Take the oil: Are Republicans now on the side of "War Crimes"?

R

rdean

Should the U.S. have kept Iraq's oil, as Donald Trump says?

"ISIS is taking over a lot of the oil and certain areas of Iraq. And I said you take away their wealth, that you go and knock the hell out of the oil, take back the oil. We take over the oil, which we should have done in the first place." Meet the Press, Aug. 16, 2015

"I told you very early on, if we're going to leave, take the oil, because, right now, you know who has the oil." CNN’s State of the Union, Oct. 25, 2015

"I have long said that we should have kept the oil in Iraq." Foreign policy speech in Youngstown, Ohio, Aug. 15, 2016

Not long after Trump entered the race last year, the conservative (and Trump-skeptical) National Review dubbed his keep-their-oil idea an "odd fixation" that Trump began to raise at least as far back as 2007

----------------------------

When we floated Trump’s idea with a half-dozen foreign policy experts, we encountered wider and deeper revulsion than just about any topic we’ve ever asked about.

"Insofar as Mr. Trump's proposals are coherent enough to be subject to analysis and judgment, they appear to be practically impossible, legally prohibited, and politically imbecilic," said Barnett Rubin, associate director of New York University’s Center on International Cooperation.
-----------------------------

So Trump wants us to become a pirate nation? You know Republicans agree with him. This is why they must be defeated. Republicans are a threat to the entire world. And now our President is a Russian Poodle to a despicable dictator. We definitely have problems.

"ISIS is taking over a lot of the oil and certain areas of Iraq. And I said you take away their wealth, that you go and knock the hell out of the oil, take back the oil. We take over the oil, which we should have done in the first place." Meet the Press, Aug. 16, 2015

"I told you very early on, if we're going to leave, take the oil, because, right now, you know who has the oil." CNN’s State of the Union, Oct. 25, 2015

"I have long said that we should have kept the oil in Iraq." Foreign policy speech in Youngstown, Ohio, Aug. 15, 2016

Not long after Trump entered the race last year, the conservative (and Trump-skeptical) National Review dubbed his keep-their-oil idea an "odd fixation" that Trump began to raise at least as far back as 2007

When we floated Trump’s idea with a half-dozen foreign policy experts, we encountered wider and deeper revulsion than just about any topic we’ve ever asked about.

"Insofar as Mr. Trump's proposals are coherent enough to be subject to analysis and judgment, they appear to be practically impossible, legally prohibited, and politically imbecilic," said Barnett Rubin, associate director of New York University’s Center on International Cooperation.

So Trump wants us to become a pirate nation? You know Republicans agree with him. This is why they must be defeated. Republicans are a threat to the entire world. And now our President is a Russian Poodle to a despicable dictator. We definitely have problems.

See this defeats yet more debunked far left religious dogma about Iraq!

What does that even mean?

The far left claims that the US invaded Iraq for it's oil and this once again debunks that far left religious dogma!

The far left claims that the US invaded Iraq for it's oil and this once again debunks that far left religious dogma!
Donald Trump says we should have kept the oil and that proves your nonsense?

That is full of tard.

Oh well...at least they don't agree with torture.

Republicans haven't had any problem with war crimes in decades.

Interesting link my friend. You've been saying for years that we went into Iraq and did "keep the oil". Are you now admitting we didn't? Are you now admitting you've been lying all along?

It did. But the Iraqi's refused to give it up, or sell it.

Interesting link my friend. You've been saying for years that we went into Iraq and did "keep the oil". Are you now admitting we didn't? Are you now admitting you've been lying all along?
You've been saying for years that we went into Iraq and did "keep the oil".

I know you aren't talking to me. So who are you talking to?

The real question is what do you think of Trump's "war crimes" plans or suggestions or whatever they are?

Forum List

Back