More democrat Mandate Hypocrisy? Newsome's Daughter In Violation Of Dad's Student Vaccine Mandate

Her 'Insurrection' should go on her Permanent Record

:auiqs.jpg:
I have a feeling that the whole fabric of the Kung Flu , is based on compliant sheep doing what their masters tell them to do, which is take the jab and shut the fuck up. I think that within 2 to 5 years there will be a large scale epidemic of people who will just suddenly keel over and just die. If the Progressive elites do not get enough people jabbed, then they my end up being strung up for all those murders that Progressives are known to do. This is why the left seems to be in a panic , because not enough people will die.

3 billion people is very hard to manage, especially if they get pissed off, at the lefts attempt to murder them.

1633822048286.png

I have a feeling that the whole fabric of the Kung Flu , is based on compliant sheep doing what their masters tell them to do, which is take the jab and shut the fuck up. I think that within 2 to 5 years there will be a large scale epidemic of people who will just suddenly keel over and just die. If the Progressive elites do not get enough people jabbed, then they my end up being strung up for all those murders that Progressives are known to do. This is why the left seems to be in a panic , because not enough people will die.

3 billion people is very hard to manage, especially if they get pissed off, at the lefts attempt to murder them.

View attachment 549741
Well said.

This

quote:

"Newsom puts out policies that he has no intention of following.

Are these policies for our health or a hidden agenda?

If school Covid-19 vaccine mandates are sincerely for the health and well-being of children, wouldn’t you make sure yours were the first in line when imposing such orders?"

Hypocrat, like all the rest of them. :mad-61:

She still won't be. Like Daddy demonstrated earlier, mandate compliance is for the peasants.

View attachment 549741
What's so scary is it's totally believable.

Forum List

Back