Taliban holds newsman at gunpoint during live broadcast

Not sure, but leaving some is much better than leaving none.
How about not leaving anyone behind....which could have been accomplished very easily if we had a President that was not incompetent and a continual danger to our National Security every day he is in office.

You think biden is done? If allowed to remain in office you will see more and more tragedies that need not happen.

Not sure, but leaving some is much better than leaving none.
Agree.

But know that President Trump ordered them ALL home on Dec 20, 2020...and his generals, and all his advisors told him, he could NOT do that!!! So they kept half, 2500 there.... This was after Trump had lost the election, a period that is considered a "Lame Duck" period, where exiting presidents do not make major decisions like this, and leave it to the next president to make tge decision, or work along side the next President's transition team.... Trump chose not to work with the Biden transition team, the first time in our history any president has done that....

The final exit date in the signed agreement was May 2021, did the Trump administration have a plan to get the couple hundred thousand of Afghani helpers and family out? That was only 5 months before that OUT DATE, that Trump pulled out the 2500, leaving only 2500...? Did his admin have some plan to orderly remove the hundreds of thousands, and the 5000 American citizens?

If the Trump team had a plan to do it in an orderly fashion, did they pass that plan on to the Biden team?

If it was passed on to them as it should have been, did the Biden team ignore it?

So many questions, so few answers still....

Agree.

But know that President Trump ordered them ALL home on Dec 20, 2020...and his generals, and all his advisors told him, he could NOT do that!!! So they kept half, 2500 there.... This was after Trump had lost the election, a period that is considered a "Lame Duck" period, where exiting presidents do not make major decisions like this, and leave it to the next president to make tge decision, or work along side the next President's transition team.... Trump chose not to work with the Biden transition team, the first time in our history any president has done that....

The final exit date in the signed agreement was May 2021, did the Trump administration have a plan to get the couple hundred thousand of Afghani helpers and family out? That was only 5 months before that OUT DATE, that Trump pulled out the 2500, leaving only 2500...? Did his admin have some plan to orderly remove the hundreds of thousands, and the 5000 American citizens?

If the Trump team had a plan to do it in an orderly fashion, did they pass that plan on to the Biden team?

If it was passed on to them as it should have been, did the Biden team ignore it?

So many questions, so few answers still....
But one fact....you never evacuate and leave your own people and billions of dollars of equipment to the terrorists. Only one person to blame for that idiocy.

How about not leaving anyone behind....which could have been accomplished very easily if we had a President that was not incompetent and a continual danger to our National Security every day he is in office.

You think biden is done? If allowed to remain in office you will see more and more tragedies that need not happen.
I am talking about leaving some military presence to lead the evacuation of our people and equipment out, rather than pull the military and leave it all to the terrorists.

But one fact....you never evacuate and leave your own people and billions of dollars of equipment to the terrorists. Only one person to blame for that idiocy.
Tell me something, how did they know the Afghan army, was going to cut and run and leave their equipment?

Once the Afghani govt did cower and run and the chaos set in, should we have focussed on getting the hordes of Americans and Afghani friendlies out, or simply spent the military's time on destroying equipment, and the hell with the evacuees???

Tell me something, how did they know the Afghan army, was going to cut and run and leave their equipment?

Once the Afghani govt did cower and run and the chaos set in, should we have focussed on getting the hordes of Americans and Afghani friendlies out, or simply spent the military's time on destroying equipment, and the hell with the evacuees???
Valid intel, that's how. Likely provided to dimwit Joe and ignored. And your second question is moot since it should never have happened in the first place. The initial giant misstep and screwup threw it all into chaos.

Valid intel, that's how. Likely provided to dimwit Joe and ignored. And your second question is moot since it should never have happened in the first place. The initial giant misstep and screwup threw it all into chaos.
The Military said last night, of their big equipment left, they disabled it all from use. I have no idea what the General meant...? Unless it has to do with the computer age...?

Riiigght.....they disabled it......
Why would the General giving a presser on it lie? That's who I heard it from....

The technology to kill a car driving down the road trying to escape, is available....maybe that technology is in them or even was developed from, the Military Industrial Complex?

Also, without a doubt they have GPS tracking devices ...likely somewhere hidden?

We've had many instances over the decades having to leave military equipment behind...in the hands of the bad guys. It would almost be malpractice if our newer equipment wasn't created with a means to kill its function, disintegrate, or in the least track....so we can drone them with bombs....

I'm not an expert, these are just things a layman like me can think of....

The military machinery experts on this crud, are 10 to 20 years ahead of my thinking on it!

Why would the General giving a presser on it lie? That's who I heard it from....

The technology to kill a car driving down the road trying to escape, is available....maybe that technology is in or even was developed from, the Military Industrial Complex?

Also, without a doubt they have GPS tracking devices ...likely somewhere hidden?

We've had many instances over the decades having to leave military equipment behind...in the hands of the bad guys. It would almost be malpractice if our newer equipment wasn't created with a means to kill its function, disintegrate, or in the least track....so we can drone them with bombs....

I'm not an expert, these are just things a layman like me can think of....

The military machinery experts on this crud, are 10 to 20 years ahead of my thinking on it!
Plenty of articles out there on this now....not much of anything was disabled, especially anything that the Afghans were given and they ran away from. So really nothing at all has been done.

As for generals giving pressers on a lie, anyone associated with Biden does that for a living.

Forum List

Back