Taking back control

symbolic exit perhaps but the correct thing for real 'brits' to have done . Brexit really annoys the youngish in 'blighty' so thats one good thing Tommy !!

Britain 'could remain under direct control of European court for years'

Every day the absurdity of Brexit manifests itself.

What have we actually gained from this farce ?

Well, what if you Brits decide that Britain will not be under the control of the European Court?

What then?

Just curious.
Its not that straightforward. If we want to sell our goods into the EU we have to conform to their standards of H and S and so on. There is a raft of stuff on employment and human rights that the government would rather leave undisturbed as well.

Well, what if you Brits decide that Britain will not be under the control of the European Court?

What then?

Just curious.
Its not that straightforward. If we want to sell our goods into the EU we have to conform to their standards of H and S and so on. There is a raft of stuff on employment and human rights that the government would rather leave undisturbed as well.

Sounds a bit like slavery to me. Not sure I would choose business interests over that.

Course , this is the 'uk' but seems to me that a Sovereign country would just tell the 'eu' to pound sand . And i think that thats what a couple of small Eastern European countries are doing about a couple of muslim refugee issues .

Last edited:

What then?

Just curious.

Sounds a bit like slavery to me. Not sure I would choose business interests over that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- agree about the Slavery but the money and easy living disease affects most all the Western world . As my DAD told me when i was just 9 or 10 years old , some people are like whores and will do anything for money Billy .

What then?

Just curious.

What is slavery about human rights,fresh air and clean water ?

What then?

Just curious.

Nothing. Having a foreign element run your nation is.

What then?

Just curious.

Nothing. Having a foreign element run your nation is.
What do they run ?
We have our own currency,we set our own taxes and make our own laws. We wage war on whoever we want to and there are 4 parts to the UK with their own set of laws.
Tell me what else do we need ?

Forum List

Back