Taking Trump Seriously: Address to the Heritage Foundation

Read the first few lines before seeing it as just so much bullshit. They admit that Trump will say anything that pops into his head, but if he says it consistently he means it. That's the behavior of a spoiled child, but not a legitimate president.

I understand the intent of the post but I find it insulting that we have to rely on an Aussie politician to defend an American President. Hypocrite lefties enjoy the DOW at around 25,000 and their 401k's making money and unemployment at historic low so why do we need somebody named "Tony" (are all British/Aussie politicians named Tony?) to say that we need to take the President of the United States "seriously".

I understand the intent of the post but I find it insulting that we have to rely on an Aussie politician to defend an American President. Hypocrite lefties enjoy the DOW at around 25,000 and their 401k's making money and unemployment at historic low so why do we need somebody named "Tony" (are all British/Aussie politicians named Tony?) to say that we need to take the President of the United States "seriously".

I find it insulting that our obese orange fool of a president lies so much.

Would very much like to take the president of the United States (underline the word United) seriously. if he could just quit attaching Every agency & non agency of the federal government & every private citizen who wont agree with him as bad useless or fake.

Forum List

Back