In a Texas Border Town, Armed Groups Arrive to Look for Migrants

My name is Stanley. Stan was already taken on this site, so I just added an extra n and made it Stann. And that is not an anagram for your stupid Satan. So you want to be judge, jury and executioner to these people. So be it. Since you're believing Satan, you probably believe in a religious god too. He will be your final, judge not me. I'm just putting a mirror up to your face. Hatred is about the ugliest thing human beings can dwell on.

Should have added an extra A instead of an extra N. Would have been much more apropos.

In any event, I am not terribly concerned with what a Godless, traitorous faggot thinks of my character or my faith.

BRACKETTVILLE, Texas—As this South Texas border county has seen a jump in illegal border crossings, Sheriff Brad Coe is cooperating with groups of armed private citizens to help patrol the border and arrest migrants for trespassing.

The Kinney County sheriff has been in regular contact for months with a group of men donning body armor and rifles while patrolling to look for migrants. Another armed group offered use of a high-tech drone, and went on a patrol along with the sheriff. It has also pursued potential partnerships with private security firms.

A new Texas law allows migrants to be arrested for trespassing and has attracted such groups, and local officials are either offering tacit support or openly welcoming them. The groups say they aim to stop the migrants they find and pass them off to law enforcement to arrest.
Mr. Coe, a former Border Patrol agent, said he is looking for any help he can get in trying to drive migrant traffic elsewhere.

Do you think it's a good idea to have citizens look for illegal immigrants along the border?

Note the sheriff says there's no way they'll stop the illegal immigrant traffic, they just want to move the traffic away from town.
it is the federal government's responsibility of enforcing immigration laws. but if the feds won't do it US citizens will have to do it..by the way Pedo joe and his democlowns don't call them illegal aliens they say they are not illegals that they are UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS. well these illegals are not undocumented they do have documents and their documents identify them as citizen of other countries and they are illegally in the USA.

I can go pretty low. Like people that come across abandoned trucks and hear talking and moaning. Walk away, especially in summer. Come back in a week. Hose out. Refill.

I absolutely despise the vermin. All the border needs is a good exterminatorl
Vermin ? Listen to yourself, you're talking about human beings. You sound like a lunatic.

That's our difference. Living in Southern California I've known thousands of vermin and they are not human beings.
Your perspective is terrible. My sister lives in California and she has no problem with Hispanics. We have lots of Hispanics here in Nebraska, I deal with them daily, they are hard-working decent people. Saw this article, I knew it was true here in Nebraska, but I didn't realize it applied to all 50 states. Daily mail.co.uk>health Fertility Rate For White women plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every single state 10Jan2019 Here in Nebraska our population would be decreasing if it weren't for all the Hispanic, African and Afghan refugees. The state needs 60,000 workers to fill jobs that go unfilled at present. Immigrants will help fill that gap. All our packing plants ( and Nebraska has more than any other state ) have Hispanic majority workers. We value these workers, and we get to have our steak and eat it too.

That does it, when you called them Invaders. In your mind you think you have a right to shoot them, even thinking it's justified. You and people like you should never be allowed anywhere near the border with that kind of attitude. You're actually insane, the hatred has driven you crazy.
When the government welcome them openly knowing those people are illegally entering the Nation those like you applaud it while never understanding the real reason why!

1. Have you ever wonder why those people are fleeing?

Simple, the Proxy-War that China, Russia and Iran are playing is causing the strife in those countries in Central America which make those people leave their homes to come here to America.

Remove the Chinese, Russian and Iranian money from the region that allow Cartels and Gangs to do what they do and see how quick the flood stop.

2. When you have a Government that openly tell those that are illegally coming here it is fine and you will not be punished then you will have massive amounts of people trying to cross illegally.

