Talk about Ironic: Wisconsin votes Republicans into power across the board.

Something is wrong here, rdean made a post blaming Republicans for all the evils of the world and he didn't use 6% or race even one time? Someone better dial 9 1 1.

Looks like that old "will of the people" thingy only counts when democratics get their way.

Well, I'll be damned... That's exactly the way "bipartisanship" works with the Democrats too! Is it just me or doesn't this seem a little bit odd?:eek:

Of course.

When Dems win it's "The people have spoken".

When Dems lose it's "They voted against their own self interest".

Remember: Democrats always know whats best for you. Their ideas are so good they have to be mandatory!!!!!!!

When I was a kid, there was this one guy in our group of friends that always demanded his way, always wanted to make up the rules for any game, and demanded we play when he wanted to play. He never agreed to anything the rest of us kids wanted to do or try. Wouldn't you know, this asshole grew up to be a Democrat! If we knew anything about politics way back then, we would have known what to expect from him. He always kept us confused...

Since 1973 workers wages have lost ground.

Since 1973 unions have shrunk.

Today, public unions are 7.5% of all private workers with another 4% being part of all government workers.

What's wrong? Run out of people to hate?

Gays
Blacks
Feminists
Muslims
Hispanics
College Professors
Scientists

And now "Teachers"? Why doesn't this surprise me?

There ya go, thats it. When the argument is lost, pull the "hate card".

Oh, and btw, wages have soared in 1973, so has innovation, technology, GDP and Standard of Living in the US. All while unions have shrunk. Coincidence? I think not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/business/12scene.html

Chief executives of large American companies, for example, earn more than 10 times what they did in 1980. In short, top earners are where the money is.

In contrast, growth rates have been only about half as large in the years since 1973, a period in which inequality has been steadily rising.

Decline of the Empire

Dubbed “median wage stagnation” by economists, the annual incomes of the bottom 90 per cent of US families have been essentially flat since 1973 – having risen by only 10 per cent in real terms over the past 37 years. That means most Americans have been treading water for more than a generation. Over the same period the incomes of the top 1 per cent have tripled. In 1973, chief executives were on average paid 26 times the median income. Now the *multiple is above 300".

--------------------

Does ignorance take "practice"?

Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it ironic? Does the left assume that only union members vote? The people of Wisconsin wanted to get rid of the democrats who screwed up the state and caused it to go broke and that's what they did. A thousand people illegally calling in sick and demonstrating doesn't change anything. Judging by the Wisconsin school record statistics the kids probably learn more on their days off from school than those inept fools teach them in school anyway. It would be ironic if the entire rabble was fired though.

Today, public unions are 7.5% of all private workers with another 4% being part of all government workers.

Gays
Blacks
Feminists
Muslims
Hispanics
College Professors
Scientists

There ya go, thats it. When the argument is lost, pull the "hate card".

Oh, and btw, wages have soared in 1973, so has innovation, technology, GDP and Standard of Living in the US. All while unions have shrunk. Coincidence? I think not.

Not in rdeans world.... he's still living at Mom and Dad's waiting on the big gubmint payoff. Sad truth, he's probably like 45.

:lol:

Closer to 60. The first time I voted was when Nixon was running. I had years watching Republicans trying to bring this country down. This is the closest they've come.

How is it ironic? Does the left assume that only union members vote? The people of Wisconsin wanted to get rid of the democrats who screwed up the state and caused it to go broke and that's what they did. A thousand people illegally calling in sick and demonstrating doesn't change anything. Judging by the Wisconsin school record statistics the kids probably learn more on their days off from school than those inept fools teach them in school anyway. It would be ironic if the entire rabble was fired though.

Apparantly they do assume that WH.

They also assume that the other, non union, citizens of WI want to pay the public workers more than they themselves make.

The WI voters spoke loud and clear. They want changes and thats what they are getting.

Gov Walker is doing exactly what he said he was going to do. He is fullfilling the promises he made in his campaign.

I guess the 7% will just have to suck it up or move to another State. One who lets the 7% rule. Good fucking luck with that one.

Gays
Blacks
Feminists
Muslims
Hispanics
College Professors
Scientists

Yeah, why didn't the Democrats FIX all of this, during the times they had complete power? Which was ALOT of times since 1973.

Ever stop to think the Dems might WANT all of this to continue? I bet not.

