes Republicans into power across the board.

Wow, look at the ones you DIDN'T highlight.

Cut taxes for rich people
Redefine abortion
Pals around with terrorists
Get rid of the EPA

I guess these are OK?
you know why Dean?.....because SOME on the right have said those things.....NOW mr Link....show me some links of the ones Highlighted......dont try and dance around those Dean.....i aint going to let ya....
If I can google a response in 3 secs., you must be the laziest bastard on the net.

Republicans — Hate Non Whites, Gays, Muslims, Poor People
first off Shin it would not load....said the URL is invalid.....so i just googled what you got here.....said Page not valid?.....so i went to the Americadoomed.com....what you printed is just some guys opinion of the Arizona immigration thing.....if thats what i was supposed to see....then your as bad as Dean is.....

If I can google a response in 3 secs., you must be the laziest bastard on the net.

why should i have to prove Deans bullshit for him?.....if he makes one of his Stereotypical statements its up to him to prove it...which he never does.....if you believe as Dean does Shin that ALL Republicans/Conservatives feel the way Dean says they do....then you are just as big of a Dishonest Asshole as he is....

Wow, look at the ones you DIDN'T highlight.

Cut taxes for rich people
Redefine abortion
Pals around with terrorists
Get rid of the EPA

I guess these are OK?
you know why Dean?.....because SOME on the right have said those things.....NOW mr Link....show me some links of the ones Highlighted......dont try and dance around those Dean.....i aint going to let ya....

Oh wow, a blog written by rdean. :cuckoo:

Oh wow, a blog written by rdean. :cuckoo:

Are minorities welcome in the Republican party? They don't think so.

Are minorities welcome in the Republican party? They don't think so.

Of course they are.

But unfortunately people like you seem to think they are slaves to Democrat politicians and don't have the intellectual capacity to think differently than what you tell them to think.

But here is the irony: The GOP said exactly what they were gonna do, BEFORE the elections. We ran on slashing gov't. We said it. The people wanted it.

Just because the 7% of the people in America who are in unions don't like it doesn't mean the other 93% don't want it. The other 93% voted. The 7% can deal with it.

And yet 61% of those 93% say no to your American Killing law.

You went all up in arms about Obama being elected and he did exactly what he said he would do. But you can bitch about it but not us?

Wisconsin was the only state in the country last night to see the its governorship and Senate seat flip parties, in addition to both chambers of the state legislature. In Wisconsin’s case, every changeover was a victory for the Republicans:

From Blue to Red: GOP takes Wisconsin

Gotta hand it to Republicans, when they say they are going to screw the American Middle Class, they aren't kidding around. At least they're honest.
dipshit, many states flipped

Wisconsin was the only state in the country last night to see the its governorship and Senate seat flip parties, in addition to both chambers of the state legislature. In Wisconsin’s case, every changeover was a victory for the Republicans:

From Blue to Red: GOP takes Wisconsin

Gotta hand it to Republicans, when they say they are going to screw the American Middle Class, they aren't kidding around. At least they're honest.
dipshit, many states flipped

Yep. And it as the behest of the people. deany take s the usual elisist stance that those people are too stupid, and as a consequence? deany posts stpid Statist bs threads like most of his progressive brothers and sisters here on these boards.

The more people take back control of thier towns, cities, States? The more looney toon crap like this we will be treated to. It's predictable.

Hey, I'm with you guys. Down with the Middle Class. Cut taxes for rich people. Screw the American Middle Class. Yea for corporate greed.

Wow, that feels good. Let's not stop.

Down with gays, down with Hispanics, down with women's rights - let's redefine abortion. Let's move jobs to China. Obama pals around with terrorists. Climate change is good. Get rid of the EPA.

Hmmm, so THAT'S what being a Republican feels like.

I feel sick.
When you can get past your political partisanism and see that both parties are controlled by the political elite you will always be seen as a political Elmer Fudd, and the political elite will be your Bugs Bunny.

But here is the irony: The GOP said exactly what they were gonna do, BEFORE the elections. We ran on slashing gov't. We said it. The people wanted it.

Just because the 7% of the people in America who are in unions don't like it doesn't mean the other 93% don't want it. The other 93% voted. The 7% can deal with it.

And yet 61% of those 93% say no to your American Killing law.

You went all up in arms about Obama being elected and he did exactly what he said he would do. But you can bitch about it but not us?

Obama did not do "exactly" what he said he would do.

He did not pull the troops out of Iraq, he did not close Guantanamo, and he opposed the an individual mandate, and he said the deficit is unsustainable. Only complete idiots think he did anything like what he said he would do. I have to admit, the evidence is mounting that you fall into that category, but I still have hopes.

Forum List

Back