Taliban leader is dead in Afghanistan

Mullah Omar-------I have a vague sense that there are probably something like tens of thousands of "mullah omars" anything special about this particular "mullah omar"????

Mullah Omar-------I have a vague sense that there are probably something like tens of thousands of "mullah omars" anything special about this particular "mullah omar"????
He was the Taliban's supreme leader on 9/11. So, his death is significant and no, he isn't just any mullah.

He was the Taliban's supreme leader on 9/11. So, his death is significant and no, he isn't just any mullah.

Oh thanks----I checked ---it was that tragic guy with one eye----THAT omar. ------and some guy named SIDDIQUI commented------I have known lots of
SIDDIQUI s------right here in the USA------it is a name----seems to me----almost as
prevalent as OMAR. On the other hand------my name is also very prevalent-----there are probably MILLIONS of me---------

But the Jihadists are comforted that Val Jarrett is still running ISIS and Al Qaeda

But the Jihadists are comforted that Val Jarrett is still running ISIS and Al Qaeda

I would have liked to attend----the recent RAMADAN eid----somewhere-----I could have gone to a few areas of my city------but somehow-----hubby just did not want to do it----I have no idea why. Do they have music and dancing at ISIS parties?.
Which are better ----isis or al Qaeda parties? Is it too late to send flowers for
OMAR?

He died two or three years ago, other than a call for celebration this is not news.

the story seems to be that he died whilst in the hospital of illness----maybe it was not previously announced-----or something like that-----or it was not yet celebrated---or his body was just left to rot in bed. -------and the funeral postponed------is it too late to send flowers?. Another possibility is that no one
in the hospital noticed that he was dead-------used to be a legend in a hospital in which I worked (long long ago) that the way to tell how long a patient has been
unconscious------count the juice containers ----because the practice was when collecting food trays -----to place any unopened juice containers on the bedside table----so someone finally counted Omar's juice containers-----(this legend is not really true-----it was a cynical thing-----really----I swear)

Well if he died two or three years ago someone should let the press know. I just saw an announcement of his death on todays news.

I would have liked to attend----the recent RAMADAN eid----somewhere-----I could have gone to a few areas of my city------but somehow-----hubby just did not want to do it----I have no idea why. Do they have music and dancing at ISIS parties?.
Which are better ----isis or al Qaeda parties? Is it too late to send flowers for
OMAR?

Ask Val

What is with Pakistan?

Do they run a summer camp for these guys? The guy died two years ago in a hospital in Pakistan and they can't report it?

OMAR?

Not ISIS. ISIS and poisoned food and drink are synonymous!

At least 45 ISIS fighters reportedly die after eating Ramadan meal in Mosul Fox News

Isis Fighters Killed After Chefs Poison Food

Iraqi civilian poisons 4 ISIS militants in Jalawla Diyala - Iraqi News

They can butcher people but don't know how to cook! What a bunch of A$$backward camel humpers!

Mebbe he's in bad shape?...

Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor quashes rumors of his death in audio message
Dec. 6, 2015 - Mullah Akhtar Mansoor assumed control of the group earlier this year after the Taliban announced the death of its former leader, Mullah Omar.
The Taliban on Saturday released an audio message in which a man claiming to be Mullah Akhtar Mansoor, the group's leader, refuted reports by the Afghan government that he was killed during in-fighting last week. Mansoor was named head of the Taliban in July after the militants announced their former leader and founder, Mullah Mohammad Omar, had died of an unspecified illness.The appointment was reported to have led to conflict within the group.

Taliban-chief-Mullah-Mansoor-quashes-rumors-of-his-death-in-audio-message.jpg

A man claiming to be Taliban leader Mullah Mansoor on Dec. 6, 2015 released an audio message refuting reports by the Afghan government that he was killed my fellow militants during an internal dispute in Pakistan.​

On Thursday, Afghan Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah said Mansoor was injured in a gunfight with rival militants at a meeting in the Kuchlak district of Pakistan's Balochistan province. A later official statement said Mansoor had succumbed to his wounds.

In the Sunday audio message, a man claiming to be Mansoor said he was not in Kucklak and there was "no truth in the rumors that I was either injured or killed." "The audio message is aimed at giving you assurance that I am safe," Xinhua news agency quoted the man as saying. He said the reports of his death were "enemy propaganda" created by those "who cannot tolerate the Muslims' achievements" and are "bent upon creating panic among the Muslims and the mujaheddin." The audio message has not been independently verified.

Taliban chief refutes reports of his death in audio message - UPI.com

Appears they like to keep deaths secret. New guy is dead and ISIS is kicking the shit out of the Taliban.

Appears they like to keep deaths secret. New guy is dead and ISIS is kicking the shit out of the Taliban.

Isis is kicking the what out of Taliban? I must have missed it------where is
ISIS fighting Taliban? Taliban and Isis-----like cowboys and farmers SHOULD
BE FRIENDS Taliban is sunni pakis and Isis is------sunni Iraqi and any sunni
into caliphate shit-------where are they fighting each other? ARE YOU sure? slut
Tashfeen---was a TALIBAN type-----she loved Isis-----as I would expect ----sweet girl
that she was

Oh. Joy. Guess that means Afganistan isn't a thing any more right? ;)

for my part it has not been a "thing" since Osama was rooted out-----
and the entire country ---turned into MUSLIM. My answer is ---build a
wall around the whole area which is Pakistan and Afghanistan ----except
leave it opened to Iran-------and let them all fight it out----the Iranians ---the
PASHTUNIANS----the URDUIANS-----etc

Forum List

Back