Wisconsin was the only state in the country last night to see the its governorship and Senate seat flip parties, in addition to both chambers of the state legislature. In Wisconsin’s case, every changeover was a victory for the Republicans:

From Blue to Red: GOP takes Wisconsin

Gotta hand it to Republicans, when they say they are going to screw the American Middle Class, they aren't kidding around. At least they're honest.

Yes I agree.

Norquist told us a long long time ago what the neocons plan is.

To bankrupt government so that it has no power.

Their plan is working just fine, too.

Smart guys, these American fascists.

Last edited:
Wisconsin was the only state in the country last night to see the its governorship and Senate seat flip parties, in addition to both chambers of the state legislature. In Wisconsin’s case, every changeover was a victory for the Republicans:

Gotta hand it to Republicans, when they say they are going to screw the American Middle Class, they aren't kidding around. At least they're honest.

Yes I agree.

Why do you... Want the government to have power? I've never understood that.

unlike the Democrats who do it behind everyones backs....just like that far left poster here who said the Democrats screwing us is ok...because they do it covertly...

Hey, I'm with you guys. Down with the Middle Class. Cut taxes for rich people. Screw the American Middle Class. Yea for corporate greed.

Wow, that feels good. Let's not stop.

Down with gays, down with Hispanics, down with women's rights - let's redefine abortion. Let's move jobs to China. Obama pals around with terrorists. Climate change is good. Get rid of the EPA.

Hmmm, so THAT'S what being a Republican feels like.

I feel sick.

Scientist agree. Lying is bad for your health.

and there really is no cure for stewpud

Hey, I'm with you guys. Down with the Middle Class. Cut taxes for rich people. Screw the American Middle Class. Yea for corporate greed.

Wow, that feels good. Let's not stop.

Down with gays, down with Hispanics, down with women's rights - let's redefine abortion. Let's move jobs to China. Obama pals around with terrorists. Climate change is good. Get rid of the EPA.

Hmmm, so THAT'S what being a Republican feels like.

I feel sick.

once again....the guy who says he ALWAYS posts links to prove what he says.....NEVER...has a link when he makes statements like this.....lets see those famous links of yours Dean.....

Gays
Blacks
Feminists
Muslims
Hispanics
College Professors
Scientists

show us the links proving this Dean or go back to doing what you do best.....beating your pud...

Closer to 60. The first time I voted was when Nixon was running. I had years watching Republicans trying to bring this country down. This is the closest they've come.

and yet you let your fellow like thinkers bring California down....interesting....

Gays
Blacks
Feminists
Muslims
Hispanics
College Professors
Scientists

Yeah, why didn't the Democrats FIX all of this, during the times they had complete power? Which was ALOT of times since 1973.

Ever stop to think the Dems might WANT all of this to continue? I bet not.

Dean cannot comprehend a Democrat doing wrong....if the Democrats fuck up....there has to be a Republican factor in there somewhere causing the fuckup....after all....how can the smart people fuck something up?.....

Yes I agree.

yea it worked in California too....

these so-called lawmakers in wisconsin. should be arrested on a federal warrant, all pay and benifits should stop immediatley. these are not lawmakers they are freeloaders whom only purpose in life is to let piss poor teachers, reap all the rewards,and do a very poor job at teaching our children. come on the average high school graduate can't read past the 8th grade level. how would these lawmakers like to live in my wifes shoes. she has been with walgreens for 10+years and she barley makes over 10dollars an hour. you people don't have a clue. what really upsets me, is i spent 6 years on a tank. i followed my orders and never broke my oath. had i broke my oath, my tail would still be doing time in levensworth federal prison. the sad thing is the warriors we are asked to kill, so they can live freeley, were most definatley more honorable than any democrat from wisconsin. then again maybe that just wanted to party in chicago, with raum the dead fish

you know if we shot all those entering our country illeagally, you see they are all useless they won't do a damn thing to better their own country, so they come here and ruin our cities and towns. calderon encourages this illeagal activity. he needs to know that it is an act of war when you willfully disreguard the boarder of another nation

Gays
Blacks
Feminists
Muslims
Hispanics
College Professors
Scientists

You're 'hate' ranting ain't working anymore. Word of advice - get a new message. You can't keep on lying to minorities... they're wise to your bullshit.

Forum List

Back