Taking Back Our Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtwngAvngr said:
My arguments are good and I stand behind them. WHy don't you address my points instead of flying off the handle and getting personal. Lighten up, Francis!
:mm:

because economics and isolationism wasnt part of the thread, with the exception of a SMALL part where the CP and LP were mentioned. Otherwise, we were talking about the possibility of civil war or revolution because of the increasing tyranny of a government.

HGROKIT said:
That a semi personal statement I will let go provided you explain your point of view and ensure that is on topic and on point.

No one including me has posted anything about "protectionism" or "isolationism" in this thread.

You comment about the "superchicken coop" was uncalled for and the meaning of which did not escape me. I have read your posts for some time and as usual, your methodology is to go personal when you have nothing to say.

So with all politeness that I can muster, Fuck Off.

Wham! Hit that nail on the head!

Superchicken lol! I have total lack of respect for someone who talks shit after the fact about someone who wiped their ass while here on the board.

Although I will still vote Republican in the upcoming election there is little difference between the parties on any issue anymore, both raise taxes eventually and grow the government. In fact the Repubs lately seem hell bent on curtailing liberties here in this nation in the name of "security". The real sad thing is though how many Americans seem more than happy to sit back and take it from behind.

rtwngAvngr said:
Are you serious? All libs have to offer is glittering generalities. When it comes to policy, it's raise taxes and pander to the base emotions of envy. They play the race card, the class warfare card, the whole divisive deck.

The vision conservatives offer is one of individual liberty, personal responsiblity, national security.

I think you missed my point. Of course all that the libs have to offer is glittering generalities! But I meant that these are things that the libs SELL real well. We all know that it is just an illusion but the gullible and the ignorant buy it due to a great sales job.

My questin was how can we SELL the conservative vision of individual liberty, personal responsibility, and national security without going into an armed revolution? Selling the ideology is what gets the votes.

freeandfun1 said:
Hey, I am ready!

Isn't it sad though.... just 10 years ago you never would have heard normal, every day guys like us talking about revolution. It is sad that the nation has sunk to such a low point.
Agreed Free, but I just cannot stand to watch on the sidelines anymore dude.

rtwngAvngr said:
My arguments are good and I stand behind them. WHy don't you address my points instead of flying off the handle and getting personal. Lighten up, Francis!
:mm:
Because you have made no points bitch.

HGROKIT said:

Let's watch personal attacks! Everyone is making good points, no flaming please.

I think we have to take the long view of things. Partisan battling isn't going to fix America. We have to gradually get the country back on center. Everything is so far to the left that most folks have completely lost all perspective and are being told that the center is the "far right." Conservatives are actually centrists, believing in the values and priciples that started this nation and made it great. That is the balance point.

The best we can do is be knowledgeable and be the best people we can be individually.

Be the example to your family. Teach your children the right values and how to use their minds.

Be active in your neighborhoods. Make friends with your neighbors. Watch out for each other. Keep your property attractive. Lend a hand to someone who needs it.

Be a good member of your community. Donate your time and money. Do something good for someone else. Go to school board and city council meetings. And, once in a while, bitchslap a junkie ;)

If you want a revolution, start with yourself and spread it around.

Also, vote for the most conservative guy you can find. Send the message that we want real conservatives, not wishy-washy, concensus-building moderates.

Pope - don't think there is time for resolution as you propose. I thought so, but the more I see, read and hear, the more urgent I believe it is to make change.

9/11 woke the nation up, but it also sent it into fear mode and not the old - we can stand united through anything mode. Both sides have their heads so far up their ass over this shit that they can't see the toilet paper for the turds.

No, nothing is going to happen until someone makes it happen.

HGROKIT said:

1. Military Isolationism is bad. The CP seems to espouse it.
2. Econommic protectionism is bad. The cp seems to espouse it too.

These are my points. They are valid. Have you a decent refutation?

HGROKIT said:
Pope - don't think there is time for resolution as you propose. I thought so, but the more I see, read and hear, the more urgent I believe it is to make change.

9/11 woke the nation up, but it also sent it into fear mode and not the old - we can stand united through anything mode. Both sides have their heads so far up their ass over this shit that they can't see the toilet paper for the turds.

So what are you proposing? revolution? Don't make me notify the feds!

rtwngAvngr said:

If I did, the thread would get closed.

Suffice it to say, again, neither of your contentions are on point to the topic at hand. If you want to debate the pros/cons of the Consituional Pary, why don't you start a thread. If I'm not there in five minutes you can start without me. But thanks for hijacking this one.

HGROKIT said:
Stop believing what you see and read in the media. They are designed to make you think everything is falling apart. That is the agenda of the left. If the problems seem bad enough, the useful idiots will demand that the government fix them. The government won't fix anything. That isn't it's job.
Besides, things really aren't that bad. More people are realizing the importance of basic values. The economy is great. Crime is low. Everyone can get what they need.

Most of the people in this country know who the enemy is and will not let them defeat us. There are plenty of wimps and cowards, but they would let something else frighten them and push them around if there weren't terrorists. They don't represent the majority.

I agree. Make something happen. You are doing it just by discussing things in this forum. Every little bit helps. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. And lots of other cheesy-sounding stuff.

The worst thing that can happen to us is to let negativity and cynicism win. They will destroy us faster than anything.

We get the country we deserve. Our best days are ahead of us if we believe and actively make it so.

Let's everyone just settle down and vote for Bush. Okay? There. That's better. Take a deep breath. Some of us have contracted chicken pox it seems. Not to worry. It clears up in about a week.

HGROKIT said:

Suffice it to say, again, neither of your contentions are on point to the topic at hand. If you want to debate the pros/cons of the Consituional Pary, why don't you start a thread. If I'm not there in five minutes you can start without me. But thanks for hijacking this one.

If you had a valid refutation the thread would get closed? Hmmm. Interesting.

Seemed like the topic to me.

HGROKIT said:

While not a stated 'no no' hijacking doesn't serve any interests. Let's start new threads in the future...

rtwngAvngr said:

Lol you are the densest person on the board. Where do you see anybody espousing the constitutional party candidate. Face it, Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter which, will raise your taxes and grow the government. True conservatism is on life support in America.

Military isolationism is not good, I agree.

Economic protectionism is not good, UNLESS it is at the expense of HONEST, LAW ABIDING AND TAXPAYING AMERICANS WHO WILL AND ARE BEARING THE COST, which is the current situation. Talk about protecting and keeping corporate America competitive internationally all you want(lol like you have a stake in that) but it doesn't get any play with middle class America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back