Take A Good Look At These Pictures

I wonder whether you people complain about all crowds that block traffic, regardless of their religious or political beliefs.

Smells like plain old xenophobia to me.

Yup! Hell I even bitch at fatal traffic accidents if they impede my travel.
I have every bit as much right to drive to work as Muslims to pray. They can pray in their homes, their offices or in a park, but they choose to block traffic? Their objective is not to pray, but to piss people off. Get real!

Take a good look at these pictures. They were not taken in Cairo, Bagdad, London or Paris. This an accurate picture of several locations in New York City where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit in the mosque, so they fill surrounding streets and block traffic from 2-4pm every Friday afternoon.

New York City Streets Close Down to Traffic for Friday Muslim Prayers

I live in the holy city of NY...and have never heard of this....

I found this, and am not convinced that the following in not true:

"There was an ealier post depicting muslims praying in the streets of NYC. The story with the picture told us this happens every Friday and disrupts traffic. Muslims do pray in the streets of NYC, but contrary to the story, it's once a year and not every Friday. I know we all mean well when passing on information but I would urge all members to verify their information first. I checked this out on snopes and even though some don't necessarily find snopes to be completely reliable, I personally don't know where else to check out information. Our country has many serious problems right now but we need accurate information."
Muslim prayer in NYC | Tea Party Supporters | eons.com

Hey!! So sorry!! Touched a nerve?

Maybe I meant Armenians.:razz:

You didn't hit a nerve.
You're just repeating irrelevant stuff, which is not on agenda of my country.
If future depended on perception by others, I might give a fuck about what you think.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
That damned pesky 1st Amendment

The first Amendment does not cover blocking traffic or any other violation of other laws.
the right of the people peaceably to assemble

I'm a firm believer in the axiom, "One man's rights end where another's begin".

So I repeat the question:
Whose rights are these prayers infringing upon?
What constitutional right are they denying others?

Ya'll should know, by now, that I'll concede to a logical explanation
:cool:
The right of Americans trying to get to or from work and not have to be subjected to a bunch of satan worshipers blocking the street.

Like Kurds?

More than 100 members of parliament and senior government officials, including at least three ministers, were of Kurdish origin.
2009 Human Rights Report - state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt

Just like they are in Police and Army. If they're shot, they're likely shot by their own ethnic brethren.

Idiot.

So what fool? Hitler had Jewish advisors and Jews with him in the SS, Blacks fought for the confederacy too, that don't mean shit. The Turks are still commiting genocide on the Kurds.:evil:

The right of Americans trying to get to or from work and not have to be subjected to a bunch of satan worshipers blocking the street.
When you post without reading the rest of the thread you are just re-enforcing the idea of dumb 'mericans

Great thread. :popcorn:

FYI, the people in the picture are parade-goers; the event is held once annually and they have the required permit and whatnot.

Stay classy, USMB.

FYI, the people in the picture are parade-goers; the event is held once annually and they have the required permit and whatnot.
"This an accurate picture of several locations in New York City where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit in the mosque, so they fill surrounding streets and block traffic from 2-4pm every Friday afternoon".

Notice none of these sand ******* have any jobs they have to be at every friday afternoon.

"This an accurate picture of several locations in New York City where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit in the mosque, so they fill surrounding streets and block traffic from 2-4pm every Friday afternoon".

Notice none of these sand ******* have any jobs they have to be at every friday afternoon.
Snope it, Pillow-Biter.

It's not true.

It's only held once a year, with proper permits.

:cuckoo:

Take a good look at these pictures. They were not taken in Cairo, Bagdad, London or Paris. This an accurate picture of several locations in New York City where there are mosques with a large number of Muslims that cannot fit in the mosque, so they fill surrounding streets and block traffic from 2-4pm every Friday afternoon.

New York City Streets Close Down to Traffic for Friday Muslim Prayers
Beautiful diversity. A true melting pot ! ( kinda like the Fuckinshama reactors).
Gawd Blass murka.

Per usual, a right wing racist crank seeks to make a point by starting out his thread with a lie.

And the game continues

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1FHeIP53Q&feature=related]YouTube - Muslims in New York Desecrate U.S. Flag[/ame]

Forum List

Back