Taking Back Our Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCA said:
Talk about protecting and keeping corporate America competitive internationally all you want(lol like you have a stake in that) but it doesn't get any play with middle class America.

and that's a shortsighted view. Me must go through these growing pains, not run from the future.

rtwngAvngr said:
and that's a shortsighted view. Me must go through these growing pains, not run from the future.

You're a corporate shill. You actually think that there will be trickle down from this? Every friggin big corporation will soon have all their operations overseas taking advantage of cheap labor costs, and then guess what? They ain't coming back. Oh for sure the cost of some things will drop but hell, who will be able to afford it except for the upper class because burger flippin at Wendys don't pay too well.

I don't see any new businesses taking the place of the ones leaving country also so that argument is a straw man.

OCA said:
You're a corporate shill. You actually think that there will be trickle down from this? Every friggin big corporation will soon have all their operations overseas taking advantage of cheap labor costs, and then guess what? They ain't coming back. Oh for sure the cost of some things will drop but hell, who will be able to afford it except for the upper class because burger flippin at Wendys don't pay too well.

I don't see any new businesses taking the place of the ones leaving country also so that argument is a straw man.

Shill shall shool.

I plan on starting an international business to take advantage of resources from around the globe, including the cheap labor of brown people. Some things never change!
:D

rtwngAvngr said:
Shill shall shool.

I plan on starting an international business to take advantage of resources from around the globe, including the cheap labor of brown people. Some things never change!
:D

And Rwa's debate has ran its course, it has reached its final destination. When out of refutations and ideas and having long since resigned to loss of the debate, the fall back to the comfortable twin bed of silliness and racism occurs.

Hey RWA, wanna man up and log on to NG's site? Or do you want to stick with your Massengill?

OCA said:
And Rwa's debate has ran its course, it has reached its final destination. When out of refutations and ideas and having long since resigned to loss of the debate, the fall back to the comfortable twin bed of silliness and racism occurs.

Hey RWA, wanna man up and log on to NG's site? Or do you want to stick with your Massengill?

Your debate degraded to personal attacks long ago. I'm just trying to keep it fun and punchy for the others.
:thup:

rtwngAvngr said:
Your debate degraded to personal attacks long ago. I'm just trying to keep it fun and punchy for the others.
:thup:

Nah you know your economics are good for corporations but bad for everyday Americans, your pride won't let you admit that and that I understand. I spanked you on this topic and in attack mode, wow dejavu!

Guess you choose massengill, should I be surprised? Nah, you've always talked a tough game but failed to get off the bench. Some things just stay the same.

borrowing a page from the owner's book, this thread seems to have run its course. Do not take the nonsense to another thread, word to the wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back