Taliban targets Christians in Easter attack

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
women and children, Christian, make up the bulk of the victims. Such tough guys these Islamic terrorists.

Pakistan Taliban targets Lahore Christians in Easter attack
The militant group has threatened more attacks across the eastern city of Lahore, calling it a message to the prime minister. A police official told DW that the "terrorists wanted to target innocent people."

A faction of the Taliban militant group in Pakistan on Sunday claimed responsibility for an attack near a Lahore park that left more than 60 people dead and some 300 wounded.

DW RECOMMENDS

Pakistan's 'guns for teachers' drive
Pakistan has allowed teachers to carry guns to protect themselves from militants. But critics say the move will promote violence.

Deadly blast rocks Pakistan's Lahore
"The target was Christians," said Jamaat-ul-Ahrar spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan. "We want to send this message to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that we have entered Lahore."

"He can do what he wants but he won't be able to stop us. Our suicide bombers will continue these attacks," Ehsan added.

Tanvir Shahzad, DW's Lahore correspondent, earlier said that many of Pakistan's Christians, who have been targeted in the country, were participating in festivities to mark Easter. Christians are a minority in Pakistan where more than 90 percent of the population is Muslim.

"There were more people in the park than usual because of the holiday. The country's Christians were also celebrating Easter in the park," Shahzad said.

Last year, suicide bombers attacked two churches in Lahore, killing more than a dozen people and injuring over 50 others.

Watch video
Pakistan: Christians living in fear | DW News
'State of war'

A senior police official told DW that security forces were in the process of bolstering security across the eastern city of Lahore, a known power hub for the prime minister.

"We are in a state of war. We have beefed up security in Lahore. The terrorists wanted to target innocent people," Pakistani deputy inspector general of police Haider Ashraf told DW.

The attack occurred near the Gulshan-e-Iqbal park's playgrounds, resulting in women and children comprising the majority of casualties, according to health officials.

Pakistan Taliban targets Lahore Christians in Easter attack | News | DW.COM | 27.03.2016

Oh? it was only Christians? whew, you had me worried for a minute there. No worries Barry, I be right out. See you on the 10th tee.

"The target was Christians," said Jamaat-ul-Ahrar spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan. "We want to send this message to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that we have entered Lahore."

"He can do what he wants but he won't be able to stop us. Our suicide bombers will continue these attacks," Ehsan added."

Soylent Green is not such a bad idea.

JoeB131 and guno are having a party with this news, they invited all their friends over and are having a big bash...

Of coarse, they are both Muslims, so what can you do? Maybe one of their friends will set off a suicide bomb at their place, I mean, they are that stupid.

Of course there is zero outrage from the far left on this..

However they believe it was Christians vs Muslims they suddenly become outraged..

The only thing democrats are sorry about is, it wasn't Central park. Better luck next time.

JoeB131 and guno are having a party with this news, they invited all their friends over and are having a big bash...

Of coarse, they are both Muslims, so what can you do? Maybe one of their friends will set off a suicide bomb at their place, I mean, they are that stupid.
hey muslims, christer let them kill each other off

We know your kind targets Christians, and Americans, and all non Muslims, how many Jews have your kind killed? You stinkin Muslim.

women and children, Christian, make up the bulk of the victims. Such tough guys these Islamic terrorists.

Pakistan Taliban targets Lahore Christians in Easter attack
The militant group has threatened more attacks across the eastern city of Lahore, calling it a message to the prime minister. A police official told DW that the "terrorists wanted to target innocent people."

A faction of the Taliban militant group in Pakistan on Sunday claimed responsibility for an attack near a Lahore park that left more than 60 people dead and some 300 wounded.

DW RECOMMENDS

Pakistan's 'guns for teachers' drive
Pakistan has allowed teachers to carry guns to protect themselves from militants. But critics say the move will promote violence.

Deadly blast rocks Pakistan's Lahore

"He can do what he wants but he won't be able to stop us. Our suicide bombers will continue these attacks," Ehsan added.

Tanvir Shahzad, DW's Lahore correspondent, earlier said that many of Pakistan's Christians, who have been targeted in the country, were participating in festivities to mark Easter. Christians are a minority in Pakistan where more than 90 percent of the population is Muslim.

"There were more people in the park than usual because of the holiday. The country's Christians were also celebrating Easter in the park," Shahzad said.

Last year, suicide bombers attacked two churches in Lahore, killing more than a dozen people and injuring over 50 others.

Watch video
Pakistan: Christians living in fear | DW News
'State of war'

A senior police official told DW that security forces were in the process of bolstering security across the eastern city of Lahore, a known power hub for the prime minister.

"We are in a state of war. We have beefed up security in Lahore. The terrorists wanted to target innocent people," Pakistani deputy inspector general of police Haider Ashraf told DW.

The attack occurred near the Gulshan-e-Iqbal park's playgrounds, resulting in women and children comprising the majority of casualties, according to health officials.

Pakistan Taliban targets Lahore Christians in Easter attack | News | DW.COM | 27.03.2016

That's quite a god they serve. Kill anything that moves.

Of course they have no evidence for their god. No miracles. Just a large degree of intolerance and hate.

Not many apologists either, of the large "moderate and peaceful" sector.

I didn't know they are Muslims. I noticed JoeB131 thinks the Priest who was ? Crucified by Isis over Easter deserved it. I have no words for these people.

They bombed a park next to children's swings. They killed 30 children. You are utterly vile.
image.jpeg

I didn't know they are Muslims. I noticed JoeB131 thinks the Priest who was ? Crucified by Isis over Easter deserved it. I have no words for these people.
The rumor is that JoeB131 is a failed suicide bomber. But while putting on his bomb he blew his sack off,:ack-1: the first and last blow job he's ever going to get. That would explain why he's got no balls. :gay:

Forum List

Back