Taliban holds newsman at gunpoint during live broadcast

Well, unfortunately you are wrong although many probably the majority feel the same way because they do not know the truth.

Really cannot blame everyone because the media has failed in its job to tell the truth about why we went there and why we remained there.

I will not go to great length on this but just mention a couple of things.

Afghanistan sits in an extremely important geo-political location. A location China craves and now thanx to biden they have a foothold there

Not even to mention the trillons of dollars of rare metal deposits in Afghanistan.

Then not to forget it will allow terrorists to go back into Afghanistan as they did before and as we now see them there again already with ISIS surrounding the Kabul Airport.

Lastly....we could have continued to maintain the status quo there; with very few boots on the ground and very few casualties.

To call the scenario there 'endless war' was not the correct term.

It was an occupation with occasional raids by the taliban from their safe haven in Pakistan.
The truth is, that land is not ours to occupy, and we are a representative government of the people.

We don't just go around taking over other nations because we have a mind to. . . war monger.

Exactly.

Biden could have brought in more troops, kept the Air Force and all the drones in place and even brought more troops in if he felt they were required.

So all these fallacious claims that biden's hands were tied is nonsense....and most know it...even the friggin lamestream media.

Biden, thus had all the 'tools' he needed or available to keep the taliban in check until all the civilians, contractors, interpeters and others who helped us were evacuated safely.

Now I have said previously and I say again....Trump was wrong to want us to withdraw.

Somehow he got caught up in this nonsense about the never ending war.

Perhaps he listened to his favorite daughter too much.
What's the agreement say about all of that...?

Could changes in the timing and amounts of withdrawals be changed from the agreement?

Regardless, I agree that the Biden administration should have done something! I don't know exactly what....but it seems like they should have predicted the Afghani Army and Government, calling quits.

This is supposed to be the new and kinder taliban? I bet this guy is shitting his pants fearing he may say the wrong word and get a bullet in his back.

Nah, you are just seeing the ultimate, logical extension of today's Big Tech Control of Misinformation.

Yeah-- -- that's it, the Taliban were just making sure there was no misinformation getting out there! :spinner:

The truth is, that land is not ours to occupy, and we are a representative government of the people.

We don't just go around taking over other nations because we have a mind to. . . war monger.

You are more pathetic than I thought......very simple minded I see.

Anyhow all of this has been hashed through on here and you are not keeping up.

To try and summarize it very quickly: The taliban had taken control of Afghanistan and had allowed al-quaida headed by osama bin laden to come in as their guests.

We told the Taliban either to expel al quada or we would come in and do it....they refused to kick out the alquada.

So bush went in and did the job and he was right to do it.

The 9/11 plot was controlled from there and Bin Laden bragged about it.

Anyhow, do you think we were wrong to take over Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan?

What's the agreement say about all of that...?

Could changes in the timing and amounts of withdrawals be changed from the agreement?

Regardless, I agree that the Biden administration should have done something! I don't know exactly what....but it seems like they should have predicted the Afghani Army and Government, calling quits.
The biden regime had been warned what would happen....they disregarded it.

Look all this is not that complex. You want to over complicate it.

Trumps deal spelled out exactly what the Taliban were required to do in order for us to withdraw.

But biden rendered it all null and void when he declared we would withdraw UN-CONDITIONALLY.

You are more pathetic than I thought......very simple minded I see.

Anyhow all of this has been hashed through on here and you are not keeping up.

To try and summarize it very quickly: The taliban had taken control of Afghanistan and had allowed al-quaida headed by osama bin laden to come in as their guests.

We told the Taliban either to expel al quada or we would come in and do it....they refused to kick out the alquada.

Anyhow, do you think we were wrong to take over Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan?
5l9bc5.jpg

The biden regime had been warned what would happen....they disregarded it.

Look all this is not that complex. You want to over complicate it.

Trumps deal spelled out exactly what the Taliban were required to do in order for us to withdraw.

But biden rendered it all null and void when he declared we would withdraw UN-CONDITIONALLY.
Warned by who?

#biDensurrendermonkey re
alky stuffed up. He chose a photo op and he will have war.

Our Democrat party has been holding a gun to our media's head for decades. That's why they call the MSM, spin monkeys.

It does not look like they are holding guns on him.

The taliban had taken control of Afghanistan and had allowed al-quaida headed by osama bin laden to come in as their guests.

1) If the Taliban help terrorists, they'll get bombed again. You can do this in Nevada in those little huts where airforce personal control drones
2) No, Bush didn't do the right thing. There were many ways to skin a cat. All the things they did in terms of getting AQ you could have done remotely. In fact, they did a lot of that remotely anyway.
3) Meh, I' was never sold on bin Laden. Never have been. Sure he took credit and he basked. Look where it got him.
4) Your geopolitical pap, is just that, pap. The resources in Afghanistan are over exaggerated according to some. Outside of that, having them there, and getting access to them are two different things.
5) China's influence is limited at best. They have about as much influence as Pol Pot has on the UK elections. ie, none.
6) I just love how you belittle others, but come on here with nothing but opinions and smugness. Like you're the leading light on the geopolitical situation in Afghanistan. Unless you have lived there for 20 years and have a PhD on the place, you're just another Google expert. Here, just for you....

240402210_10226929015362132_7260277610204376687_n.jpeg

Trump did not make 'the deal' he made a deal which biden flouted.

I have previously pointed out that Trump should not have been willing to withdraw but if he had he would have done it in a orderly manner.

The deal Trump made with the Taliban required them to do certain things.

Unfortunately, biden declared we were withdrawing with no conditions attached.

Which allowed the Taliban to do whtever they wanted to do and thus they launched their grand offensive which brought about all the chaos and deaths that biden could easily have avoided by honoring the deal Trump made with the taliban man.
These were your words...

"This is supposed to be the new and kinder taliban? Leopards rarely change their spots."

... and yes, Trump made a deal with them. Denying reality only means you're crazy.

Yeah sure. So why was Biden able to ignore everything that President Trump has put in place, but all of a sudden "his hands are tied" and he has no choice but to turn Afghanistan into a total clusterfuck? Biden had plenty of options on the table, but he decided the most important thing was getting his photo op on Sept 11, 2021.
That doesn't change who the Taliban are. The OP shows them forcing Afghanis to spout propaganda at gunpoint and points out this is who the Taliban is. Well that is who Trump made a deal with.

You're insane if you think Trump didn't make a deal with the Taliban. :cuckoo:
You ignorant piece of shirt get the fuk outta here.

Everyone knows Trump had a deal with the taliban and it has been talked about and analyzed.

Try and keep up. So many igrorant fuks like you come on here read maybe the lasrt post if that and start spounting your ignorance.

Ridiculous.

This has been gone over ad nauseum.

Forum List

Back