Take it off life support.

Dec 16, 2015 ... State by state data show bigger 2016 exchange premium, deductible jumps ... These plans's premiums increased nearly 14%, but deductibles

Feel free to join the multiplicity of existing threads on the topic of premiums.

feel free to admit people stopped starving to death in China when they switched to capitalism. See why we think you are 100% stupid??

premiums are far easier to understand

Which explains why you're hyperfocused on them in lieu of anything else.

Premiums are a very very accurate gage of what ACA costs working people!!

Obamacare medicaid is great for more entitlement crippling of our minorities !! for lowering the work force participation rate still further and making more leeches and fewer contributors all the time!!

Agreed. The private sector has proven they cannot be trusted to have the best interests of our citizens with health care. At least Obamacare ended the inhumane practice of "pre existing conditions" and tried to reign in the unsustainable rate hikes before the bubble burst. Not to mention driving people to debt for the rest of their lives in the name of profit, when someone has no choice if they get sick.

It is largely a failure though as the out of control health industry continues to put profits first and the good of our nations citizens second.

They had their chance and abused/didn't fix their system. Time to try a system like Canada and the U.K. for the good of the citizens of our country.
Let the government insure the uninsureableand quit penalizing me by taking my insurance away

I doubt that your insurance was taken away by the government.

You are a few years late with the bulshit horror story.
From good insurance to No insurance because of Obama care

Did you check out the links I recommended?
Looked into those links to get back close to what I had that cost me $60 a month. Will cost from$1250. To $1490. a month.

Looked into those links to get back close to what I had that cost me $60 a month. Will cost from$1250. To $1490. a month.

Wait - $60 a month? Before you said it was $90 a month. ???

$60 was for health insurance. $84 included life ins, Ltd plan, Ltd option, supp life ins, dental, supplemental AD&D, vision,excess short term disability, ....

Last edited:

Wait - $60 a month? Before you said it was $90 a month. ???

$60 was for health insurance. $84 included life ins, Ltd plan, Ltd option, supp life ins, dental, supplemental AD&D, vision,excess short term disability, ....

Sounds like a union plan. Pretty luxe under any circumstances, but certainly at such a low premium. So you're right - you're not going to get that deal at that price now, and I'm wondering who was picking up the rest of the tab for you in the past (employer group plan, union group plan), but that's not information you'd necessarily want to give out on a message board.

Nor do I expect you, having had the luxury of such a plan in the past, to appreciate the plight of someone your age, in your profession, working just as hard as you do, having had no access to even bare-bones health insurance prior to January 2014.

What you need to do now is decide whether to choose a less luxurious plan for yourself - just to have coverage for the often very costly basics like surgery, long-term treatment of chronic illnesses, accidents, etc.

premiums are far easier to understand

Which explains why you're hyperfocused on them in lieu of anything else.

Premiums are a very very accurate gage of what ACA costs working people!!

Giving them far more access and choices than before.
Premiums are a very very accurate gage of what ACA costs working people, premiums under Obamacommiecare are way up but would be down 80% if we had a Republican capitalist system wherein people shopped with their own money and providers competed on basis of price and quality.

We have Obamacommiecare only because liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism.

Forum List

Back