Take away its belt and shoelaces, and put the Catholic Church on suicide watch

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Catholic Church is committing suicide, and if trends continue, its death will come within the next 50 years or so.

I sent my daughters to Catholic schools to make them more Catholic. Both lost their faith because of what they learned there from liberal Catholic teachers who really don't believe in Catholicism.

My son, who never went to Catholic school, is my one child who still believes in Catholicism. He didn't have liberal Catholic teachers to talk him out of it.

The vocation crisis means there is no longer enough priests and nuns to teach in the schools.

The reason for the vocation crisis is that liberals took over the seminaries and the convents and so people lose their faith and drop out.

The sex scandal just made it all worse, the real problem is rampant homosexuality in the seminaries, causing the heterosexual young men to drop out of the seminaries.

Modern American society is so sick and depraved that it has destroyed the morality of the Catholic people in America, so there really is very little left of our faith any more.

We have all bought into the immorality portrayed by Hollywood on every TV screen in America.

You seem to be having a tough night! The heart of man is inherently wicked.

We are overdue for a Biblical event, like a plague of frogs.

The Catholic Church is committing suicide, and if trends continue, its death will come within the next 50 years or so.

I sent my daughters to Catholic schools to make them more Catholic. Both lost their faith because of what they learned there from liberal Catholic teachers who really don't believe in Catholicism.

My son, who never went to Catholic school, is my one child who still believes in Catholicism. He didn't have liberal Catholic teachers to talk him out of it.

The vocation crisis means there is no longer enough priests and nuns to teach in the schools.

The reason for the vocation crisis is that liberals took over the seminaries and the convents and so people lose their faith and drop out.

The sex scandal just made it all worse, the real problem is rampant homosexuality in the seminaries, causing the heterosexual young men to drop out of the seminaries.

Modern American society is so sick and depraved that it has destroyed the morality of the Catholic people in America, so there really is very little left of our faith any more.

We have all bought into the immorality portrayed by Hollywood on every TV screen in America.

Ever think maybe its you, or Evans work there and are destroying it from the inside out.

"Modern American society is so sick and depraved that it has destroyed the morality of the Catholic people in America." Take responsibility for the failure of your own faith and religion.

"Modern American society is so sick and depraved that it has destroyed the morality of the Catholic people in America." Take responsibility for the failure of your own faith and religion.
Didn't I already do that?

Oh, yee of little faith the church has faced worse and still remains it will still be there in a thousand years if people still are!

Catholics in America are deluged with the values and ethics (or lack thereof) of the larger non-Catholic world.

Forum List

Back