taliban brings serious attack to kabul

Hello Mr. President. Out of here starting in July 2011? Your plan stinks.

indeed. we are going to have to get out and then have the msm do quite the cover up job because as soon as we leave the taliban is going to take back over and massacre any "american sympathizer" still left around. 99% of the operation has been a waste of time. we shold have went into their with special ops and drones and never thought we could change an entire region's thousands of years old history & customs.

Hello Mr. President. Out of here starting in July 2011? Your plan stinks.

indeed. we are going to have to get out and then have the msm do quite the cover up job because as soon as we leave the taliban is going to take back over and massacre any "american sympathizer" still left around. 99% of the operation has been a waste of time. we shold have went into their with special ops and drones and never thought we could change an entire region's thousands of years old history & customs.

That's right. Bin Laden continues to get exactly what he wanted in terms of response, out of our lame administrations.

This is why America should have funded the United Islamic Front insurgency rather than invading and attempting to engage the Taliban directly.

This is why America should have funded the United Islamic Front insurgency rather than invading and attempting to engage the Taliban directly.

I think funding Islamic militant groups is how we ended up with a Bin Laden problem to start with.

I think funding Islamic militant groups is how we ended up with a Bin Laden problem to start with.

It's certainly how we ended up with the current version of The Taliban, and some might argue Al Qaeda.

We should leave, now.

That is not and never was a 'winable' war, they must decide for themselves what they will do.

If I recall correctly, America's alliance with Israel and its history of propping up corrupt regimes in the region were two of the largest motivators behind the September 11th incidents. Where has America's financial support for the jihad against the Soviets been cited by al-Qa'idah as a reason for their attacks?

Last edited:

If I recall correctly, America's alliance with Israel and its history of propping up corrupt regimes in the region were two of the largest motivators behind the September 11th incidents. Where has America's financial support for the jihad against the Soviets been cited by al-Qa'idah as a reason for the attacks?

Why don't we call it what it was. Bin laden got his feelings hurt because the Saudi king told him that he preferred American troops to safeguard Saudi Arabia when Saddam came calling, and attacked THIS nation to assuage his wounded pride. He used the support the U.S gave the Alliance in Afghanistan to build up the forces he attacked us with. I say we NEVER give another Islamic group weaponry again.

If I recall correctly, America's alliance with Israel and its history of propping up corrupt regimes in the region were two of the largest motivators behind the September 11th incidents. Where has America's financial support for the jihad against the Soviets been cited by al-Qa'idah as a reason for their attacks?

Speaking of corrupt regimes, The Kingdom's acceptance of American support during Sadaam's Scud-tossing tantrums mobilized Bin-Laden and fueled his movement.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back