Taliban holds newsman at gunpoint during live broadcast

You ignorant piece of shirt get the fuk outta here.

Everyone knows Trump had a deal with the taliban and it has been talked about and analyzed.

Try and keep up. So many igrorant fuks like you come on here read maybe the lasrt post if that and start spounting your ignorance.

Ridiculous.

This has been gone over ad nauseum.
This is all they do man, you waste your time.

demoroid.png

Everyone knows Trump had a deal with the taliban and it has been talked about and analyzed.

Try and keep up. So many igrorant fuks like you come on here read maybe the lasrt post if that and start spounting your ignorance.

Ridiculous.

LOL

Now even you are agreeing with me.

Faun: How quickly you forget it was Trump who made the deal with those terrorists.

Persuader: Everyone knows Trump had a deal with the taliban

How quickly you forget it was Trump who made the deal with those terrorists.

Marjorie Three Names is going to ask one of those boys on a date. Her kind of man.

You people don't give a fuck about all the Americans who died and will die in Afghanistan, which is why Biden is going to get away with allowing it to happen. Fucking traitors.

Ridiculous.

So Trump made a deal with an organisation that has never been shown to be trusted? And that same organisation - according to you - is now reneging? Who's the ignorant piece of shit again? Next thing you'll be telling us that North Korea is all about peace, love and understanding.

Get the fuck outta here you fucking nimrod. You have no clue how the real world work. Dumb arse mofo..

Dr Grump hahhahahahahah--yes, it will be good
nothing--he didn't mess up anything ..on the other hand, Bidumb has fkd up everything
covid
border/etc
withdrawal
debts--giving $$$ away to lazy dumbasses [ wasted ] --none of them have to work now
etc etc

So Trump made a deal with an organisation that has never been shown to be trusted? And that same organisation - according to you - is now reneging? Who's the ignorant piece of shit again? Next thing you'll be telling us that North Korea is all about peace, love and understanding.

Get the fuck outta here you fucking nimrod. You have no clue how the real world work. Dumb arse mofo..
Bidumb is the dumbass--and Harris

I have claimed the taliban was reneging; you sound as confused as you are ignorant.

I have also said Trump was wrong in wanting us to withdraw.

Biden who also wanted us to withdraw should have abided by Trumps deal with the taliban man.

If he had done that he would have come out smelling like a rose.

I have claimed the taliban was reneging; you sound as confused as you are ignorant.

Biden who also wanted us to withdraw should have abided by Trumps deal with the taliban man.

Actually, you said, "leopards rarely change their spots," meaning they were untrustworthy when Trump negotiated with them. Yet he did anyway.

And what exactly was great about the Taliban deal? You think it would have made a difference to the end result?

The US was never going to come out smelling like a rose. No matter what the outcome. Well, unless the Taliban rescinded its fundamental Islamic ways, gave women the vote, and gave up their arms. Like that was ever going to happen.

Actually, you said, "leopards rarely change their spots," meaning they were untrustworthy when Trump negotiated with them. Yet he did anyway.
I am on record saying Trump should not have advocated withdrawal...but if his plan had been followed it would have been orderly.

Not to forget there were conditions put on the taliban by Trump if they violated them there would have been no withdrawal.

the taliban thus were not likely to have violated the deal with Trump because more than anything they wanted the Americans to withdraw hence it would have been in their best interests to abide by the agreement Trump made with them.

Try and be logical and a tad of common sense would also be helpful

I am on record saying Trump should not have advocated withdrawal...but if his plan had been followed it would have been orderly.

Not to forget there were conditions put on the taliban by Trump if they violated them there would have been no withdrawal.

the taliban thus were not likely to have violated the deal with Trump because more than anything they wanted the Americans to withdraw hence it would have been in their best interests to abide by the agreement Trump made with them.

Try and be logical and a tad of common sense would also be helpful
LOL

Who cares that you disagree with Trump? He still made deals with the very people you point out can't be trusted. Those deals don't vanish simply because you disagree.

This is supposed to be the new and kinder taliban?

Leopards rarely change their spots.

I bet this guy is shitting his pants fearing he may say the wrong word and get a bullet in his back.

America's Yellow Press identify with the Taliban, not that Reporter

He already did it? Trump withdrew 10,000 of our military by 12-20-2020 and left only 2500 military there.... Did he leave enough military to get all the Americans and green card holders out of there, and enough military to remove or safely dispose of our military assets?

I hate bringing up Trump, but he was still pulling more troops out even after he lost the election, leaving Biden with nothing, to exit safely under the signed agreement between the USA and Taliban.

Biden's team messed up and miscalculated the hand they were dealt, which they failed.... But this was not done in a vacuum.... The previous president was part of all this....
Not sure, but leaving some is much better than leaving none.

Forum List

Back