Feds Wonder Why Fat Girls Can’t Get Dates

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
So we're going to spend millions to find out why skanks like Her 'Thighness' Clinton never had dates until she met her booze and cocaine addicted husband Slick Willie

-Geaux

-------------------
'

The federal government is spending nearly a half a million dollars to find out why obese teenage girls have a hard time getting dates.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) awarded a $466,642 grant last week for the study, which will examine whether social skills have an impact on why obese girls have fewer dating experiences than their less obese counterparts.

“Mounting evidence demonstrates that weight influences intimate (i.e., dating and sexual) relationship formation and sexual negotiations among adolescent girls,” the grant’s abstract states. “Obese girls consistently report having fewer dating and sexual experiences, but more sexual risk behaviors (i.e., condom nonuse) once they are sexually active.”

Feds Wonder Why Fat Girls Can t Get Dates Washington Free Beacon

So we're going to spend millions to find out why skanks like Her 'Thighness' Clinton never had dates until she met her booze and cocaine addicted husband Slick Willie

-Geaux

-------------------
'

The federal government is spending nearly a half a million dollars to find out why obese teenage girls have a hard time getting dates.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) awarded a $466,642 grant last week for the study, which will examine whether social skills have an impact on why obese girls have fewer dating experiences than their less obese counterparts.

“Mounting evidence demonstrates that weight influences intimate (i.e., dating and sexual) relationship formation and sexual negotiations among adolescent girls,” the grant’s abstract states. “Obese girls consistently report having fewer dating and sexual experiences, but more sexual risk behaviors (i.e., condom nonuse) once they are sexually active.”

Feds Wonder Why Fat Girls Can t Get Dates Washington Free Beacon

But, but...Adolescent girls don't have sex! ;)

hillary+clinton+negotiates+peace+in+Gaza.jpg

Hill has Black male vote all wrapped up.

Fat girls tend to have more sexual partners than hotties.

Just like any girl can get laid if she wants, in this case, any guy can get laid if he ask an ugly fat white chick if she wants her salad tossed. Just saying

-Geaux

Forum List

Back