Take A Good Look At These Pictures

It would be this place from where companionship-praying would be led.

2340625051_0dc50dd696_b.jpg

Hmmm... the muslims shut down traffic... in NY... every day... so, weren't muslims just rioting about how "INTOLERANT" we were of them? Kind of makes them look like a bunch of... well... hypocritical... bigoted... YOU PEOPLE LET US DO WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT, WHEN WE WANT, WHERE WE WANT, HOWEVER WE WANT, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WE'LL SAW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF"... you INTOLERANT FUCKING INFIDELS.

What part about that seem fucked up?
So you're saying Muslims are Democrats and Al Qaeda is the Weatherman Underground?

Hmmm... the muslims shut down traffic... in NY... every day... so, weren't muslims just rioting about how "INTOLERANT" we were of them? Kind of makes them look like a bunch of... well... hypocritical... bigoted... YOU PEOPLE LET US DO WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT, WHEN WE WANT, WHERE WE WANT, HOWEVER WE WANT, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WE'LL SAW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF"... you INTOLERANT FUCKING INFIDELS.

What part about that seem fucked up?
So you're saying Muslims are Democrats and Al Qaeda is the Weatherman Underground?

So you're saying daises shoot out your ass when you fart?

LOL, this is fun.

But I have to get off here for about 2 hrs. Need to do some 'Womanly' things (cleaning house and cooking lunch for hubby). ;) I may try back later tonight/morning.

Have fun :D

Im off to bed myself now. I think my eyes have seen enough for the night.

Have a good 3 days off!

Moslems praying on the streets?

Tea Party activists protesting on the streets?

What's the difference?

That damned pesky 1st Amendment

The first Amendment does not cover blocking traffic or any other violation of other laws.
the right of the people peaceably to assemble

I'm a firm believer in the axiom, "One man's rights end where another's begin".

So I repeat the question:
Whose rights are these prayers infringing upon?
What constitutional right are they denying others?

Ya'll should know, by now, that I'll concede to a logical explanation
:cool:

One does NOT have a right to forcefully impede the traffic of the public on PUBLIC roads and sidewalks. The 1st Amendment does not override others rights to travel down those roads and sidewalks. The right to peacefully assemble is ALSO regulated and requires a permit if larger then a set size. The local authority can specify where, when and how a group will assemble.

A religious group does not have the right to block traffic of either vehicles or people on PUBLIC access thoroughfares. That is NOT a power granted by the 1st Amendment.

Moslems praying on the streets?

Tea Party activists protesting on the streets?

What's the difference?

Nothing, as long as they are not hindering others form using the steets for everyday purposes.

But they both are.

One cannot hold a public demonstration without inconveniencing the public.

Which requires a permit. If the Political active GET said permit they have the right to assemble where ever the Authority that granted the the permit said they could. The 1st Amendment does not trump the requirement for a permit to impede public traffic. If Muslims want to gather to pray on the sidewalks and streets they NEED a permit. One that grants them that right.

I cant even BEGIN to imagine a middle eastern major city allowing bible thumpers to hold mass and stopping their traffic. I agree with the blog author. Im getting fed up with this big sign on our backs saying KICK ME.

No Middle Eastern country would EVER allow that, period.

Take a good look at these pictures. They were not taken in Cairo, Bagdad, London or Paris. This an accurate picture of several locations in New York City where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit in the mosque, so they fill surrounding streets and block traffic from 2-4pm every Friday afternoon.

New York City Streets Close Down to Traffic for Friday Muslim Prayers

I have a question, isn't that a fire hazard of some sort?

Forum List

Back