Gavin Newsom Signs Bill Requiring Critical Race-Related ‘Ethnic Studies’ for All High School Graduates

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that CRT was never in public education.

Sending your kids to public school is the equivalent to child abuse.

Look at the good work you rubes have done

I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that CRT was never in public education.

Private schools are going to prosper... Fuck Gavin

Look at the good work you rubes have done
1633828107296.png

The progressives are the ones attempting to operate in secrecy while abusing children using the authority of the state.

Do they have special instruction sessions for teachers on some remote Caribbean island too?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Like you, I have not read what Newsom signed, so I cannot form an opinion. But this couldn't have happened without the right culture warring it into existence.
We know one thing for absolute certain, your brain was murdered in a public school, for you to make such a ludicrous assertion, and imbecilic defense of an obvious psychological weapon of war turned loose upon your nations own children, its literally diagnostic of an intellectually aborted human mind, I am certain narcotics played a significant role in murder of your mind as well....

We know one thing for absolute certain, your brain was murdered in a public school, for you to make such a ludicrous assertion, and imbecilic defense of an obvious psychological weapon of war turned loose upon your nations own children, its literally diagnostic of an intellectually aborted human mind, I am certain narcotics played a significant role in murder of your mind as well....
I went to private school, but that doesn't matter because nobody can prove anything online so it's stupid you even brought it up.

You also said this:
"for you to make such a ludicrous assertion, and imbecilic defense of an obvious psychological weapon of war turned loose upon your nations own children, its literally diagnostic of an intellectually aborted human mind"

Which sounds to me like a pretty ludicrous assertion, especially considering you literally don't know even a single thing about it.

I read the article and I have to state, criticism of Israel is not anti-semitism and I am sick and tired of Zionists always reaching for that card. Now, while I might tend to agree, ethnic studies is not exactly at the top of the list of courses that I think should be required for High School graduation, I certainly don't believe there is any harm in portraying American history the way it is and not painting some fake ass picture. The whole Thanksgiving bullshit story and Columbus discovering America comes to mind. In fact, I have told this story before.

My oldest son was in the second grade. He comes home talking about Columbus, and how he was so brave because everyone thought the world was flat and he sailed west. Ironically, that very evening there was going to be a lunar eclipse. I told him the whole flat earth bit and Columbus was bullshit and that he could stay up that night and I would show him. When the time arrived I took him on the front porch and there, in a perfectly clear night sky, we watched the shadow of earth move across the moon. I asked him, what do you see? He looked at me with wide eyes and said, "a curve". Exactly I proclaimed, and when Columbus sailed everyone but the totally clueless had seen that as well.

At the top of my list for a high school course is Logic. I had it in High School, and my youngest son has a degree in Philosophy with a concentration in Logic. Then there is Economics, old school. I had that as well. Finally, not ethnic studies, but ethics, period. Sandal style, hell adopt his course at Harvard, it is free.

Congrats, California's- you had your chance to get rid of this scumbag, but you blew it.

I don't want to hear one complaint from Californians.

Newsome's kids (daughter) goes to private school doesn't she?

AND at 12 years old...she has not had the covid jab.

Interesting.

2022 is going to be a democrat blood bath in Cali... Newsome doesn't have a chance in hell of getting re-elected now.. this was an act of suicide...
He wants to be president.

Family will just have to teach the truth. Perhaps adjunct schools will open to teach students the truth.

It's not CRT.....not really......it's simply systemic racism against whites.
Perfectly harmless.

I went to private school, but that doesn't matter because nobody can prove anything online so it's stupid you even brought it up.

You also said this:
"for you to make such a ludicrous assertion, and imbecilic defense of an obvious psychological weapon of war turned loose upon your nations own children, its literally diagnostic of an intellectually aborted human mind"

Which sounds to me like a pretty ludicrous assertion, especially considering you literally don't know even a single thing about it.
Wrong again Mr Zombie, we can tell, only the most depraved kook, or the functionally retarded, would even attempt to defend Mao's psy-weapon, that's right Herr Zombie, Mao, and the sociologists within his CCP, are the ones who developed that murderous little psy-weapon, it was especially intended for children, and ignorant youth, with a focus on converting them into killers(sociopaths)of the state, they were the preferred tool in Mao's cultural revolution where they were used to destroy Chinese communities emphasis upon family and replacing it with the state, sound familiar???? Its simply been dressed up and rebranded for American, and the western European consumption, by racist black's and Marxist's, all of whom lapped at the toes of Herbert Marcuse! :omg:

Forum List

Back