Taking Back Our Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
HGROKIT said:
There you have it then. That may be more difficult to change than anything else.

That's my point. We all talk a good line, but when it comes time to act, we don't because we don't want to make ourselves uncomfortable. Too many people will not vote for a 3rd party candidate as they are afraid it will just be a wasted vote (which it will be).

After people see what the next four years are going to be like they may be open to a party that can unify. I'm sure looking cause I don't see any future in these 2 parties duking it out while corporate America funds the whole thing because they ALWAYS WIN !

freeandfun1 said:
That's my point. We all talk a good line, but when it comes time to act, we don't because we don't want to make ourselves uncomfortable. Too many people will not vote for a 3rd party candidate as they are afraid it will just be a wasted vote (which it will be).
The only wasted vote is the vote that is NOT cast.

If everyone gets suckered into the thought that only a Dem or Rep vote is the only vote, then we are screwed for sure. The parties we have now will never change because there is no incentive for them to do so. But if there is not a movement of awareness or flat out rebellion, the sheep will continue to follow the sheppherds or worse yet, turn into lemmings.

freeandfun1 said:

the only wasted vote is the one not cast. Even if I were the only one to vote for al sharpton, it would not be a wasted vote. imho anyways.

DKSuddeth said:
the only wasted vote is the one not cast. Even if I were the only one to vote for al sharpton, it would not be a wasted vote. imho anyways.

I agree. I meant that more metaphorically than anything. I can vote for 3rd party candidate all day. But until others decide that they DON'T have to pick the winning horse from only two choices, it will be a wasted vote as the guy/gal won't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

DKSuddeth said:
:clap: :clap:
Damn! I knew we would one day agree on something.

Sharpton? :mm:

I'll tell ya EXACTLY how to start this movement.... MONEY, and lots of it.

You could count me in to do whatever, but on my budget, I'm not going to be able to do too much. How the hell do you compete with the likes of the kerry's, who hienz has an estimated 1.3 BILLION??!!

Shit... forget it.

Pale Rider said:
I'll tell ya EXACTLY how to start this movement.... MONEY, and lots of it.

You could count me in to do whatever, but on my budget, I'm not going to be able to do too much. How the hell do you compete with the likes of the kerry's, who hienz has an estimated 1.3 BILLION??!!

Shit... forget it.
How much money did the founders have when they sent the Brits packing?

HGROKIT said:
In another thread, I wrote about taking back our country from those that are erroding our freedom and using terrorism and other fear tactics to justify doing so. Intially we say "ok, I can buy that, it is only a small inconvenience" until several little incoveniences ad up to one big lump of mouse shit.

There are two ways we can take back our freedoms. 1) The revolutionary means of our founders. But that might get me arrested for sedition so instead we try a novel approach 2) We set aside partisan bullshit and support and elect those whe have the same vision and convictions as the rest of us interested in restoring our nation to what it once used to be.

http://www.americandaily.com/article/3741

I think we could revolt without being shot if we revolt against 2
parties as opposed to our government. :2guns: :2guns:

HGROKIT said:
How much money did the founders have when they sent the Brits packing?

But look at how different things were then. And how small the colonies were. Hell, if I could sulk through the woods and pick off a few enemies and disappear back into the woods... I'D BE DOING IT ALREADY!!

dilloduck said:
I think we could revolt without being shot if we revolt against 2
parties as opposed to our government. :2guns: :2guns:
You've been chewing on this since this morning huh?

The bloodles coup is always preferable.

Pale Rider said:
But look at how different things were then. And how small the colonies were. Hell, if I could sulk through the woods and pick off a few enemies and disappear back into the woods... I'D BE DOING IT ALREADY!!
And look how different things are now. If they weren't, we wouldn't be having this conversation. :)

HGROKIT said:

Ta hell with bloodless... I'll kick off this revolution by putting hole in m.m., with pleasure.

HGROKIT said:
And look how different things are now. If they weren't, we wouldn't be having this conversation. :)

Things are fucked up now HG, that's for sure. If there was a legit movement to "take back America", you can bet your bottom dollar I'd be in on it.

HGROKIT said:

you bet----I like my new perspective--I have been looking ahead a bit here and see the next 4 years as being nothing but the same 2 parties whining about each other. Depressing. Nothing can be done about it between now and Nov but I guess I'm being like the little kid who walked into the room full of horse shit. There's gotta be a pony in here somewhere. A new leader and a new movement has a chance to grow outta this crap like a mushroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back