Taliban say they won’t work with US to contain Islamic State

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020

Surprise, Surprise.......not at all unless you are one of the deluded who thought we were dealing with a new and improved taliban.​

ISIS-K :auiqs.jpg:
That's who we hit in retaliation for the airport attack --OH WAIT.....no....it was a family with 7 or 8 kids blown up.

Nothing like extra incentive for the Taliban to torture and kill Americans.
I think sloe joe should go over and negotiate with the taliban man without his security detail....ya know just to prove how tough he is and how nice the taliban man is.

They might even let him smell a few taliban girls.

Last edited:

Surprise, Surprise.......not at all unless you are one of the deluded who thought we were dealing with a new and improved taliban.​

Who fucking cares? Thank goodness we're out of there.

DUH!

Why would terrorists want to work with the people they have been fighting for 20 years?

Oh by the way, thanks to Joe the Tsliban aren't the only ones who don't want to work with the US. You can count our (former?) allies, the UK & France, in that.

Why would terrorists want to work with the people they have been fighting for 20 years?

Oh by the way, thanks to Joe the Tsliban aren't the only ones who don't want to work with the US. You can count our (former?) allies, the UK & France, in that.
What we don't see is that in our 20 years of wars to "avenge 9/11", Europe is taking in most of the 60 million + Iraqi, Syrian, Libyan and Afghani refugees....Gee.
Wonder where they'll head to next.....

What we don't see is that in our 20 years of wars to "avenge 9/11", Europe is taking in most of the 60 million + Iraqi, Syrian, Libyan and Afghani refugees....Gee.
Wonder where they'll head to next.....
I wonder more where Al Qaeda and ISIS will turn now that they are back in Afghanistan.

I didn't see the Taliban stop ISIS from firing on US aircraft coming in and out of Kabul. I did not see them stop that attack that killed 13 Americans. Just sayin'...
I am sure there are different opinions amongst the rank and file taliban regarding Americans, ISIS and alquada.

Just remember the Taliban stopped Anericans st check points, stoke their passports, / green cards, beat them, and would not let them go to the airport.

Just remember the Taliban stopped Anericans st check points, stoke their passports, / green cards, beat them, and would not let them go to the airport.

I never heard of that?
Got a link?

I read the Taliban want the US out as soon as possible.
But the do not want Afghan translators, etc., to leave.

But there also are wild, unsubstantiated claims, like this:
{...
Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said on Sunday that six airplanes carrying American citizens and Afghan allies are sitting at an airport in Afghanistan trying to depart but that the Taliban are "holding them hostage for demands."
...}

Attachments

• 1633831125352.png
    1633831125352.png
    68 bytes · Views: 30
I never heard of that?
Got a link?

I read the Taliban want the US out as soon as possible.
But the do not want Afghan translators, etc., to leave.

But there also are wild, unsubstantiated claims, like this:
{...
Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said on Sunday that six airplanes carrying American citizens and Afghan allies are sitting at an airport in Afghanistan trying to depart but that the Taliban are "holding them hostage for demands."
...}
You should have paid more attention to the news during the withdrawal debacle...

When Biden declared, like you, he had not heard of this happening, Biden's Secretary of Defense Austin contradicted him and declared that YES, IT WAS GOING ON

Getting help from the United States to fight ISIS is the height of lunacy lol for the Taliban. We are not exactly buddies with the Taliban lol. But I'm sure they would accept intelligence on the lowdown.

Getting help from the United States to fight ISIS is the height of lunacy lol for the Taliban. We are not exactly buddies with the Taliban lol. But I'm sure they would accept intelligence on the lowdown.
If they want to get ISIS out of Afghanistan it makes a lot of sense for them to work with the U.S.

How does that not make sense to you?

Who fucking cares? Thank goodness we're out of there.

The loss of 13 troop is tragic but in the big scheme of staying there, it's a small price.
Those left had 20 years to get out but refused. Stay there and suffer the consequences.

They aren't willing to work with the country that attacked and occupied their country for nearly 20 years? Imagine that.

Forum List

Back