Taliban leader is dead in Afghanistan

Appears they like to keep deaths secret. New guy is dead and ISIS is kicking the shit out of the Taliban.

Isis is kicking the what out of Taliban? I must have missed it------where is
ISIS fighting Taliban? Taliban and Isis-----like cowboys and farmers SHOULD
BE FRIENDS Taliban is sunni pakis and Isis is------sunni Iraqi and any sunni
into caliphate shit-------where are they fighting each other? ARE YOU sure? slut
Tashfeen---was a TALIBAN type-----she loved Isis-----as I would expect ----sweet girl
that she was

Yuppers irosie91. They've taken over Afghanistan. Grab this. And this is the part that really pisses me off. The UN Security Council warned last March that the Taliban were getting the shit kicked out of them by ISIS,

THEN are you ready, the UN reported that ISIS had taken 25 over 34 states in Afghanistan.

Where the hell was our media? THEN Obama comes out in November and tells us ISIS is contained. YIKES! So I started back tracking and I found an article in RT.

Where is our media?

I put up a thread about it. Gee. I should bump it I guess. But here's my op

"This is not a terror group. ISIS is a terror army. Now a terror nation. YIKES. Obama/Harper/Cameron had chances to stop ISIS in the beginning. But noooooooooooooooo!

Our stupid freaking leaders wanted Assad gone. The west owns ISIS. They have given us this nightmare who have grown into a monster.

All for the Arab Spring. All for the MB. Our leaders suck!

• Taliban has been divided by a bitter turmoil, leading to ISIS-led splinter cell

• ISIS is targeting Taliban's territory in Afghanistan with a campaign of terror

• Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mansour is reported to have been shot dead

• His death could be an ISIS attempt to destroy Taliban from the top down
    2F141EA900000578-3347137-image-a-33_1449315115480.jpg
Brutal: ISIS is pushing to expand its so-called caliphate into Afghanistan, and is gradually destroying the now divided Taliban's control. ISIS fighters have captured vast swathes of the country since last autumn

2F14246600000578-3347137-image-a-46_1449318414589.jpg

Strength: Estimates now put the numbers of ISIS fighters in the four districts south of Jalalabad at somewhere between 1,200 and 1,600

Rest at link:

Has ISIS killed the head of the Taliban?

Appears they like to keep deaths secret. New guy is dead and ISIS is kicking the shit out of the Taliban.

into caliphate shit-------where are they fighting each other? ARE YOU sure? slut
Tashfeen---was a TALIBAN type-----she loved Isis-----as I would expect ----sweet girl
that she was

Yuppers irosie91. They've taken over Afghanistan. Grab this. And this is the part that really pisses me off. The UN Security Council warned last March that the Taliban were getting the shit kicked out of them by ISIS,

THEN are you ready, the UN reported that ISIS had taken 25 over 34 states in Afghanistan.

Where the hell was our media? THEN Obama comes out in November and tells us ISIS is contained. YIKES! So I started back tracking and I found an article in RT.

Where is our media?

uhm-----OK OK you said it and I believe you ----for now-----because I have
never known you to be a liar---------you got links to ISIS ---ie the ISIS of his
royal highness the grand CALIPH BIG BAD BAGHDADDY ------in Afghanistan?
Are sure it is not just SUNNIs who LIKE ISIS?

OK ---now it seems to me-------PAKI GROUPS THAT LIKE ISIS-----not actual ISIS who are actually ---IRAQIS---------Pakis do not speak Arabic----Afghanis do not speak Arabic---------- WATTA MESS if they are trying to combine forces. The only person I ever knew who spoke both URDU and ARABIC was a jew of remote Iraqi origin
who was born in Mumbai. But she tended to slip into Hebrew sometimes----so she
would not have worked out over there. People who seem to know have told me that IRAQI Arabic is all but unintelligible to -------other arabs -------?????

that she was

Where is our media?

uhm-----OK OK you said it and I believe you ----for now-----because I have
never known you to be a liar---------you got links to ISIS ---ie the ISIS of his
royal highness the grand CALIPH BIG BAD BAGHDADDY ------in Afghanistan?
Are sure it is not just SUNNIs who LIKE ISIS?

I don't want to make light of it but it seems like the Taliban were splintering because many of their jihadists wanted to become part of the "winning team"

Check the date at the link. And this is what angers me. Our leaders were still putting up a dog and pony show. Now it becomes even more perfectly clear why Putin jumped in. This is at his back door.

ISIS gaining ground in Afghanistan

By AFP United Natons, United States Saturday, 26 September 2015 The ISIS group is making inroads in Afghanistan, winning over a growing number of sympathizers and recruiting followers in 25 of the country’s 34 provinces, a U.N. report said Friday.

The militant group, which controls large areas of Syria and Iraq, has been trying to establish itself in Afghanistan, challenging the Taliban on their own turf.

Afghan security forces told U.N. sanctions monitors that about 10 percent of the Taliban insurgency are ISIS sympathizers, according to the report by the U.N.’s al-Qaeda monitoring team.

“The number of groups and individuals who are openly declaring either loyalty to or sympathy with ISIS continues to grow in a number of provinces in Afghanistan,” said the report.

Afghan government sources said “sightings of the groups with some form of ISIS branding” or sympathy were reported in 25 provinces in the war-torn country, it added.

The ISIS-backed groups “regularly engage” Afghan military forces, but fighting with other parts of the insurgency are rare, except in Nangarhar province where they are battling the Taliban for control of the drug trade.

Among the prominent ISIS fighters, the report singled out Abdul Rauf Khadem, a former Taliban adviser to Mullah Omar, who visited Iraq in October 2014 and has since formed his own group in Helmand and Farah provinces.

Khadem allegedly has been recruiting followers by paying out large sums of money.

Foreign fighters from Pakistan and Uzbekistan, some of whom have close ties to al-Qaeda, have come under the ISIS banner after fleeing their country and have “rebranded themselves” in recent months, the report said.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/09/26/ISIS-gaining-ground-in-Afghanistan.html

Geeze louise how far have we come in "terrorism" where we are discussing terrorists rebranding themselves. Holy toledo!

Geeze louise how far have we come in "terrorism" where we are discussing terrorists rebranding themselves. Holy toledo!

I am feeling slightly nauseated-----not at all surprised that LOTS of Taliban types
LOVE Isis-----but I did not know that they are already allied in ------uhm----in SPACE.
---or IN LOCATION likely with all sorts of funding and weapon cooperation----
<yuck> oh gee-----its worse than I thought

I am feeling slightly nauseated-----not at all surprised that LOTS of Taliban types
LOVE Isis-----but I did not know that they are already allied in ------uhm----in SPACE.
---or IN LOCATION likely with all sorts of funding and weapon cooperation----
<yuck> oh gee-----its worse than I thought

I know I was ready to bazooka barf because when I'm finding information out over at Russia Today and not at the CBC or the Globe and Mail or National Post something is seriously wrong with our media.

This is two United Nations warnings about a terror army that has now conquered large swathes of territory in three countries and I'm being told they are contained?

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back