The Government need to be strict with it laws and if not then do away with borders and absorb every country south of the border including Mexico until you get to South America…

3. In the end China is going to keep this going with the hope the burden will crush the U.S. and throw the U.S. into third World Status while they ( China ) become the lone super power, and yes flooding the U.S. with illegals is backed by China along with flooding the U.S. with illegal street drugs from Mexico but those like you do not care…

Your perspective is terrible. My sister lives in California and she has no problem with Hispanics. We have lots of Hispanics here in Nebraska, I deal with them daily, they are hard-working decent people. Saw this article, I knew it was true here in Nebraska, but I didn't realize it applied to all 50 states. Daily mail.co.uk>health Fertility Rate For White women plummets BELOW the limit needed to maintain the population in every single state 10Jan2019 Here in Nebraska our population would be decreasing if it weren't for all the Hispanic, African and Afghan refugees. The state needs 60,000 workers to fill jobs that go unfilled at present. Immigrants will help fill that gap. All our packing plants ( and Nebraska has more than any other state ) have Hispanic majority workers. We value these workers, and we get to have our steak and eat it too.
Legal Migrants are fine but you are advocating illegal behavior by pretending the illegals ones are the same as the legal ones!

What you ignore is those hiring illegals do not obey Federal, State and Local laws and regulations and that includes the meat packing plants that hire illegals.

You also allow those people to be enslaved to the Cartel and those they work for…

Illegals end up being Slaves either for the Cartel, Employer or in the sex slave trade and none of you want to know this and turn your back to it…

If anyone is to blame for this invasion it is Biden and the Democrat parties refusal to do their job and secure our border. Something like this was bound to happen. When blood is finally shed, it will be Democrats fault for not having the sense to foresee it.

Border Patrol is a Federal Agency, so is Biden making America so poor that he can not hire new officer’s?
There is no problem. trump never addressed immigration reform, he just threatened immigrants. Now the backlog is coming through and America is short millions of workers. It'll all work out just fine.

If anyone is to blame for this invasion it is Biden and the Democrat parties refusal to do their job and secure our border. Something like this was bound to happen. When blood is finally shed, it will be Democrats fault for not having the sense to foresee it.
There is no invasion America is short of workers and we're getting new ones. Americans are too lazy to do the hard jobs that pay very little. They are willing to work. It's a good situation not a bad situation. We will have to make America a bilingual Nation officially. English and Spanish, would be nice to learn a second language thoroughly.

Legal Migrants are fine but you are advocating illegal behavior by pretending the illegals ones are the same as the legal ones!

What you ignore is those hiring illegals do not obey Federal, State and Local laws and regulations and that includes the meat packing plants that hire illegals.

You also allow those people to be enslaved to the Cartel and those they work for…

Illegals end up being Slaves either for the Cartel, Employer or in the sex slave trade and none of you want to know this and turn your back to it…
Once again, there is no such thing as a illegal immigrant. Immigrants are classified as undocumented and documented. Documented are preferred, but with so many seeking asylum and trump having dismantled the immigration courts. It's going to take a long time to build them back up.

In case you don't realize it, Hispanics were in Florida and New Mexico before the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock. Hispanics were in Florida New Mexico Texas and California before the United States became a country. They have as much right to be here or more than we do
We are all immigrants except for the native Americans. They are the true first people of this country of this land.

In case you don't realize it, Hispanics were in Florida and New Mexico before the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock. Hispanics were in Florida New Mexico Texas and California before the United States became a country. They have as much right to be here or more than we do
We are all immigrants except for the native Americans. They are the true first people of this country of this land.

The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo says otherwise as regards Mexicans.

As a Native American I can say you got one thing correct, but we lost those wars, and will have to bide our time till the next one.

HAHAHAHA listen to this fool .. A.K.A. Democrat. Are you an American, or are you a Democrat?

No you guys are the morons. The issue is being addressed and it's going to take quite a lot of time because trump left such a disaster. He never solved anything as president. Up till now, every president has put a Band-Aid on the problem which always needed a pressure dressing or a tourniquet.
You need a house directly on the border. That would cure your stupidness. You don't care what happens to Americans as long as it's not your problem .

Forum List

Back