Take a look at Biden's people

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I wonder how many of violent fruitcakes like this are being turned loose on American streets?

1695652375018.png

Pic of brutalized Border Patrol agent shared by ex-rep after alleged attack by migrant with 'RAT' scrawled on his forehead

A Border Patrol agent was bloodied in an attack by a migrant cartel informer who had the word “RAT” carved into his forehead, a former Texas Republican lawmaker said.

Former Rep. Mayra Flores, 37, the wife of a Border Patrol agent, shared the gory image of the fed after the southern border attack in her social media accounts Sunday, and described what she claimed led to his injuries.

“This is the type of violence that is being exerted on Border Patrol Agents by those who don’t want to be apprehended,” she wrote, adding that agents encountered the alleged attacker near McAllen, Texas.

I wonder how many of violent fruitcakes like this are being turned loose on American streets?

View attachment 833969

Pic of brutalized Border Patrol agent shared by ex-rep after alleged attack by migrant with 'RAT' scrawled on his forehead

So, is sniper operations a go in Eagle Pass?

Are there any legitimate news stories about this incident? It may be true but you`ll need a better source than the NY Post.
Why? The NY Post is the oldest paper of record, started by founding father Alexander hamilton…it’s been accurate and highly respected…most noteworthy recently with the hunter xiden laptop story

View attachment 833969

AS I have said over and over since Obiden 1.0......those on the run......those Mexico does not want in their country.....they are sent up here for us to deal with. Rat on the run.
Yet the Libstain like below will attack, spin, lie and deflect about the topic for decades. Only Trump was doing anything about it. Obiden 2.0 has used the Corpse to accelerate the problem.

Why? The NY Post is the oldest paper of record, started by founding father Alexander hamilton…it’s been accurate and highly respected…most noteworthy recently with the hunter xiden laptop story
Well, yes, of course, but it has not been sanctioned by the world economic forum's ministry of truth.

Biden and his band of crooked judges have broken their oath of office.... to protect the American people and defend the constitution....

If you want to know what is going on with the BP find their wives FB page....It's out there but you need to hunt for it yourself.....That's tame when compared to the pics the BP agent take and their wives download off their phones.

Forum List

Back