Take A Good Look At These Pictures

or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

There are ways to exercise your religion without hindering others. ;)
True.

I just can't get automatically upset when I see hoards of people in prayer.
I think it's awesome.
And, honestly, what rights of others are they hindering?
The right to get to the mall in a timely manner??

Yes, some atrocious things have been done in the name of Islam. but how many billions of Muslims are there compared to the number of terrorists?

The Japanese and Germans were ostracized at times of war.
There are some tribes of Native Americans that, to this day, won;t carry a $20 bill because it bears the image of Andrew Jackson.

There have been atrocities done in the name of God and/or Country throughout time.

I just choose to learn from history and not convict an entire sect over the actions of some of it's members.

:cool:

That damned pesky 1st Amendment

The first Amendment does not cover blocking traffic or any other violation of other laws.
the right of the people peaceably to assemble

I'm a firm believer in the axiom, "One man's rights end where another's begin".

So I repeat the question:
Whose rights are these prayers infringing upon?
What constitutional right are they denying others?

Ya'll should know, by now, that I'll concede to a logical explanation

or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

There are ways to exercise your religion without hindering others. ;)
True.

I just can't get automatically upset when I see hoards of people in prayer.
I think it's awesome.
And, honestly, what rights of others are they hindering?
The right to get to the mall in a timely manner??

Yes, some atrocious things have been done in the name of Islam. but how many billions of Muslims are there compared to the number of terrorists?

The Japanese and Germans were ostracized at times of war.
There are some tribes of Native Americans that, to this day, won;t carry a $20 bill because it bears the image of Andrew Jackson.

There have been atrocities done in the name of God and/or Country throughout time.

I just choose to learn from history and not convict an entire sect over the actions of some of it's members.

First off, I never said they were hindering other's 'rights'. I said they were hindering others, this could mean a lot of things. If some one has to be at their job on time or they are fired, then the shut down of the streets would be hindering that person from keeping their job. Thus hindering his 'right' to provide for himself and/or his family.

Also, I am not convicting an entire sect over this action. I am simply trying to make a point that they don't have to block streets to pray. If they have to be in the streets to pray, then why not do their praying at home?

That damned pesky 1st Amendment
If you are serious about allowing Muslims to truly practice their religion, they should be allowed to kill non-Muslims.
My broil-cook converted to Islam 2 years ago. He is the most peaceful man I know and he told me that he doesn't feel compelled to kill me.
He says that some have perverted the Koran.....just as many have perverted the Bible

Horty gets mad when his xenophobia and racism is called out

Oi!Oi!, Hort. Maybe some day you'll meet some real skinheads and they'll teach you the meaning of AntiFa

So I see you've joined Horty in the USMB Nazi Party

And here, once upon a time, I thought you quite intelligent. Reading comprehension skills arent your strongest suit, are they? Cant seem to grasp the larger picture, can ya?

Oh well. Your problem.

hortysir said:
Hi, you have received -77 reputation points from hortysir.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I can choose not to click the video, but you didn\'t have to edit and add the lyrics. Completely uncalled for.

Regards,
hortysir

Note: This is an automated message.

Sorry, does the existence of other races offend you?

Too bad, fascist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdxX_-12feA]YouTube - Moscow Death Brigade - Anne Frank's Army (Russian political hip-hop)[/ame]

Maybe some day you'll learn the meaning of Oi! when you skull's caught underneath the boot of a real skinhead.

And here, once upon a time, I thought you quite intelligent. Reading comprehension skills arent your strongest suit, are they?

Says the NAZI who caught pissed because her xenophobia was called out

Cant seem to grasp the larger picture, can ya?

The big picture includes all of Mankind

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

We need to restore America to a White Christian nation, right Grace?

First we can get rid of the mexicans, babykillers, and atheists...

lol, not a bad idea. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnPSzvcNhfM]YouTube - Xenophobia - Silent Brotherhood[/ame]

90885598.jpg

Every history book ends with a repeat sign...

I was only agreeing with you JB :(

;)

And here, once upon a time, I thought you quite intelligent. Reading comprehension skills arent your strongest suit, are they?

Says the NAZI who caught pissed because her xenophobia was called out

Cant seem to grasp the larger picture, can ya?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiW6SKdKJ9Y]YouTube - GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE[/ame]

The big picture includes all of Mankind

You do know that the Neo-Nazi gang of America was started in prison by white supremacist? They turn on their own and have stated that they are more for criminal power than of White power.

BTW, JB, you have a weired taste in music. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back